A Brief Review of RF Oscillators in LTspice

Started by Steve Wilson October 12, 2018
Am 14.10.2018 um 09:23 schrieb Kevin Aylward:
>> "Steve Wilson"  wrote in message
> >> Remind me to never buy rakon > > You probably already do. They are in a vast number of products such as > sat navs..., comms stuff...
Yes, we do buy Racon space qual. TO-5 crystals now & then, but we build our own oscillators around them. :-) But I want to stay out of this. Gerhard
>Yes, we do buy Racon space qual. TO-5 crystals now & then, >but we build our own oscillators around them. :-)
Interesting. It's a lot of work. One of the key issues, is simply having the test equipment. Takes a lot of time and procedures to measure response over temperature in mass production. Thermal mechanics is a big problem. I avoid that bit of it myself... -- Kevin Aylward http://www.anasoft.co.uk - SuperSpice http://www.kevinaylward.co.uk/ee/index.html