Design Me A Transformer, I Will Pay

Started by Unknown September 6, 2019
Winfield Hill <winfieldhill@yahoo.com> wrote in
news:qlgt3g029jm@drn.newsguy.com:

> Michael Terrell wrote... >> >>On Friday, September 13, 2019 at 11:25:00 AM UTC-4, Winfield Hill >>wrote: >>> Michael Terrell wrote... >>> > >>> > TV repair was way above his pay grade. So is building >>> > TV stations, and keeping a 5MW signal on the air. [snip] >>> > I repaired Guitar amps when I was a kid. It was about as >>> > difficult as repairing an AA5 table radio. [snip] rebuild >>> > a TV station, while it is on the air, without disrupting >>> > the signals. ... repair complex test equipment. ... stand >>> > inside a TV transmitter, on a 3KV power supply to adjust >>> > the interstage coupling ... climb a TV tower to repair >>> > the antenna system ... design a CATV system ... >>>=20 >>> I edited your post, it's an impressive partial resume.=20 >>> You must have lots of interesting stories to tell. >> >> Win, I was sick as a child, so I read everything that I could >> about electronics. [ snip stories ] > > Wow, I knew you had interesting stories to tell! > 1400 line items totaling over 2100 parts, Hahaha!! > > I usually save stuff like that in a little NotePad > file, but yours was too long and dense, so I plopped > it into a Word file, 3 pages long, and saved myself > a .pdf copy, named Michael-Terrell_stories. > >
The only 'story' the asshole should not have told is the one where he berated Usenet news posters. He said I lied when I said that I was in the service. For that characterless act... FUCK MIKETARD TERRELL. Reminds me of his "I told of an E8 and a captain once" story. Terrell's problem is not the things he did over the years. His problem is his pathetic, Trump like dismissal of others. For that, he deserves it right back in his face. A nice right cross across that filthy, infected jaw of his. Karma never forgets.
Some Fuckwit Moron hiding behind the idiot handle "rangerssusk" puked:

** So **FUCKING** what ?? None of the above self aggrandising bullshit demonstrates you are not an autistic moron. In fact, it pretty much guarantees that you are. Your two posts here put the matter beyond all doubt. FOAD you horrible wanker. .... Phil
DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> > Winfield Hill >
** Michael Terrell wrote a pile of demented ramblings that reek of a narcissistic mental illness. Win is a fool to take any notice of him.

> The only 'story' the asshole should not have told is the one where > he berated Usenet news posters. > > He said I lied when I said that I was in the service. For that > characterless act... FUCK MIKETARD TERRELL. > > Reminds me of his "I told of an E8 and a captain once" story. > > Terrell's problem is not the things he did over the years. His > problem is his pathetic, Trump like dismissal of others. > > For that, he deserves it right back in his face. A nice right > cross across that filthy, infected jaw of his. > > Karma never forgets.
** Terrell is a grossly autistic egomaniac. No sane person posts their life story ( with them as the central character & hero ) in order to prove their correctness on some utterly unrelated matter. Only grandiose lunatics do that. ..... Phil
On Friday, September 13, 2019 at 4:10:41 PM UTC-4, Winfield Hill wrote:
> Michael Terrell wrote... > > > >On Friday, September 13, 2019 at 11:25:00 AM UTC-4, Winfield Hill wrote: > >> Michael Terrell wrote... > >> > > >> > TV repair was way above his pay grade. So is building > >> > TV stations, and keeping a 5MW signal on the air. [snip] > >> > I repaired Guitar amps when I was a kid. It was about as > >> > difficult as repairing an AA5 table radio. [snip] rebuild > >> > a TV station, while it is on the air, without disrupting > >> > the signals. ... repair complex test equipment. ... stand > >> > inside a TV transmitter, on a 3KV power supply to adjust > >> > the interstage coupling ... climb a TV tower to repair > >> > the antenna system ... design a CATV system ... > >>=20 > >> I edited your post, it's an impressive partial resume.=20 > >> You must have lots of interesting stories to tell. > > > > Win, I was sick as a child, so I read everything that I could > > about electronics. [ snip stories ] > > Wow, I knew you had interesting stories to tell! > 1400 line items totaling over 2100 parts, Hahaha!! > > I usually save stuff like that in a little NotePad > file, but yours was too long and dense, so I plopped > it into a Word file, 3 pages long, and saved myself > a .pdf copy, named Michael-Terrell_stories.
Thanks, Win. I liked challenges. I would take on the jobs that no one like, just to find out what was wrong. Once I got the ECOs that I wanted, the others would complain, "But, Mike gets all of the easy stuff!" to be reminded that some had been threatened with being fired to get them to do that job. At one time I would come home after a long day of work, and wake up in the middle of the night with the answer to a problem that no one else had solved. The downside was that I tired quickly of things once there were no more problems which took most of the fun out of my hobby of collecting old radios and test equipment. Once it had been cleaned up and worked properly I would have to get rid of it. I have kept a few rare items, but at this point in my life I will have to start selling off and giving away more of my stuff. Life can be fun or boring. I chose to take risks, and to enjoy it for as long as possible rather than a mind numbing job. I took joy in living, and in helping others. I could have had a nicer home and more in the bank right now, but you can't take anything with you when you leave this Earth.
On Fri, 13 Sep 2019 21:06:00 +0000 (UTC),
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno@decadence.org wrote:

