A letter to President Biden

Started by Mike Monett VE3BTI October 19, 2022
On Thursday, October 20, 2022 at 11:52:53 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 11:28:43 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > On Wednesday, October 19, 2022 at 5:12:09 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > On Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 9:59:44 PM UTC-7, Mike Monett VE3BTI wrote: > > > > I sent a letter to President Biden. It reads as follows: > > > > > > > > Dear President Biden, > > > > > > > > Congratulations on your legislative successes that benefit everyone > > > > in America. These are hard-won and you deserve all the rewards. > > > > > > WRONG! Joe Biden has HARMED more Americans than ANY president in history. EVERYTHING he has touched has turned to SHIT. > > > > Gnatguy is peculiarly susceptible to pro-Trump Republican propaganda, and a suffers from advanced senile dementia. These statements may not be unrelated. > > Hardly. It is YOU, Bozo, that is susceptible to ANYTHING coming out of the Crazy Lefties.
You do like to think that, but your judgment is flawed.
> > > Here is my message to VOTERS (not you, you Canadian slut): if you feel that you are BETTER OFF now than you were two years ago, vote for Dims. If you feel that you are WORSE OFF vote for REPUBLICANS. > > > > But try not to base you judgement about how well-off you feel on the pro-Trump drivel served up to idiots like Gnatguy by Fox News. > HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! > News flash Bozo: Trump ISN'T up for election, but HUNDREDS of vulnerable Dims are. And YOU didn't answer the question: are you BETTER OFF or WORSE OFF since Lyin' Biden was elected? > > > > And figure in that your chance of dying of Covid-19 aren't as high under Biden as they were under Trump (despite Trump's lying claims that he was personally responsible for developing the vaccines against it). > > That is because Trump DELIVERED the COVID vaccine in RECORD TIME.
The vaccines were developed remarkably quickly, but they were in clinical trials before Donald Trump got interested in them. He did see an opportunity for a bit of grandstanding with Operation Warp Speed. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Warp_Speed Despite the claims, it didn't have anything to do with developing the vaccines though it did help fund the process of getting them into production, not that there would have been any difficulty in finding money for that. Trump has lied about it non-stop, and Gnatguy is silly enough to believe him. US vaccination levels are lower than they are in Australia, largely because a lot of people who are almost as stupid as Gnatguy have failed to get themselves vaccinated. The US isn't nearly as bad as Papua New Guinea, where unused vaccines have been dumped because the population is vaccine hesitant, but it is still pretty bad. Trump didn't take Covid-19 seriously and that did mean that a lot more Americans died of Covid-19 than they should have., -- Bill Sloman, Sydney
Flyguy <soar2morrow@yahoo.com> wrote in

> On Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 9:59:44 PM UTC-7, Mike Monett > VE3BTI wrote: >> I sent a letter to President Biden. It reads as follows: >> >> Dear President Biden, >> >> Congratulations on your legislative successes that benefit >> everyone in America. These are hard-won and you deserve all the >> rewards. > > WRONG! Senile pervert Lyin' Biden has HARMED more Americans than > ANY president in history. EVERYTHING he has touched has turned to > SHIT. >
You are an idiot. The inflation and move toward recession era events was USHERED IN by Trump, and Biden has spent the last two years mopping his loads and loads of kaka up. You cannot name one thing Trump did that helped this nation. Strike one: Ill advised against utterly stupid "trade war with China". Major failure. Do you know how many farms shut down operations permanently because of the stupid shit trump pulled? The idiot had to tap the Treasury for billions of dollars to bail a bunch of them out. And many still did not get back to producing. Strike Two: His precious wall. Kept more illegals in than it kept out. Proven fact, idiot. Also a waste of billions and no wall was even built and he cut military programs to gather up more cash to filch. Sounds like embezzlement of the US Treasury to me. Strike Three: Pulling out troops AFTER he lost the election to do harm to the Biden administration by blaming him for the effects the pullouts would have with a perfect example being the Afghanistan