Forums

Onslaught of Subhuman Trash Continues

Started by Fred Bloggs November 26, 2021
Pfizer Files Federal Lawsuit Against San Diego Employee

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/pfizer-files-federal-lawsuit-against-san-diego-employee/2801487/
On 11/26/21 4:58 AM, Fred Bloggs wrote:
> Pfizer Files Federal Lawsuit Against San Diego Employee > > https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/pfizer-files-federal-lawsuit-against-san-diego-employee/2801487/ >
Those files are possibly safely stored in China by now...
On Sun, 28 Nov 2021 21:50:32 -0800, wmartin <wwm@wwmartin.net> wrote:

>On 11/26/21 4:58 AM, Fred Bloggs wrote: >> Pfizer Files Federal Lawsuit Against San Diego Employee >> >> https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/pfizer-files-federal-lawsuit-against-san-diego-employee/2801487/ >> >Those files are possibly safely stored in China by now...
It's just another aspect of their bio-weapons program which we would never have found out about if Covid hadn't leaked from the Wuhan virus lab. -- "Abolition of the family! Even the most radical flare up at this infamous proposal of the Communists." - The Communist Manifesto, Marx & Engels
On Monday, November 29, 2021 at 8:45:05 PM UTC+11, Cursitor Doom wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Nov 2021 21:50:32 -0800, wmartin <w...@wwmartin.net> wrote: > > >On 11/26/21 4:58 AM, Fred Bloggs wrote: > >> Pfizer Files Federal Lawsuit Against San Diego Employee > >> > >> https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/pfizer-files-federal-lawsuit-against-san-diego-employee/2801487/ > >> > >Those files are possibly safely stored in China by now... > > It's just another aspect of their bio-weapons program which we would never have found out about if Covid hadn't leaked from the Wuhan virus lab.
Cursitor Doom is great at finding out about things that never actually happened, but make wonderful conspiracy theories - their total implausibiity just adds to the fascination."Whatever - sane - person would have thought that that could have happened?" Of course it didn't, but that doesn't worry Cursitor Doom one little bit. -- Bill Sloman, Sydney
On Monday, November 29, 2021 at 12:50:40 AM UTC-5, wmartin wrote:
> On 11/26/21 4:58 AM, Fred Bloggs wrote: > > Pfizer Files Federal Lawsuit Against San Diego Employee > > > > https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/pfizer-files-federal-lawsuit-against-san-diego-employee/2801487/ > > > Those files are possibly safely stored in China by now...
Someone has them, and it's probably that competitor company she went to work for. Doesn't the fool realize she's branded as untrustworthy, will be isolated and eventually terminated?
wmartin <wwm@wwmartin.net> wrote in news:so1pna$gr2$1@dont-email.me:

> On 11/26/21 4:58 AM, Fred Bloggs wrote: >> Pfizer Files Federal Lawsuit Against San Diego Employee >> >> https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/pfizer-files-federal-lawsuit-agai >> nst-san-diego-employee/2801487/ >> > Those files are possibly safely stored in China by now... > >
Oh boy! Yet another totally TrumpTarded statement made by yet another totally TrumpTarded dumbfuck.
On 11/29/21 10:51 AM, DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno@decadence.org wrote:
> wmartin <wwm@wwmartin.net> wrote in news:so1pna$gr2$1@dont-email.me: > >> On 11/26/21 4:58 AM, Fred Bloggs wrote: >>> Pfizer Files Federal Lawsuit Against San Diego Employee >>> >>> https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/pfizer-files-federal-lawsuit-agai >>> nst-san-diego-employee/2801487/ >>> >> Those files are possibly safely stored in China by now... >> >> > > Oh boy! Yet another totally TrumpTarded statement made by yet > another totally TrumpTarded dumbfuck. >
Who else can get away with using them? Certainly not a US competitor.
On Monday, November 29, 2021 at 9:58:21 AM UTC-8, Fred Bloggs wrote:
> On Monday, November 29, 2021 at 12:50:40 AM UTC-5, wmartin wrote: > > On 11/26/21 4:58 AM, Fred Bloggs wrote: > > > Pfizer Files Federal Lawsuit Against San Diego Employee > > > > > > https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/pfizer-files-federal-lawsuit-against-san-diego-employee/2801487/ > > > > > Those files are possibly safely stored in China by now... > Someone has them, and it's probably that competitor company she went to work for. Doesn't the fool realize she's branded as untrustworthy, will be isolated and eventually terminated?
That 'branding' is a variant on blacklisting? Not believing it, actually. First problem: "those files are possibly" is open to every conspiracy theory in the world, but doesn't actually indicate that there is evidence of wrongdoing, nor that there ever WILL BE evidence of wrongdoing. Maybe the lawsuit was just invoked so that a search warrant could be served, and (if the employee in question is innocent) nothing actionable has happened, and the lawsuit will be dropped. Or, maybe there won't be a search warrant, or the employer just had a zealous legal department with nothing better to do. Hey, I had 'company files' on my computer when I was creating those files for an employer. It's not a smoking gun (and not easy to clean off the drive, thanks to zealous autosave and TimeMachine elements).
On 11/29/21 4:39 PM, whit3rd wrote:
> On Monday, November 29, 2021 at 9:58:21 AM UTC-8, Fred Bloggs wrote: >> On Monday, November 29, 2021 at 12:50:40 AM UTC-5, wmartin wrote: >>> On 11/26/21 4:58 AM, Fred Bloggs wrote: >>>> Pfizer Files Federal Lawsuit Against San Diego Employee >>>> >>>> https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/pfizer-files-federal-lawsuit-against-san-diego-employee/2801487/ >>>> >>> Those files are possibly safely stored in China by now... >> Someone has them, and it's probably that competitor company she went to work for. Doesn't the fool realize she's branded as untrustworthy, will be isolated and eventually terminated? > > That 'branding' is a variant on blacklisting? Not believing it, actually. First > problem: "those files are possibly" is open to every conspiracy theory in the world, > but doesn't actually indicate that there is evidence of wrongdoing, nor that there > ever WILL BE evidence of wrongdoing. Maybe the lawsuit was just invoked so that > a search warrant could be served, and (if the employee in question is innocent) nothing > actionable has happened, and the lawsuit will be dropped. > > Or, maybe there won't be a search warrant, or the employer just had a zealous > legal department with nothing better to do. Hey, I had 'company files' on my computer > when I was creating those files for an employer. It's not a smoking gun (and not > easy to clean off the drive, thanks to zealous autosave and TimeMachine elements). >
"over 12000 files" doesn't sound accidental. Granted I am only speculating, but when a Chinese national, brought hear from China to work, magically acquires that many confidential files, what should one think? BTW, it is alleged that the computer she surrendered to Pfizer was not the one issued to her by Pfizer, according to a forensic analysis of the hardware. One has to say: Huh? what is afoot here...