Antenna Amplifier Noise Figure

Started by rickman June 26, 2015
Ah, little poor boy - afraid his mommy will find out what he's using her computer for and take it away from him. ROFLMAO! -- ================== Remove the "x" from my email address Jerry, AI0K jstucklex@attglobal.net ==================
On 6/29/2015 2:52 AM, DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 23:10:36 -0400, Jerry Stucklett > <jstucklex@attglobal.net> Gave us: > >> I just don't like SPAM. > > No, you obviously like BEING the SPAM, as you were asked to leave it > OUT of this thread, and you haven't shut the fuck up since. > >> However, I at least use an email address which >> is easily decoded (read CAPTCHA), unlike the non-existent email address >> you use. > > There is a reason I do not post my email in Usenet, idiot. > >> What are you afraid of - maybe your mommy might find out what crap >> you're posting on usenet? > > When a punk like you says "crap" it is ok.. When I say it, I get > accused of having a fetish. George Carlin has a joke just for retarded > dorks like you. > >> Give it up > > Give what up, you retarded troll fuck? > >> - you have zero respectability on usenet > > The term is Usenet, idiot. > >> . - here or anywhere >> else I've found. > > The fact that you spend your personal time "hunting things up" on > Usenet is an indicator of some serious psychological disorders, child. > >> But then that's expected from someone less mature than >> a third-grader who needs serious psychiatric help. > > You keep referring to psychiatry.. Were you given drugs, Jerome? >> >> I hope your mommy gets it for you. You will be much happier. > > Nice try, little boy. Your mental age is showing... again. >
Ah, little poor boy - afraid his mommy will find out what he's using her computer for and take it away from him. ROFLMAO! -- ================== Remove the "x" from my email address Jerry, AI0K jstucklex@attglobal.net ==================
On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 08:58:23 -0400, Jerry Stuckle
<jstucklex@attglobal.net> wrote:

