Forums

Oh look! What revolves around revolves around.

Started by Unknown November 15, 2021
  The ever famous "wheel gun" argument is over.
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYZwD9Tu6Uw>
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno@decadence.org wrote in news:smu3o9$1aqm$1
@gioia.aioe.org:

> The ever famous "wheel gun" argument is over. > <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYZwD9Tu6Uw>
Yeah... I figured that the putz who argued that the term did not exist would ignore his mouth to foot post. Hey, Phil... better stop playing in the alley son.
Decayed Brainless POS  LYING  Asshole  
=======================
> > > The ever famous "wheel gun" argument is over.
** ROTFLMAO !!!
> > <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYZwD9Tu6Uw>
** Proves what ?????
> Yeah... I figured that the putz who argued that the term did not exist
** No-one here ever said that. You vile, stinking damn LIAR ..... Phil
On 11/16/2021 1:29 PM, Phil Allison wrote:
> Decayed Brainless POS LYING Asshole > ======================= >> >>> The ever famous "wheel gun" argument is over. > > ** ROTFLMAO !!! > >>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYZwD9Tu6Uw> > > ** Proves what ????? > >> Yeah... I figured that the putz who argued that the term did not exist > > ** No-one here ever said that. > You vile, stinking damn LIAR > > > > ..... Phil
You tell him, Phil.
On 11/15/2021 12:00 PM, DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno@decadence.org wrote:
> The ever famous "wheel gun" argument is over. > <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYZwD9Tu6Uw> >
Wow, guns videos are really boring. Hard to understand why anyone gets obsessional about them, even that video about a room full of old Heathkit junk was more interesting
bitrex wrote:
===========
> > > Wow, guns videos are really boring. Hard to understand why anyone gets > obsessional about them, even that video about a room full of old > Heathkit junk was more interesting >
**The "scenery" in this one is better than most: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qdSLk1DQ3E Neat story too. ..... Phil
On 11/16/2021 8:34 PM, Phil Allison wrote:
> bitrex wrote: > =========== >> >> >> Wow, guns videos are really boring. Hard to understand why anyone gets >> obsessional about them, even that video about a room full of old >> Heathkit junk was more interesting >> > > **The "scenery" in this one is better than most: > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qdSLk1DQ3E > > Neat story too. > > > ..... Phil >
The top-feed design is certainly an interesting decision, an ambidextrous machine gun. The spent casings hit both types of user in the wrist instead of hit lefties of the face...I'd guess the side-sights should be equally bad whatever side they're mounted on. Seems like a gruesome weapon designed for close-up blasting like a gangland drive-by, grim stuff. I've been close enough to a real one of those here in the US to count the shots and hear people screaming, thankfully watermelons don't scream.
John S <Sophi.2@invalid.org> wrote in
news:sn161g$851$1@dont-email.me: 

> On 11/16/2021 1:29 PM, Phil Allison wrote: >> Decayed Brainless POS LYING Asshole >> ======================= >>> >>>> The ever famous "wheel gun" argument is over. >> >> ** ROTFLMAO !!! >> >>>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYZwD9Tu6Uw> >> >> ** Proves what ????? >> >>> Yeah... I figured that the putz who argued that the term did not >>> exist >> >> ** No-one here ever said that. >> You vile, stinking damn LIAR >> >> >> >> ..... Phil > > > You tell him, Phil. > > >
Horseshit, fucktard. He belched out that nobody calls revolvers wheelguns. He's an abject idiot, and you are nothing more than a shitpot stirrer.
bitrex <user@example.net> wrote in
news:bHYkJ.7632$Pl1.4559@fx23.iad: 

> On 11/15/2021 12:00 PM, DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno@decadence.org > wrote: >> The ever famous "wheel gun" argument is over. >> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYZwD9Tu6Uw> >> > > Wow, guns videos are really boring. Hard to understand why anyone > gets obsessional about them, even that video about a room full of > old Heathkit junk was more interesting >
I did not say any gun video was good. I was merely pointing out to the PhilTard that folks refer to revolvers as wheelguns, which he refuted. But yeah, even shitty videos are better than some dope telling you about his guns. A myriad of videos are better. Insect videos, cat videos, bird videos, street musician videos... Keppler stupid MAGA retard outing videos are real cool by comparison. One idiot thinks the plane leaving Afghanistan was a fake balloon and that the QAnon Bullhorn Capitol rioter was there. He gets them to make fools of themselves without even trying.
On 11/16/2021 8:34 PM, Phil Allison wrote:
> bitrex wrote: > =========== >> >> >> Wow, guns videos are really boring. Hard to understand why anyone gets >> obsessional about them, even that video about a room full of old >> Heathkit junk was more interesting >> > > **The "scenery" in this one is better than most: > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qdSLk1DQ3E > > Neat story too. > > > ..... Phil >
Here we go here's some Australian culture I can get into more so than unusual firearms, A ROLLIN THUNDAHH...I always preferred sex & rock and roll to the shooty-stuff. <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etAIpkdhU9Q>