exodus. Trump reduced the troop strength to a mere 2500 troops, and he did it AFTER the election loss and BEFORE the end of 2020. leaving the all but paralyzed exodus operation manned in a dangerous, bare-bones situation. And with the as yet no full trained Afghan troops unable to do anything but surrender the military hardware you idiots all claim that "Biden gave to the enemy". Then, the idiot Trump had his DHS illicit appointments muddy up the VISA issuance process and then halt it altogether, all also before the end of 2020. And THAT lack of VISA is why there was a huge glut of folks outside the airport perimeter fence, which led to an ISIS attack, which I would not put past Trump as paying for as well. That killed 13 of our service members. THAT was TRUMP'S FAULT. ALL OF IT. If the VISAs had been issued, there would have been no one outside the airport fences. So tell us, you stupid fuck... just what did Trump do to help the nation? Tax cuts? Nope... all for the rich. Timely response and direction in an address on national television regarding the pandemic outbreak? Nope. Deliberately downplayed risks continual Public NIL response and went golfing. Playing fair when he found out who he was to run against in 2020? Nope. He made a call the very day he found out, to the president of Ukraine and held up an already appropriated load of ordnance that was literally sitting on the tarmac, ready for the jaunt, and wanted the president to announce that he had an investigation taking place of Joseph Biden. You know... that little Quid Pro Quo thingy. That cost Ukraine a minimum of 13 lives. That also included Trump calling for the assassination of a US Ambassador. That got his criminal ass impeached. Tell us again what good things the Trump crime family did for the US? Still waiting, TrumpChump. And THEN America arrives at all the 100% CRIMINAL STUPID HORSESHIT TRUMP PULLED after he lost, riling up a bunch of violent total retards to come pull yet more crimes. That got his criminal ass impeached again. And THEN, the ZERO Christian bone in his body jackass went and stood in front of a church holding up an upside down and backward facing bible. An actual satanic "insult". And as he roots on Virginia's Nazi and KKK hate marches. Tell us again, dumb fucktard... what is it Trump did for the nation? And now he has been spouting anti-semitic stupid shit. If you support Trump, you are a racist and anti-semite. There is no riding the fence.
> Here is my message to VOTERS (not you, you Canadian slut): if you > feel that you are BETTER OFF now than you were two years ago, vote > for Dims. If you feel that you are WORSE OFF vote for REPUBLICANS.
Again, you have no clue how long the cycle is for the effects the stupid shit Trump pulled will have. You have no bigger picture grasp whatsoever, in fact. No. Voting is like driving a car. One votes D to move forward, and R to move backward.
LOL- I know- was wondering who was out to lunch here. The Russian version uses GLONASS, not GPS. https://eurasiantimes.com/hitting-bulls-eye-russia-has-upgraded-iranian-shahed-136-kamikaze/ This article says they're hard to jam in any case. https://www.jpost.com/international/article-720048 It doesn't mention exactly how the drone selects a target. Those people are primitive so it may be something like a video feed through a satellite link. Okay- "...they can hover over an area and then hit a target on an operator&rsquo;s command."- if this article is right. But the article is flakey: https://www.timesofisrael.com/the-iranian-made-killer-drones-vying-for-supremacy-in-ukrainian-skies/
On 10/19/2022 12:59 AM, Mike Monett VE3BTI wrote:

> I urge everyone who cares to send a similar letter. The address is > > mailto:comments@whitehouse.gov
The only correspondence I have with the Federal government is I include a note with my taxes that if they spend any of my money on more weapons or suchlike they will incur a terrible curse, that will make their dicks fall off. I then sign off "And a good day to ye, ya fookin' prostatoots."
On Thursday, October 20, 2022 at 10:32:02 AM UTC-7, bitrex wrote:
> On 10/19/2022 12:59 AM, Mike Monett VE3BTI wrote: > > > I urge everyone who cares to send a similar letter. The address is > > > > mailto:comm...@whitehouse.gov > The only correspondence I have with the Federal government is I include > a note with my taxes that if they spend any of my money on more weapons > or suchlike they will incur a terrible curse, that will make their dicks > fall off. > > I then sign off "And a good day to ye, ya fookin' prostatoots."
