Forums

OT: Sue the shit out of them

Started by Jan Panteltje November 17, 2021
Covid jab compensation claims soar in Australia 
 https://www.rt.com/news/540541-covid-jab-compensation-claims-soar/
 Jan Panic Merchant IDIOT  wrote:

=========================
> Covid jab compensation claims soar in Australia
** Bullshit,
> https://www.rt.com/news/540541-covid-jab-compensation-claims-soar/
** So only 9 related deaths out of 18 million ? I like those odds. FOAD you ass. ...... Phil
On Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 3:38:35 PM UTC-4, palli...@gmail.com wrote:
> Jan Panic Merchant IDIOT wrote: > > ========================= > > Covid jab compensation claims soar in Australia > ** Bullshit, > > > https://www.rt.com/news/540541-covid-jab-compensation-claims-soar/ > > > ** So only 9 related deaths out of 18 million ? > I like those odds.
Maybe only 9 deaths, but what about the many more suffering from long inoculation? -- Rick C. - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging - Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Some Fucking moron replied to his shit 
==============================
> > Jan Panic Merchant IDIOT wrote: >> > ========================= > > > > Covid jab compensation claims soar in Australia > > ** Bullshit, > > > > > https://www.rt.com/news/540541-covid-jab-compensation-claims-soar/ > > > > > > ** So only 9 related deaths out of 18 million ? > > I like those odds. > > Maybe only 9 deaths, but what about the many more suffering from long inoculation? >
** No, it's only 9 *related* deaths. FFS imbecile - go answer your own bullshit questions. ..... Phil
On Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 5:00:28 PM UTC-4, palli...@gmail.com wrote:
> Some Fucking moron replied to his shit > ============================== > > > Jan Panic Merchant IDIOT wrote: > >> > ========================= > > > > > > Covid jab compensation claims soar in Australia > > > ** Bullshit, > > > > > > > https://www.rt.com/news/540541-covid-jab-compensation-claims-soar/ > > > > > > > > > ** So only 9 related deaths out of 18 million ? > > > I like those odds. > > > > Maybe only 9 deaths, but what about the many more suffering from long inoculation? > > > ** No, it's only 9 *related* deaths. > > FFS imbecile - go answer your own bullshit questions.
Some people are incapable of a sense of humor. But then we already knew that. -- Rick C. - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging - Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:
=====================
 Some Fucking moron replied to his shit 

> > > > > https://www.rt.com/news/540541-covid-jab-compensation-claims-soar/ > > > > > > > > > > > > ** So only 9 related deaths out of 18 million ? > > > > > I like those odds. > > > > > > Maybe only 9 deaths, but what about the many more suffering from long inoculation? > > > > > ** No, it's only 9 *related* deaths. > > > > FFS imbecile - go answer your own bullshit questions. >> > Some people are incapable of a sense of humor. But then we already knew that. > -- >
** ONLY a FUCKING PSYCHOPATH thinks the sick and dying are funny. So YOU qualify - you vile POS.
On Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 7:07:32 PM UTC-4, palli...@gmail.com wrote:
> gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote: > ===================== > Some Fucking moron replied to his shit > > > > > > https://www.rt.com/news/540541-covid-jab-compensation-claims-soar/ > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ** So only 9 related deaths out of 18 million ? > > > > > > > I like those odds. > > > > > > > > Maybe only 9 deaths, but what about the many more suffering from long inoculation? > > > > > > > ** No, it's only 9 *related* deaths. > > > > > > FFS imbecile - go answer your own bullshit questions. > >> > > Some people are incapable of a sense of humor. But then we already knew that. > > -- > > > ** ONLY a FUCKING PSYCHOPATH thinks the sick and dying are funny. > > So YOU qualify - you vile POS.
There probably is something wrong with me that I get a smile on my face every time you curse me. There's just something both humorous and satisfying about that at the same time. You make a great court jester. -- Rick C. + Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging + Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
On Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 10:02:55 AM UTC-8, Jan Panteltje wrote:
> Covid jab compensation claims soar in Australia > https://www.rt.com/news/540541-covid-jab-compensation-claims-soar/
One of my golfing buddie's son got thrombosis from a vax and ended up in the hospital for several days. He had to have an operation on his leg for the blood clot. This is serious shit.
On Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 10:02:55 AM UTC-8, Jan Panteltje wrote:
> Covid jab compensation claims soar in Australia > https://www.rt.com/news/540541-covid-jab-compensation-claims-soar/
Complete nonsense. The association of a claim with some 'side effect' is weak, since those side effects are based on only a few observations and the presumption that the patient's health event has only one precursor that could be the cause. Further assumptions (that the government, as insurer, will pay the maximum amount for each case, that all cases will be uncontested, etc.) are made but not discussed. Any potential side effect determined during trials is considered worth reporting and taking precautions about. Maybe they're real, maybe not, and... it might take a court to decide. Yeah, 'covid jab compensation' was zero two years ago, so it HAS soared. Not big news.
On a sunny day (Wed, 17 Nov 2021 21:44:21 -0800 (PST)) it happened whit3rd
<whit3rd@gmail.com> wrote in
<5326b299-4d4a-4736-9b8f-cef12bf9a4e5n@googlegroups.com>:

>On Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 10:02:55 AM UTC-8, Jan Panteltje wrote: >> Covid jab compensation claims soar in Australia >> https://www.rt.com/news/540541-covid-jab-compensation-claims-soar/ > >Complete nonsense. The association of a claim with some 'side effect' is weak, >since those side effects are based on only a few observations and the >presumption that the patient's health event has only one precursor that could be the cause. > >Further assumptions (that the government, as insurer, will pay the maximum amount >for each case, that all cases will be uncontested, etc.) are made but not discussed. > >Any potential side effect determined during trials is considered worth reporting and >taking precautions about. Maybe they're real, maybe not, and... it might take a court >to decide. > >Yeah, 'covid jab compensation' was zero two years ago, so it HAS soared. Not big news.
Many people have died from the jabs, that is then blamed on covid. Death by covid vaccines; https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html More than 432 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through November 8, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 9,549 reports of death (0.0022%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. Chance of death by covid jab is 0.000022 If you jab the whole world you have killed 173 thousand perfectly healty people. So on a world population of 7.9e+09 * 0.000022 = 173,800 But this does not count the side effcts, those are a million times higher in quantity, and many such as blood clots and heart inflammation can cause permanent damage. Estimated (careful) 10 million permanently disabled. But even for death, Do you play the lottery? Your chances of death are a lot better than the lottery! It is the Medical Industrial Complex, now pushing their snake oil on ever younger kids and selling ever more boosters., Face it! covid is here to stay, and natural immunity cannot be beaten. The one that made the virus, Fauci, is still running around free. Gain Of Function. The US should compensate the rest of the world but it is already bankrot. :-) An other F35 crap single engine piece of shit took a dive in the ocean, 135 million $ dive .. !!!