And I am wondering whether it is possible to get a C motor circuit
without relays (may be using transistors)

Innocent
On 2024-02-27, Archer wrote:
> Hi there > > I am no electronics geek > And I am wondering whether it is possible to get a C motor circuit > without relays (may be using transistors)
Sure, what you're looking for is an "H-Bridge". They come as integrated circuits; such as the DRV8210. If you're just getting started, might be easiest to buy premade breakouts from places like adafruit or sparkfun. (You can also make them out of discrete FETs if you like) -- |_|O|_| |_|_|O| Github: https://github.com/dpurgert |O|O|O| PGP: DDAB 23FB 19FA 7D85 1CC1 E067 6D65 70E5 4CE7 2860
On Tue, 27 Feb 2024 13:36:17 -0000 (UTC), Dan Purgert <dan@djph.net>
wrote:

>On 2024-02-27, Archer wrote:
>> I am no electronics geek >> And I am wondering whether it is possible to get a C motor circuit >> without relays (may be using transistors) > >Sure, what you're looking for is an "H-Bridge". > >They come as integrated circuits; such as the DRV8210. If you're just >getting started, might be easiest to buy premade breakouts from places >like adafruit or sparkfun. > >(You can also make them out of discrete FETs if you like)
Many thanks for your help Innocent