Reply by Phil Allison September 14, 20192019-09-14
DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:

---------------------------------------

> > Why does no one mention John Fields? Have not seen any posts from > him in a few years either. He probably gave up on the cesspool sed > is. >
** Think he died some time ago.
> He was likely on the top ten list and was also one of the most calm > posters despite being derided by some.
** Fields was a horrible pig, worse even than Larkin.
> > The 'uncool' behavior some notice in the group over say the last > decade has actually infiltrated all groups. >
** Usenet is a complete wasteland, been so for at least ten years. The original concept was well meant, but hopelessly flawed in practice. Un-moderated forums are simply an invitation for the vilest trolls to do their worst, like they do here. Good posts and posters have not got a snowflakes chance in hell. .... Phil
Reply by September 14, 20192019-09-14
jlarkin@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in

> What I have said is that there are a few really good electronics > designers here that I am grateful to know. People who are good at > electronics design necessarily have a range of interests. >
Thompson was intelligent, albeit an asshole of a major degree and not nearly as funny as he thought himself to be. But he makes the list. Why does no one mention John Fields? Have not seen any posts from him in a few years either. He probably gave up on the cesspool sed is. He was likely on the top ten list and was also one of the most calm posters despite being derided by some. There are many still here that are on that list. The 'uncool' behavior some notice in the group over say the last decade has actually infiltrated all groups. Kids no longer actually 'get raised'. At least not by their actual parental units. Being an stupid asshole apparently is no longer a character hit. And a lot of adults jump right on board.
jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:

> > OK, you can't do it.
** Massive non sequitur. Shows just how horribly malicious the Larkin autistic pig really is. " Do as I say so I can piss on you - OR - don't do as I say and I will piss on you anyway. " What a fucking Septic cunt. Warning: Go away John. Your time as king shit over the NG is up. ..... Phil .... Phil
Reply by Phil Allison September 14, 20192019-09-14

> > > Why are you obsessed with autism? >
** You are the one obsessed - the condition runs your whole life. Most autistic have no idea that they are and so treat non autistic folk as being defective. Same goes for paranoid schizophrenics, manic depressives and all kind of loonies. I'm just not buying it. .... Phil
Reply by September 14, 20192019-09-14
On Sat, 14 Sep 2019 08:46:14 -0700 (PDT), Phil Allison
<pallison49@gmail.com> wrote:

>jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote: > >------------------------------------------ >> >> You are again ranting about personalities, which is mostly what you >> and too many others do here, cursing and shrieking and insulting and >> threatening most everyone, which IS psychopathic. > > >** Ridiculously absurd crap. > > >> Why live like that? > >** I don't. > > >> I don't think you have ever posted about something you have designed. >> Please do. > > >** I am not inclined to boast or brag, like you, since I am not >a narcissistic egomaniac. >
Seems silly to have an electronic design group if nobody will post about electronic design. OK, you can't do it. I can't play ping-pong. Relax.
On Saturday, 14 September 2019 16:20:20 UTC+1, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com  wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Sep 2019 04:32:49 -0700 (PDT), tabbypurr wrote: > >On Saturday, 14 September 2019 06:40:04 UTC+1, Phil Allison wrote: > >> DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote: > >> > jlarkin@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote : > >> > > >> > >> Absolutely NONE > >> > > > >> > > sounds about right. > >> > > > >> > > >> > Look, folks. Asshole Larkin snipped actual text in favor of his own > >> > bullshit... AGAIN! > >> > > >> ----------------------------------------------------------------------- > >> > >> ** FYI: > >> > >> John Larkin has several times boasted that he considers usenet posting to be a joke - nothing is serious or real here, as far as he is concerned. > >> > >> Recently, he also boasted that he is so socially inept he hides himself away when friends of his wife or children visit his home - cos he hasn't got any. > >> > >> A little earlier, he boasted that he has no interest whatever in any kind of music or film - both bore him to tears. Explains why he hates audio electronics so much and that he has zero comprehension of it. > >> > >> He also has openly admitted to being autistic, but figures it a plus not a minus for him. > >> > >> IOW Larkin is a super geek, far more obnoxious than even the famous TV character "Sheldon" in Big Bang Theory. Sheldon is inept and unsympathetic, but not outright malicious. > >> > >> The one individual I would most like removed from this NG is Larkin. > >> > >> He trolls like crazy, big notes himself, posts bullshit ideas as if they are facts, starts ridiculous disputes, piles on to disputes he has no place being in, massively over-snips other's posts so he can misrepresent them and makes being here far worse for everyone. > >> > >> He sets an example that has ruined any possible value this NG could have for anyone with an *actual* design question. > >> > >> Larkin has been doing all this so often, over a period of decades, he must be getting some very sick pleasure out of it. > >> > >> IMO - even if he is not actually a psychopath, he IS doing a damn good impersonation of one. > >> > >> > >> .... Phil > > > >hilarious. > > Analysis of electronic systems is pure science. Design is almost pure > emotion and personality. So, both matter. You need a design before you > can analyze it.
Well, I think we can analyse Mr. Allison with some confidence. Whatever 'it' is, he is currently unable to find it. NT
Reply by September 14, 20192019-09-14
On Sat, 14 Sep 2019 08:36:50 -0700 (PDT), Phil Allison
<pallison49@gmail.com> wrote:

>jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote: > >--------------------------------------- > >> >> >He also has openly admitted to being autistic, but figures it a >> > plus not a minus for him. >> >> >> Only a little, selectively autistic, definitely an asset. My wife is a >> speech pathologist, an expert on autism, and she married me. >> > >** Your wife is likely even more autistic than you, but I do hope not as vile as you. Autistic couples abound, everywhere. > > Defectives like other, similar defectives - of any kind. > > Her occupation is chock full of autistic people, as is engineering. > > 99% of so called experts on autism are autistic themselves. > > Makes of joke of objectivity on the topic. > > FYI: > > I give you fair warning now: Go away John. > > > >...... Phil >
Why are you obsessed with autism? People mostly have the brains and bodies that they were born with, so why blame them? Except for the occasional frank defect, evolution has shaped human society to provide a diversity of skills, farmers and people who make arrows and people who shoot arrows. What you call autistic can have a useful place too. I have a nephew who is definitely on the spectrum. He can solve a rubic's cube in seconds. He's 17 and teaching math now. Who was that college dean who got canned for stating the obvious, that males have a wider normal distribution of most everything than females, and the long-tail extremes excel at some things? I'm terrible at remembering names.
Reply by Phil Allison September 14, 20192019-09-14
jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:

> > You are again ranting about personalities, which is mostly what you > and too many others do here, cursing and shrieking and insulting and > threatening most everyone, which IS psychopathic.
** Ridiculously absurd crap.
> Why live like that?
** I don't.
> I don't think you have ever posted about something you have designed. > Please do.
** I am not inclined to boast or brag, like you, since I am not a narcissistic egomaniac. Your fake request is nothing more than a poison chalice. My god you are an arse. ..... Phil