The only correspondence i might want to have with the Fed Gov is to implement free trades to help rebuild Ukraine and Russia (after Putin) if possible. We don't really want Russia to completely disintegrate. We want Russia to resupply oil and gas to pay retribution to Ukraine.
On Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 11:28:43 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 19, 2022 at 5:12:09 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > On Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 9:59:44 PM UTC-7, Mike Monett VE3BTI wrote: > > > I sent a letter to President Biden. It reads as follows: > > > > > > Dear President Biden, > > > > > > Congratulations on your legislative successes that benefit everyone > > > in America. These are hard-won and you deserve all the rewards. > > > > WRONG! Joe Biden has HARMED more Americans than ANY president in history. EVERYTHING he has touched has turned to SHIT. > > Gnatguy is peculiarly susceptible to pro-Trump Republican propaganda, and a suffers from advanced senile dementia. These statements may not be unrelated. > > Here is my message to VOTERS (not you, you Canadian slut): if you feel that you are BETTER OFF now than you were two years ago, vote for Dims. If you feel that you are WORSE OFF vote for REPUBLICANS. > But try not to base you judgement about how well-off you feel on the pro-Trump drivel served up to idiots like Gnatguy by Fox News. > > And figure in that your chance of dying of Covid-19 aren't as high under Biden as they were under Trump (despite Trump's lying claims that he was personal;ly responsible for developing the vaccines against it). > > -- > Bozo Bill Sloman, Sydney
Notice what Bozo DIDN'T mention? ANY of senile pervert Lyin' Biden's ACCOMPLISHMENTS!!! That is because they're AREN'T ANY!!!!!
On Wednesday, October 19, 2022 at 8:44:21 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Thursday, October 20, 2022 at 11:52:53 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > On Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 11:28:43 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > On Wednesday, October 19, 2022 at 5:12:09 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > On Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 9:59:44 PM UTC-7, Mike Monett VE3BTI wrote: > > > > > I sent a letter to President Biden. It reads as follows: > > > > > > > > > > Dear President Biden, > > > > > > > > > > Congratulations on your legislative successes that benefit everyone > > > > > in America. These are hard-won and you deserve all the rewards. > > > > > > > > WRONG! Joe Biden has HARMED more Americans than ANY president in history. EVERYTHING he has touched has turned to SHIT. > > > > > > Gnatguy is peculiarly susceptible to pro-Trump Republican propaganda, and a suffers from advanced senile dementia. These statements may not be unrelated. > > > > Hardly. It is YOU, Bozo, that is susceptible to ANYTHING coming out of the Crazy Lefties. > You do like to think that, but your judgment is flawed. > > > > Here is my message to VOTERS (not you, you Canadian slut): if you feel that you are BETTER OFF now than you were two years ago, vote for Dims. If you feel that you are WORSE OFF vote for REPUBLICANS. > > > > > > But try not to base you judgement about how well-off you feel on the pro-Trump drivel served up to idiots like Gnatguy by Fox News. > > HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! > > News flash Bozo: Trump ISN'T up for election, but HUNDREDS of vulnerable Dims are. And YOU didn't answer the question: are you BETTER OFF or WORSE OFF since Lyin' Biden was elected? > > > > > > And figure in that your chance of dying of Covid-19 aren't as high under Biden as they were under Trump (despite Trump's lying claims that he was personally responsible for developing the vaccines against it). > > > > That is because Trump DELIVERED the COVID vaccine in RECORD TIME. > The vaccines were developed remarkably quickly, but they were in clinical trials before Donald Trump got interested in them. He did see an opportunity for a bit of grandstanding with Operation Warp Speed. > > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Warp_Speed > > Despite the claims, it didn't have anything to do with developing the vaccines though it did help fund the process of getting them into production, not that there would have been any difficulty in finding money for that. Trump has lied about it non-stop, and Gnatguy is silly enough to believe him. > > US vaccination levels are lower than they are in Australia, largely because a lot of people who are almost as stupid as Gnatguy have failed to get themselves vaccinated. The US isn't nearly as bad as Papua New Guinea, where unused vaccines have been dumped because the population is vaccine hesitant, but it is still pretty bad. Trump didn't take Covid-19 seriously and that did mean that a lot more Americans died of Covid-19 than they should have., > > -- > Bozo Bill Sloman, Sydney
Hey Bozo, the fact REMAINS that Operation Warp Speed, conceived by President Trump, DELIVERED THREE COVID vaccines in RECORD TIME of NINE MONTHS. The previous record was FIVE YEARS! Your failure to ADMIT this is characteristic of your FAR LEFT LIBTARD BIAS.