>ROFLMAO!
This "discussion" is much like the Godzilla versus various monsters movies. Lots of breathing fire, chest beating, loud noises, mass destruction, and ground pounding. If the monsters could have talked, the dialog would probably have been similar to this thread. At least it's all consistent with the original thread topic. It's all about noise, I figure. Please do continue. I'm interested to see who first runs out of original names, insults, and derogatory remarks. There's already been far too much repetition, so the end must surely be near. -- Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com 150 Felker St #D http://www.LearnByDestroying.com Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558
Jerry Stuckle wrote:
> > On 6/28/2015 10:55 PM, DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno wrote: > > On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 22:33:42 -0400, Jerry Stuckle > > <jstucklex@attglobal.net> Gave us: > > > >> ================== > >> Remove the "x" from my email address > > > > You mean like this... > > > > jstuckle@attglobal.net > > > > Too pussified to post it? Don't code it in either idiot. > > > > Wake up, little suzzie. Oh that's right... you are as awake as an > > idiot with only two functioning neurons can be. Good job, jackass. > > > > Ah, another troll who needs psychiatric help. Only ones like you would > try to purposely get someone spammed. > > You really need to have your mommy take you to a shrink.
Jerry, here are some of his other troll names: THE DIMBULB SCORECARD A Monkey <AMonkey@notyourbeastofburdon.org> Abbey Somebody <abnormal@castlefrankenstein.org> All InTheChi <Hostyle@magicregion.org> AM <thisthatandtheother@beherenow.org> AnimalMagic <AnimalMagic@petersbackyard.org> Archimedes' Lever <OneBigLever@InfiniteSeries.Org> AtTheEndofMyRope <AtTheEndofMyRope@AtTheEndofMyRope.org> AwlSome Auger <AwlSomeAuger@BuyOneGetOneFree.org> BaltoTopDog <Balto@gnomealaskaiscold.org> BarnCat <BarnCat@keepingthevermindownatthebarattheendoftheuniverse.org> 10 Bart! <B@rt_The_Sheriff_Is_A_Nig**!.org> BigBalls <BiggestBallsOfAll@thebigbarattheendoftheuniverse.org> BillyPilgrim <BillyPilgrim@thebigbarattheendoftheuniverse.org> BlindBaby <BlindMelonChitlin@wellnevergetthatonethealbumcover.org> Booong... Bum, Bum, Bum, Bum... (Intel ad)" <QuadCore@noreflections.org> BubbleSorter <BubbleSorter@URallinyerplace.org> Bungalow Bill <BugalowBill@AbbeyRoad.UKCOM> Capt. Cave Man <ItIsSoEasyACaveManCanDoIt@upyers.org> CellShocked <cellshocked@thecellvalueattheendofthespreadsheet.org> Chairman Meow <MeowSayTongue@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org> 20 ChairmanOfTheBored <RUBored@crackasmile.org> Chieftain of the Carpet Crawlers <theslipperman@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org> Cleavon "Bart" Little Copacetic <Copacetic@iseverythingalright.org> Corbomite Carrie <Corbomite@maneuver.org> DarkMatter <DarkMatter@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org> DarkSucker <DarkSucker@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org> DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno <DLU1@DecadentLinuxUser.org> Do I really need to say? <rael@thescree.org> Dorothy with the Red Shoes on <Dorothy@notinkansas.org> 30 Dr. Heywood R. Floyd <Heywood@thebarattheendofthemonolith.org> DreadKnot <DreadKnot@GodandHisWrath.org> Dread Pirate Roberts <DreadPirateRoberts@iamnotlefthanded.org> DrParnassus <DrParnassus@hereforlongtime.org> Duke <DukeNukem@girlsgirlsgirls.org> Duke Nukem FatBytestard <FatBytestard@somewheronyourharddrive.org> FigureItOut <LocusPocus@magicregion.org> FullMettleJacket <GettingCloserToMyHome@somewherenearthewhitelight.org> FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsistor <FunkShunPoignter@yermomma.org> 40 FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsistor <FunkShunPointer@yermomma.org> George Orr <GergoOrr@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org> GoldIntermetallicEmbrittlement <GoldIntermetallicEmbrittlement@youdontknowjack.org> GotchaDumbfuck! <BigGrins@inyourdreams.org> Hattori Hanzo <OutintheSnow@billsbackyard.org> HectorZeroni <hectorzeroni@holeyplaces.org> Hellequin <Hellequin@yourpipesaremypipes.org> Herbert John \Jackie\" Gleason" <BufordTJustice@Texarkanacops.gov> HiggsField <higgdfield@whutthableapduyoukno.org> IAmTheSlime <TheSlimeFromYourVideo@oozingacrossyourlivingroomfloor.org> 50 ItchyGato <Itchygato@catswithcritters.org> ItsASecretDummy <secretasianman@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org> Jupiter Jaq <JupiterJaq@BuyOneGetOneFree.org> Kai <kai@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org> Klinger <Justtheguywhofillsinthepotholes@justnorthofsouthkorea.org> LargeMarge <LargeMarge@thetentwoposition.org> Lewis Redmond <LewisRedmond@abettermanthanyou.org> life imitates life <pasticcio@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org> Lil Red Riding In The Hood <lilredridinginthehood@grandmashouseattheendoftheuniverse.org> lurch <lurch@yourangcousinitslibrary.org> 60 MadManMoon <TheWholePlanetIsMine@hereandnow.org> MakeNoAttemptToAdjustYourSet <DoNotAttemptToAdjustYourSet@anytime.org> MarkDatter@disdatanddeudder.org MassiveProng@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org <MassiveProng@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org> MeowSayTongue <MeowSayTongue@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org> MettleBeerStolid <MettleBeerStolid@somewherenearthewaterpipe.org> Mortimer Brewster Mr.Eko <ekointhedirt@lostisland.org> Mr. Haney <mrhaney@thebarattheendofthefarmroad.org> MrTallyman <MrTallyman@BananaCountersRUs.org> 70 My Name Is Tsu How Do You Do <Tsu@hereforlongtime.org> Mycelium <myceliumgrows@underyourshrooms.org> Mycelium <mycelium@thematrixattheendofthemushroomstem.org> Naomi Price <NaomiPrice@guesswhatisforsale.org> Neanderthal <dance@gottafindawomanrighton.org> Notably Stationed <NotableStation@inlife.org> Numer0 Un0 <Numer0Un0@abettermanthanyou.org> Nunya <jack_shephard@cox.net> OutsideObserver <Stand And Deliver@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org> Pasticcio 80 Perenis <Perenis@hereforlongtime.org> Pieyed Piper <pieyedPiper@thebongshopattheendoftheuniverse.org> Phat Bytestard <PhatBytestard@getinmahharddrive.org> PowderedToastMan <PowderedToastMan@YouEeediot.org> Pueblo Dancer <Kachina@AllHopiIsLost.org> RoyLFuchs <RoyLFuchs@urfargingicehole.org> scorpius <scorpius@thewormholethatemptiesontheothersideoftheuniverse.org> SkyPilot <somewhere@theedgeofspace.org> SomeKindOfWonderful <SomeKindOfWonderful@allthegirlsintheworldbeware.org> Son of a Sea Cook <NotaBrewster@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org> 90 SoothSayer <SaySooth@TheMonastery.org> Spurious Response <SpuriousResponse@cleansignal.org> StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt <Zarathustra@thusspoke.org> Sum Ting Wong <SumTingWong@thebarattheendoftheVenusianLightnigBolt.org> Sum Ting Wong <SumTingWong@thebarattheendoftheVenusianLightnigBoltmonolith.org> SuspendedInGaffa <suspendedingaffa@kateshouse.org> The Great Attractor <SuperM@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGalaxy.org> TheJoker <LeonardooftheLarcenousLaugh@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org> The Keeper of the Key to The Locks <TheLoner@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org> The Last Mimsy <mimsy@TheOtherSideoftheLookingGlass.org> 100 The Loner <TheLoner@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org> The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra <GeorgeTirebiter@drmemory.org> George Leroy Tirebiter TheGlimmerMan <justaglimmer@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org> TheKraken <ReachUpandSuckYouDowntotheDepths@yup.org> TheQuickBrownFox <thequickbrownfox@overthelazydog.org> TralfamadoranJetPilot <BillyPilgrim@thebigbarattheendoftheuniverse.org> TunnelRat <TunnelRat@yourpipesaremypipes.org> TutAmongUs@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org <TutAmongUs@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org> Tutankhamun 110 UltimatePatriot <UltimatePatriot@thebestcountry.org> UnKempt <UnKempt@HoardersRUs.org> UpGrade <UpGrade@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org> UpYerNose <UpYerNose@witarubbahose.org> ValleyGirl <LuvYerNailz@LikeIWouldGiveIt.Comeon> VelCrowPhly <VelCrowPhly@thetiethatbindsUall.org> VioletaPachydermata <PurpleElephant@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org> WallyWallWhackr <wallywallwhackr@thematrixattheendofthemushroomstem.org> WarmUnderbelly <WarmUnderbellyOfAmerica@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org> WoolyBully <WoolyBully@arcticicemasses.org> 120 Zarathustra 100WattDarkSucker <100WattDarkSucker@thebigbarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 11:46:44 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
<mike.terrell@earthlink.net> Gave us:

