Forums

OT Kyle Rittenhouse found NOT GUILTY!

Started by Flyguy November 19, 2021
https://www.foxnews.com/us/verdict-kyle-rittenhouse-not-guilty
On Friday, November 19, 2021 at 10:56:34 AM UTC-8, Flyguy wrote:
> https://www.foxnews.com/us/verdict-kyle-rittenhouse-not-guilty
This was a political persecution from the get-go - the prosecution presented absolutely NO evidence to support ANY of their charges. On the contrary, the evidence they did present EXONERATED Rittenhouse. Kudos to the jury for having the common sense to acquit Rittenhouse in the face of very intense public pressure to do the opposite.
Cursitor Doom wrote:
=================
> > Kudos to the jury for having the common sense to acquit Rittenhouse in the > face of very intense public pressure to do the opposite. > Great news indeed. Just two things: why was the case brought at all (I > think I can guess) - and why did it take the jury the best part of 3 > days to finally do the right thing?? >
** We will know soon enough, when any juror talks to the media. Likely one or more jurors were unsure about one or more of the 5 charges - leaving the others to convince them. Plus getting their heads around the *burden of proof * being on the prosecution to show none of the charges was in fact self defense as claimed. BTW: In most countries, jurors are not allowed to reveal details their discussions to the public. ..... Phil
On Friday, November 19, 2021 at 10:56:34 AM UTC-8, Flyguy wrote:
> https://www.foxnews.com/us/verdict-kyle-rittenhouse-not-guilty
I wonder if CNN, MSNBC, et al, will now be compensating him like they did Sandmann. lol
Flyguy <soar2morrow@yahoo.com> wrote in

> On Friday, November 19, 2021 at 10:56:34 AM UTC-8, Flyguy wrote: >> https://www.foxnews.com/us/verdict-kyle-rittenhouse-not-guilty > > This was a political persecution from the get-go - the prosecution > presented absolutely NO evidence to support ANY of their charges. > On the contrary, the evidence they did present EXONERATED > Rittenhouse. Kudos to the jury for having the common sense to > acquit Rittenhouse in the face of very intense public pressure to > do the opposite. >
A retarded kid with an illegally aquired gun walking down the street of a town he doesn't even live in. It was murder. EVERYTHING the dopey putz did from the moment he aquired the gun illegally was a crime.
Simon S Aysdie <gwhite@ti.com> wrote in

> On Friday, November 19, 2021 at 10:56:34 AM UTC-8, Flyguy wrote: >> https://www.foxnews.com/us/verdict-kyle-rittenhouse-not-guilty > > I wonder if CNN, MSNBC, et al, will now be compensating him like > they did Sandmann. lol >
The only thing more stupid than Donald John Trump is a Trump supporter.
 Decaying Brainless Heap of Shit ...@decadence.org wrote:
> [...]
** LOL - a vrey bright 17 year old .
> with an illegally aquired gun
** Was not walking down the street
> of a town he doesn't even live in.
** He works there and his dad lives there too. As if it mattered.
> It was murder.
** ROTFLMAO wot a fucking jerk off the asshole is.
> EVERYTHING the dopey putz did from the moment he aquired the gun > illegally was a crime.
** Nothing Kyle did was at any time. Everything the others did WAS. Multiple threats to kill, rioting, criminal damage, multiple violent assaults, illegal gun possession and assault with same. That first guy was a criminal psycho with a death wish . He got his wish. ...... Phil
On Friday, November 19, 2021 at 2:55:35 PM UTC-8, DecadentLinux...@decadenc=
e.org wrote:
> Flyguy <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote in=20 > news:e9cac7d7-9610-4441...@googlegroups.com: > > On Friday, November 19, 2021 at 10:56:34 AM UTC-8, Flyguy wrote:=20 > >> https://www.foxnews.com/us/verdict-kyle-rittenhouse-not-guilty=20 > >=20 > > This was a political persecution from the get-go - the prosecution=20 > > presented absolutely NO evidence to support ANY of their charges.=20 > > On the contrary, the evidence they did present EXONERATED=20 > > Rittenhouse. Kudos to the jury for having the common sense to=20 > > acquit Rittenhouse in the face of very intense public pressure to=20 > > do the opposite.=20 > > > A retarded kid with an illegally aquired gun walking down the street=20 > of a town he doesn't even live in.=20 >=20 > It was murder.=20 >=20 > EVERYTHING the dopey putz did from the moment he aquired the gun=20 > illegally was a crime.
DecayedBrainMatter is criminally ignorant of the law which DID allow Ritten= house to legally own the Smith & Wesson M&P 15 he used in self-defense (htt= ps://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/explainer-judge-drop-rittenhouse-gun-charg= e-81285031): "Hours before closing arguments began on Monday, Judge Bruce Schroeder gran= ted a defense motion to toss out the weapons charge. Rittenhouse attorneys = Mark Richards and Corey Chirafisi pointed to an exception in the law that t= hey said allows minors to possess shotguns and rifles as long as they=E2=80= =99re not short-barreled. Assistant District Attorney James Kraus argued that the exception renders t= he state=E2=80=99s prohibition on minors possessing dangerous weapons meani= ngless. But when he acknowledged that Rittenhouse=E2=80=99s rifle=E2=80=99s= barrel was longer than 16 inches, the minimum barrel length allowed under = state law, Schroeder dismissed the charge." And, of course, Rittenhouse was found NOT GUILTY on ALL charges left after = the gun charge was dismissed. Like DecayedBrainMatter the prosecution faile= d to present a SINGLE piece of evidence to support their claims, but did pr= esent a lot of evidence supporting Rittenhouse's self-defense claim.
 Flyguy wrote:
> > And, of course, Rittenhouse was found NOT GUILTY on ALL charges left after the gun charge > was dismissed. > Like DecayedBrainMatter the prosecution failed to present a SINGLE piece of evidence to > support their claims, but did present a lot of evidence supporting Rittenhouse's self-defense claim. > >
** Most folk fail to understand the right of self defense in law. It is the broadest, most powerful right a person has - overriding other rights and obligations . FYI: It includes the right to protect not just oneself but any other person and property ( one's own or others) from impending or actual illegal harm. Lethal force is not ruled out. ..... Phil

Oh dear. Looks like I spoke too soon. :( https://www.zerohedge.com/political/rittenhouse-acquitted-all-charges -- "In one word, you reproach us with intending to do away with your property. Precisely so; that is just what we intend." - The Communist Manifesto, Marx & Engels.