Forums

OT: Within the next 9 years, you will all be disarmed

Started by Cursitor Doom November 20, 2021
It's just occured to me that is one disturbing corrolary of the arch
Globalist's pronouncement I've been quoting in my sig! I wonder how
he's going to go about it? I'm guessing he won't be putting himself in
the firing line!
 --

"By 2030, you will own nothing and be happy about it."

  - Klaus Schwab, World Economic Forum CEO.
<https://www.carsdirect.com/deals-articles/ford-rolls-out-0-apr-for-84-months-amid-coronavirus> <https://seekingalpha.com/news/3755403-ford-motor-rallies-after-credit-suisse-points-to-30-upside-potential-off-electrification-push> "Credit Suisse turns around on Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F) with an upgrade to an Outperform rating from Neutral."
> "By 2030, you will own nothing and be happy about it." > > - Klaus Schwab, World Economic Forum CEO. >
What's their secret plan?! Not so secret is it!
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 16:55:08 +0000, Cursitor Doom <cd@nowhere.com>
wrote:

>It's just occured to me that is one disturbing corrolary of the arch >Globalist's pronouncement I've been quoting in my sig! I wonder how >he's going to go about it? I'm guessing he won't be putting himself in >the firing line! > -- > >"By 2030, you will own nothing and be happy about it." > > - Klaus Schwab, World Economic Forum CEO.
&#2013266067;New York City&#2013266066;s West Side Highway will be Underwater by 2009&#2013266068; -- Father Brown's figure remained quite dark and still; but in that instant he had lost his head. His head was always most valuable when he had lost it.
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 11:43:26 -0800, jlarkin@highlandsniptechnology.com
wrote:

>On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 16:55:08 +0000, Cursitor Doom <cd@nowhere.com> >wrote: > >>It's just occured to me that is one disturbing corrolary of the arch >>Globalist's pronouncement I've been quoting in my sig! I wonder how >>he's going to go about it? I'm guessing he won't be putting himself in >>the firing line! >> -- >> >>"By 2030, you will own nothing and be happy about it." >> >> - Klaus Schwab, World Economic Forum CEO. > >&#2013266067;New York City&#2013266066;s West Side Highway will be Underwater by 2009&#2013266068;
With the weight of illegals? -- "The Communists are further reproached with desiring to abolish countries and nationality." - The Communist Manifesto, Marx & Engels
On Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 8:41:12 AM UTC+11, Cursitor Doom wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 11:43:26 -0800, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com > wrote: > >On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 16:55:08 +0000, Cursitor Doom <c...@nowhere.com> > >wrote: > > > >>It's just occurred to me that is one disturbing corrollary of the arch > >>Globalist's pronouncement I've been quoting in my sig! I wonder how > >>he's going to go about it? I'm guessing he won't be putting himself in > >>the firing line! > >> -- > >> > >>"By 2030, you will own nothing and be happy about it." > >> > >> - Klaus Schwab, World Economic Forum CEO. > > > >&ldquo;New York City&rsquo;s West Side Highway will be Underwater by 2009&rdquo; > > With the weight of illegals?
Probably not. John Larkin believes all kinds of nonsense he finds on climate change denial web-sites. https://skepticalscience.com/Hansen-West-Side-Highway.htm What Hansen was talking about actually happened during Hurricane Sandy in 2012, so Hansen wasn't too far off. --- Bill Sloman, Sydney
I think that's very likely, however long it takes.

Back when the Second Amendment was written, there was little difference
between civilian owned and government owned weaponry. Nowadays ordinary
people struggle to own handguns while government possesses HIDEOUSLY powerful
weapons. That trend is by design. It will continue.

All power is being sucked up into central government.

I would just love to see the states organize a constitutional convention, but
then our Supreme Dictators would declare it "unconstitutional". If the Deep
State military and a few states support the Supremes, that will be it.
On 11/21/2021 8:59 AM, John Doe wrote:
> I think that's very likely, however long it takes. > > Back when the Second Amendment was written, there was little difference > between civilian owned and government owned weaponry. Nowadays ordinary > people struggle to own handguns while government possesses HIDEOUSLY powerful > weapons. That trend is by design. It will continue. > > All power is being sucked up into central government. > > I would just love to see the states organize a constitutional convention, but > then our Supreme Dictators would declare it "unconstitutional". If the Deep > State military and a few states support the Supremes, that will be it. >
If you stopped only being against the central government during the periods you're not licking its boots, Klaus Schwab's job would be much more difficult.
John Doe <always.look@message.header> wrote in news:sndjc1$69c$2@dont-
email.me:

> All power is being sucked up into central government. >
Fucking idiot. That must be why they just spent several trillion on US and what WE USE every day and OUR SCHOOLS and OUR needs as a nation of over 331 million citizens. Goddamned republitard mentally morphed dumbasses for listening to the Republitard quacks in Washington convolute the truth for 60 years, and you believed the bullshit, and even re-spew it yourself. They are conservative of NOTHING. You were lied to. You have no clue fuck all what "power" even is. Electrical, political, or otherwise.
On Monday, November 22, 2021 at 12:59:35 AM UTC+11, John Doe wrote:
> I think that's very likely, however long it takes. > > Back when the Second Amendment was written, there was little difference > between civilian owned and government owned weaponry.
The muskets were much the same. Civilians rarely owned cannon. Even then, professional armies were a great deal more effective than even well-regulated militias, and the second amendment was more a sentimental endorsement of well-regulated militias than an kind of well-thought out policy, which is why no government since then has enacted anything quite a silly.
> Nowadays ordinary people struggle to own handguns while government possesses HIDEOUSLY powerful weapons. That trend is by design. It will continue.
It's purely a reflection of the development of technology in general. As we find out more about the physical world, the ways we can take advantage of our improving grasp of physics become progressively more varied, and most of the more effective variations are complicated and expensive. That's not by design. It takes design skills, technological skills and quite a lot of money to exploit the new stuff we've learned about, but learning more isn't any kind of choice. Learning less - and John Doe knows very little - could be, but it wouldn't be a wise choice.
> All power is being sucked up into central government.
Not all of it, by any means, but having a government that we all voted for is probably the least worst outcome when you think about the alternatives - not something that John Doe could manage.
> I would just love to see the states organize a constitutional convention, but then our Supreme Dictators would declare it "unconstitutional". If the Deep
State military and a few states support the Supremes, that will be it. John Doe believes in the Deep State - it doesn't exist, but he finds it to be a convenient delusion. He hasn't got a hope of understanding reality, but the Deep state is one of those convenient fictions that let him simplify the world into something he thinks he can understand. -- Bill Sloman, Sydney
Three contrary replies, from The Three Stooges. No surprise.

In fact, my long-held well-founded opinion about civilian and government
owned weaponry was echoed in the recent US Supreme Court case (District of
Columbia v. Heller)...

> Was there anything like that at the time of the adoption, or were the > civilian arms exactly the same as the ones you'd use in the military? > > --At the time that... even at the time Miller was decided, the civilian > arms were pretty much the sort that were used in the military.
And everyone with at least one eye open knows the difference between civilian and government owned weaponry is extreme NOWADAYS. Civilians struggle to own handguns while government owns HIDEOUSLY powerful weapons. That's the way it goes. We have the best system in the world, but none is perfect and it's been corrupted.