> Jerry, here are some of his other troll names:
Other? You're retarded, because you repeated many of them, and you listed the current one, which would not qualify as "other". Leave it to the brain dead Terrell retard, who thinks he is a comedian, but is a brain damaged dumbfuck to get it wrong. Also, they were nyms, you retarded asshole, not "troll names". Every one had ID elements that connected them ALL together. Trolls don't do that, idiot. I am the slime from your video... Don't touch that dial... Idiots like you will never get it, little Mikey. And "dimbulb" was that festering pustule in your mouth, which the dentist refused to work on as a result. You're full of filth, fat ass. DIE already! Bwuahahahahahahahaha!
On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 07:06:05 -0400, DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
<DLU1@DecadentLinuxUser.org> wrote:

>On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 10:51:40 +0100, Pomegranate Bastard ><pommyB@dsl.pipex.com> Gave us: > >>On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 05:42:57 -0400, DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno >><DLU1@DecadentLinuxUser.org> wrote: >> >>>On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 09:34:52 +0100, Pomegranate Bastard >>><pommyB@dsl.pipex.com> Gave us: >>> >>>>It probably would to an utter imbecile such as you. >>> >>> Relating to you and your invasion of the group, it does mean noise >>>factor, just not electronics related. Just like *you* are not >>>electronics related or educated. >> >>C'mon DikeyGurl, remind me of how you came to be named DimBulb. I >>could do with a good laugh! > > How can *I* remind YOU of some lame shit YOU made up?
You're displaying your fetish again, ScatGurl.
"DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno" <DLU1@DecadentLinuxUser.org> wrote in message
> > I am the slime from your video... >
Oh my. For once you got something right.
On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 12:41:27 -0400, "Tom Miller"
<tmiller11147@verizon.net> Gave us:

> >"DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno" <DLU1@DecadentLinuxUser.org> wrote in message >news:lgr2pal1cjia728kum2ds59rdt5imlbh8t@4ax.com... >> >> I am the slime from your video... >> > >Oh my. For once you got something right.
Go listen to or read (if you can) the lyrics, idiot. I am miles above you, punk. The proof? Your stupid response. Hey Rickman... did you check out that link I posted regarding the actual thread topic? Just wade through (read ignore) these troll asswipes' stupid posts.
Tom Miller wrote:
> > "DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno" <DLU1@DecadentLinuxUser.org> wrote in message > news:lgr2pal1cjia728kum2ds59rdt5imlbh8t@4ax.com... > > > > I am the slime from your video... > > > > Oh my. For once you got something right.
Even a blind troll finds the occasional truffle.
ROFLMAO! I guess he has to keep changing his 'nyms because too many people killfile him. Either that, or his mommy found out. I must admit, that's a lot of 'nyms! -- ================== Remove the "x" from my email address Jerry, AI0K jstucklex@attglobal.net ==================