On Friday, October 21, 2022 at 1:55:23 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 19, 2022 at 8:44:21 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > On Thursday, October 20, 2022 at 11:52:53 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > On Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 11:28:43 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > On Wednesday, October 19, 2022 at 5:12:09 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > > On Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 9:59:44 PM UTC-7, Mike Monett VE3BTI wrote: > > > > > > I sent a letter to President Biden. It reads as follows: > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear President Biden, > > > > > > > > > > > > Congratulations on your legislative successes that benefit everyone > > > > > > in America. These are hard-won and you deserve all the rewards. > > > > > > > > > > WRONG! Joe Biden has HARMED more Americans than ANY president in history. EVERYTHING he has touched has turned to SHIT. > > > > > > > > Gnatguy is peculiarly susceptible to pro-Trump Republican propaganda, and a suffers from advanced senile dementia. These statements may not be unrelated. > > > > > > Hardly. It is YOU, Bozo, that is susceptible to ANYTHING coming out of the Crazy Lefties. > > You do like to think that, but your judgment is flawed. > > > > > Here is my message to VOTERS (not you, you Canadian slut): if you feel that you are BETTER OFF now than you were two years ago, vote for Dims. If you feel that you are WORSE OFF vote for REPUBLICANS. > > > > > > > > But try not to base you judgement about how well-off you feel on the pro-Trump drivel served up to idiots like Gnatguy by Fox News. > > > HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! > > > News flash Bozo: Trump ISN'T up for election, but HUNDREDS of vulnerable Dims are. And YOU didn't answer the question: are you BETTER OFF or WORSE OFF since Lyin' Biden was elected? > > > > > > > > And figure in that your chance of dying of Covid-19 aren't as high under Biden as they were under Trump (despite Trump's lying claims that he was personally responsible for developing the vaccines against it). > > > > > > That is because Trump DELIVERED the COVID vaccine in RECORD TIME. > > > > The vaccines were developed remarkably quickly, but they were in clinical trials before Donald Trump got interested in them. He did see an opportunity for a bit of grandstanding with Operation Warp Speed. > > > > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Warp_Speed > > > > Despite the claims, it didn't have anything to do with developing the vaccines though it did help fund the process of getting them into production, not that there would have been any difficulty in finding money for that. Trump has lied about it non-stop, and Gnatguy is silly enough to believe him. > > > > US vaccination levels are lower than they are in Australia, largely because a lot of people who are almost as stupid as Gnatguy have failed to get themselves vaccinated. The US isn't nearly as bad as Papua New Guinea, where unused vaccines have been dumped because the population is vaccine hesitant, but it is still pretty bad. Trump didn't take Covid-19 seriously and that did mean that a lot more Americans died of Covid-19 than they should have., > > Hey Bozo, the fact REMAINS that Operation Warp Speed, conceived by President Trump, DELIVERED THREE COVID vaccines in RECORD TIME of NINE MONTHS. The previous record was FIVE YEARS!
But Trump, and Warp Speed, didn't have anything to do with the speed. The vaccines were in clinical trials before Warp Speed got under way.
> Your failure to ADMIT this is characteristic of your FAR LEFT LIBTARD BIAS.
