Design Me A Transformer, I Will Pay

Started by Unknown September 6, 2019
jlarkin@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in
news:scvpne5nc7ml5gjabu1e5fu42i5lh92roe@4ax.com:

> What I have said is that there are a few really good electronics > designers here that I am grateful to know. People who are good at > electronics design necessarily have a range of interests. >
Thompson was intelligent, albeit an asshole of a major degree and not nearly as funny as he thought himself to be. But he makes the list. Why does no one mention John Fields? Have not seen any posts from him in a few years either. He probably gave up on the cesspool sed is. He was likely on the top ten list and was also one of the most calm posters despite being derided by some. There are many still here that are on that list. The 'uncool' behavior some notice in the group over say the last decade has actually infiltrated all groups. Kids no longer actually 'get raised'. At least not by their actual parental units. Being an stupid asshole apparently is no longer a character hit. And a lot of adults jump right on board.
DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:

> > Why does no one mention John Fields? Have not seen any posts from > him in a few years either. He probably gave up on the cesspool sed > is. >
** Think he died some time ago.
> He was likely on the top ten list and was also one of the most calm > posters despite being derided by some.
** Fields was a horrible pig, worse even than Larkin.
> > The 'uncool' behavior some notice in the group over say the last > decade has actually infiltrated all groups. >
** Usenet is a complete wasteland, been so for at least ten years. The original concept was well meant, but hopelessly flawed in practice. Un-moderated forums are simply an invitation for the vilest trolls to do their worst, like they do here. Good posts and posters have not got a snowflakes chance in hell. .... Phil