>Winfield Hill <winfieldhill@yahoo.com> wrote in >news:qlgt3g029jm@drn.newsguy.com: > >> Michael Terrell wrote... >>> >>>On Friday, September 13, 2019 at 11:25:00 AM UTC-4, Winfield Hill >>>wrote: >>>> Michael Terrell wrote... >>>> > >>>> > TV repair was way above his pay grade. So is building >>>> > TV stations, and keeping a 5MW signal on the air. [snip] >>>> > I repaired Guitar amps when I was a kid. It was about as >>>> > difficult as repairing an AA5 table radio. [snip] rebuild >>>> > a TV station, while it is on the air, without disrupting >>>> > the signals. ... repair complex test equipment. ... stand >>>> > inside a TV transmitter, on a 3KV power supply to adjust >>>> > the interstage coupling ... climb a TV tower to repair >>>> > the antenna system ... design a CATV system ... >>>>=20 >>>> I edited your post, it's an impressive partial resume.=20 >>>> You must have lots of interesting stories to tell. >>> >>> Win, I was sick as a child, so I read everything that I could >>> about electronics. [ snip stories ] >> >> Wow, I knew you had interesting stories to tell! >> 1400 line items totaling over 2100 parts, Hahaha!! >> >> I usually save stuff like that in a little NotePad >> file, but yours was too long and dense, so I plopped >> it into a Word file, 3 pages long, and saved myself >> a .pdf copy, named Michael-Terrell_stories. >> >> > > The only 'story' the asshole should not have told is the one where >he berated Usenet news posters. > > He said I lied when I said that I was in the service. For that >characterless act... FUCK MIKETARD TERRELL. > > Reminds me of his "I told of an E8 and a captain once" story. > > Terrell's problem is not the things he did over the years. His >problem is his pathetic, Trump like dismissal of others. > > For that, he deserves it right back in his face. A nice right >cross across that filthy, infected jaw of his. > > Karma never forgets.
Do you have any friends?
John Larkin <jlarkin@highland_atwork_technology.com> wrote in

snip

> [...]
Absolutely NONE that are like you or Terrell. Are you still stating that NASA does not science of beneift? I'd bet that 98% of the rest of the nation would differ with you and laugh at your inane position, all the while still attempting to declare yourself to be a scientist. And this is just the result of one program. <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUTzGBQO-bo>
On Sat, 14 Sep 2019 00:52:54 +0000 (UTC),
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno@decadence.org wrote:

>John Larkin <jlarkin@highland_atwork_technology.com> wrote in >news:fqbonet86ma0akl2p3dbde43qveg2kddrm@4ax.com: > >snip > >>> >>> Karma never forgets. >> >> Do you have any friends? >> >> > > Absolutely NONE
sounds about right.
jlarkin@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in

>> Absolutely NONE > > sounds about right. >
Look, folks. Asshole Larkin snipped actual text in favor of his own bullshit... AGAIN!
----------------------------------------------------------------------- ** FYI: John Larkin has several times boasted that he considers usenet posting to be a joke - nothing is serious or real here, as far as he is concerned. Recently, he also boasted that he is so socially inept he hides himself away when friends of his wife or children visit his home - cos he hasn't got any. A little earlier, he boasted that he has no interest whatever in any kind of music or film - both bore him to tears. Explains why he hates audio electronics so much and that he has zero comprehension of it. He also has openly admitted to being autistic, but figures it a plus not a minus for him. IOW Larkin is a super geek, far more obnoxious than even the famous TV character "Sheldon" in Big Bang Theory. Sheldon is inept and unsympathetic, but not outright malicious. The one individual I would most like removed from this NG is Larkin. He trolls like crazy, big notes himself, posts bullshit ideas as if they are facts, starts ridiculous disputes, piles on to disputes he has no place being in, massively over-snips other's posts so he can misrepresent them and makes being here far worse for everyone. He sets an example that has ruined any possible value this NG could have for anyone with an *actual* design question. Larkin has been doing all this so often, over a period of decades, he must be getting some very sick pleasure out of it. IMO - even if he is not actually a psychopath, he IS doing a damn good impersonation of one. .... Phil
On Saturday, 14 September 2019 06:40:04 UTC+1, Phil Allison  wrote:
> DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote: > > jlarkin@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote : > > > > >> Absolutely NONE > > > > > > sounds about right. > > > > > > > Look, folks. Asshole Larkin snipped actual text in favor of his own > > bullshit... AGAIN! > > > ----------------------------------------------------------------------- > > ** FYI: > > John Larkin has several times boasted that he considers usenet posting to be a joke - nothing is serious or real here, as far as he is concerned. > > Recently, he also boasted that he is so socially inept he hides himself away when friends of his wife or children visit his home - cos he hasn't got any. > > A little earlier, he boasted that he has no interest whatever in any kind of music or film - both bore him to tears. Explains why he hates audio electronics so much and that he has zero comprehension of it. > > He also has openly admitted to being autistic, but figures it a plus not a minus for him. > > IOW Larkin is a super geek, far more obnoxious than even the famous TV character "Sheldon" in Big Bang Theory. Sheldon is inept and unsympathetic, but not outright malicious. > > The one individual I would most like removed from this NG is Larkin. > > He trolls like crazy, big notes himself, posts bullshit ideas as if they are facts, starts ridiculous disputes, piles on to disputes he has no place being in, massively over-snips other's posts so he can misrepresent them and makes being here far worse for everyone. > > He sets an example that has ruined any possible value this NG could have for anyone with an *actual* design question. > > Larkin has been doing all this so often, over a period of decades, he must be getting some very sick pleasure out of it. > > IMO - even if he is not actually a psychopath, he IS doing a damn good impersonation of one. > > > .... Phil
hilarious.