Your claim is mere right-wing stupidity. Trump lied to you, and you are too dumb to have noticed. -- Bill Sloman, Sydney
On Thursday, October 20, 2022 at 10:55:23 PM UTC-4, Flyguy wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 19, 2022 at 8:44:21 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > On Thursday, October 20, 2022 at 11:52:53 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > On Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 11:28:43 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > On Wednesday, October 19, 2022 at 5:12:09 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > > On Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 9:59:44 PM UTC-7, Mike Monett VE3BTI wrote: > > > > > > I sent a letter to President Biden. It reads as follows: > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear President Biden, > > > > > > > > > > > > Congratulations on your legislative successes that benefit everyone > > > > > > in America. These are hard-won and you deserve all the rewards. > > > > > > > > > > WRONG! Joe Biden has HARMED more Americans than ANY president in history. EVERYTHING he has touched has turned to SHIT. > > > > > > > > Gnatguy is peculiarly susceptible to pro-Trump Republican propaganda, and a suffers from advanced senile dementia. These statements may not be unrelated. > > > > > > Hardly. It is YOU, Bozo, that is susceptible to ANYTHING coming out of the Crazy Lefties. > > You do like to think that, but your judgment is flawed. > > > > > Here is my message to VOTERS (not you, you Canadian slut): if you feel that you are BETTER OFF now than you were two years ago, vote for Dims. If you feel that you are WORSE OFF vote for REPUBLICANS. > > > > > > > > But try not to base you judgement about how well-off you feel on the pro-Trump drivel served up to idiots like Gnatguy by Fox News. > > > HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! > > > News flash Bozo: Trump ISN'T up for election, but HUNDREDS of vulnerable Dims are. And YOU didn't answer the question: are you BETTER OFF or WORSE OFF since Lyin' Biden was elected? > > > > > > > > And figure in that your chance of dying of Covid-19 aren't as high under Biden as they were under Trump (despite Trump's lying claims that he was personally responsible for developing the vaccines against it). > > > > > > That is because Trump DELIVERED the COVID vaccine in RECORD TIME. > > The vaccines were developed remarkably quickly, but they were in clinical trials before Donald Trump got interested in them. He did see an opportunity for a bit of grandstanding with Operation Warp Speed. > > > > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Warp_Speed > > > > Despite the claims, it didn't have anything to do with developing the vaccines though it did help fund the process of getting them into production, not that there would have been any difficulty in finding money for that. Trump has lied about it non-stop, and Gnatguy is silly enough to believe him. > > > > US vaccination levels are lower than they are in Australia, largely because a lot of people who are almost as stupid as Gnatguy have failed to get themselves vaccinated. The US isn't nearly as bad as Papua New Guinea, where unused vaccines have been dumped because the population is vaccine hesitant, but it is still pretty bad. Trump didn't take Covid-19 seriously and that did mean that a lot more Americans died of Covid-19 than they should have., > > > > -- > > Bozo Bill Sloman, Sydney > > Hey Bozo, the fact REMAINS that Operation Warp Speed, conceived by President Trump, DELIVERED THREE COVID vaccines in RECORD TIME of NINE MONTHS. The previous record was FIVE YEARS!
Is everybody in Florida as dumb as you are? Just as an aside, the biggest pharmaceutical player in the vaccine race, Pfizer, absolutely refused to take so much as a nickel from Warp Speed. They also refused to deal with the Warp Speed distribution service, instead making their own arrangements. Their reported income from the COVID-19 vaccine in 2021 was $37B, far ahead of any of the other vaccine makers. You think they gave a damn about Warp Speed fiction? The entire concept of Warp Speed was flawed. The rapid developments rightfully should have been assigned to BARDA. Ever hear of them? https://aspr.hhs.gov/AboutASPR/ProgramOffices/BARDA/Pages/default.aspx "OWS [ warp speed] is a partnership among components of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the National Institutes of Health (NIH), and the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), and the Department of Defense (DoD). OWS engages with private firms and other federal agencies, including the Department of Agriculture, the Department of Energy, and the Department of Veterans Affairs. It will coordinate existing HHS-wide efforts, including the NIH&rsquo;s Accelerating COVID-19 Therapeutic Interventions and Vaccines (ACTIV) partnership, NIH&rsquo;s Rapid Acceleration of Diagnostics (RADx) initiative, and work by BARDA." https://www.nihb.org/covid-19/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Fact-sheet-operation-warp-speed.pdf You're so delusional you think Trump put that together?
On Thursday, October 20, 2022 at 9:58:35 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Friday, October 21, 2022 at 1:55:23 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > On Wednesday, October 19, 2022 at 8:44:21 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > On Thursday, October 20, 2022 at 11:52:53 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > On Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 11:28:43 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > > On Wednesday, October 19, 2022 at 5:12:09 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > > > On Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 9:59:44 PM UTC-7, Mike Monett VE3BTI wrote: > > > > > > > I sent a letter to President Biden. It reads as follows: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear President Biden, > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Congratulations on your legislative successes that benefit everyone > > > > > > > in America. These are hard-won and you deserve all the rewards. > > > > > > > > > > > > WRONG! Joe Biden has HARMED more Americans than ANY president in history. EVERYTHING he has touched has turned to SHIT. > > > > > > > > > > Gnatguy is peculiarly susceptible to pro-Trump Republican propaganda, and a suffers from advanced senile dementia. These statements may not be unrelated. > > > > > > > > Hardly. It is YOU, Bozo, that is susceptible to ANYTHING coming out of the Crazy Lefties. > > > You do like to think that, but your judgment is flawed. > > > > > > Here is my message to VOTERS (not you, you Canadian slut): if you feel that you are BETTER OFF now than you were two years ago, vote for Dims. If you feel that you are WORSE OFF vote for REPUBLICANS. > > > > > > > > > > But try not to base you judgement about how well-off you feel on the pro-Trump drivel served up to idiots like Gnatguy by Fox News. > > > > HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! > > > > News flash Bozo: Trump ISN'T up for election, but HUNDREDS of vulnerable Dims are. And YOU didn't answer the question: are you BETTER OFF or WORSE OFF since Lyin' Biden was elected? > > > > > > > > > > And figure in that your chance of dying of Covid-19 aren't as high under Biden as they were under Trump (despite Trump's lying claims that he was personally responsible for developing the vaccines against it). > > > > > > > > That is because Trump DELIVERED the COVID vaccine in RECORD TIME. > > > > > > The vaccines were developed remarkably quickly, but they were in clinical trials before Donald Trump got interested in them. He did see an opportunity for a bit of grandstanding with Operation Warp Speed. > > > > > > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Warp_Speed > > > > > > Despite the claims, it didn't have anything to do with developing the vaccines though it did help fund the process of getting them into production, not that there would have been any difficulty in finding money for that. Trump has lied about it non-stop, and Gnatguy is silly enough to believe him. > > > > > > US vaccination levels are lower than they are in Australia, largely because a lot of people who are almost as stupid as Gnatguy have failed to get themselves vaccinated. The US isn't nearly as bad as Papua New Guinea, where unused vaccines have been dumped because the population is vaccine hesitant, but it is still pretty bad. Trump didn't take Covid-19 seriously and that did mean that a lot more Americans died of Covid-19 than they should have., > > > > Hey Bozo, the fact REMAINS that Operation Warp Speed, conceived by President Trump, DELIVERED THREE COVID vaccines in RECORD TIME of NINE MONTHS. The previous record was FIVE YEARS! > But Trump, and Warp Speed, didn't have anything to do with the speed. The vaccines were in clinical trials before Warp Speed got under way.
That is FALSE and you KNOW IT! If you think not then SUBSTANTIATE IT!!
Hardly - it is YOU that doesn't admit the accomplishments of President Trump, which ARE a matter of record. https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/operation-warp-speed-trump-pfizer-moderna-vaccine-1.5806820