Forums

OT: Noose Tightens Around Fauci's Scrawny Neck

Started by Cursitor Doom October 21, 2021
On Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 6:39:06 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 11:46:37 AM UTC-7, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote: > > Flyguy <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:bd33facf-2873-46d2...@googlegroups.com: > > > On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 6:49:23 PM UTC-7, boB wrote: > > >> On Fri, 22 Oct 2021 00:36:35 +0100, Cursitor Doom <c...@nowhere.com> wrote:
<snip>
> > > Wishing death for your fellow citizens - how compassionate! > > > > > Nope.. Only you retarded Trumpanzee dumbfucks who took a 40 point > > IQ deep dive off the left side of the bell curve when you FAILED to > > vet a proven lifelong criminal, believed his bullshit lies, and then > > lined up to be one of the idiots with your head stuffed a mile up his > > fat skanky ass. > > > > So, yes, jackass. I want ALL of you stupid motherfucking America > > degrading TrumpZoided fucktards DEAD. > > > > Fuck compassion... You fucktards deserve the same compassion Trump > > had when he said he was deliberately downplaying the virus. > > > > He wants us to eat his damage to America virus cake. I want him > > and you fucktards to eat DEATH CAKE for getting behind a murderous > > buffoon, and STILL, even after seeing the shit he pulled. > > > > You deserve worse than death, you piece of shit. > > Hey Decadent Linux User Numero Uno, your drivel is worse than Sloman's. Can't you come up with something REMOTELY novel? You just keep repeating the same, boring crap.
If Flyguy had a brain in his head, he'd have noticed that Decadent Linux User Numero Uno does vary his insults - unlike John Doe who repeats exactly the same irrelevant nonsense across different threads. Flyguy is so spectacularly stupid that he may not have noticed, but he may just be dishonest and is ignoring the defects of a fellow-brain-damaged Trump supporter because he likes John Doe's moronic political preferences. -- Bill Sloman, Sydney
On Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 6:26:43 AM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 6:39:06 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 11:46:37 AM UTC-7, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote: > > > Flyguy <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:bd33facf-2873-46d2...@googlegroups.com: > > > > On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 6:49:23 PM UTC-7, boB wrote: > > > >> On Fri, 22 Oct 2021 00:36:35 +0100, Cursitor Doom <c...@nowhere.com> wrote: > <snip> > > > > Wishing death for your fellow citizens - how compassionate! > > > > > > > Nope.. Only you retarded Trumpanzee dumbfucks who took a 40 point > > > IQ deep dive off the left side of the bell curve when you FAILED to > > > vet a proven lifelong criminal, believed his bullshit lies, and then > > > lined up to be one of the idiots with your head stuffed a mile up his > > > fat skanky ass. > > > > > > So, yes, jackass. I want ALL of you stupid motherfucking America > > > degrading TrumpZoided fucktards DEAD. > > > > > > Fuck compassion... You fucktards deserve the same compassion Trump > > > had when he said he was deliberately downplaying the virus. > > > > > > He wants us to eat his damage to America virus cake. I want him > > > and you fucktards to eat DEATH CAKE for getting behind a murderous > > > buffoon, and STILL, even after seeing the shit he pulled. > > > > > > You deserve worse than death, you piece of shit. > > > > Hey Decadent Linux User Numero Uno, your drivel is worse than Sloman's. Can't you come up with something REMOTELY novel? You just keep repeating the same, boring crap. > > If Flyguy had a brain in his head, he'd have noticed that Decadent Linux User Numero Uno does vary his insults - unlike John Doe who repeats exactly the same irrelevant nonsense across different threads. > > Flyguy is so spectacularly stupid that he may not have noticed, but he may just be dishonest and is ignoring the defects of a fellow-brain-damaged Trump supporter because he likes John Doe's moronic political preferences. > > -- . > SNIPPERMAN, Sydney
Hey SNIPPERMAN, DecayedBrainMatter just recycles the same, tired bullshit - just like you. Her list is just a bit longer.
On Sunday, October 24, 2021 at 12:22:33 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> On Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 6:26:43 AM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > On Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 6:39:06 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 11:46:37 AM UTC-7, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote: > > > > Flyguy <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:bd33facf-2873-46d2...@googlegroups.com: > > > > > On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 6:49:23 PM UTC-7, boB wrote: > > > > >> On Fri, 22 Oct 2021 00:36:35 +0100, Cursitor Doom <c...@nowhere.com> wrote: > > <snip> > > > > > Wishing death for your fellow citizens - how compassionate! > > > > > > > > > Nope.. Only you retarded Trumpanzee dumbfucks who took a 40 point > > > > IQ deep dive off the left side of the bell curve when you FAILED to > > > > vet a proven lifelong criminal, believed his bullshit lies, and then > > > > lined up to be one of the idiots with your head stuffed a mile up his > > > > fat skanky ass. > > > > > > > > So, yes, jackass. I want ALL of you stupid motherfucking America > > > > degrading TrumpZoided fucktards DEAD. > > > > > > > > Fuck compassion... You fucktards deserve the same compassion Trump > > > > had when he said he was deliberately downplaying the virus. > > > > > > > > He wants us to eat his damage to America virus cake. I want him > > > > and you fucktards to eat DEATH CAKE for getting behind a murderous > > > > buffoon, and STILL, even after seeing the shit he pulled. > > > > > > > > You deserve worse than death, you piece of shit. > > > > > > Hey Decadent Linux User Numero Uno, your drivel is worse than Sloman's. Can't you come up with something REMOTELY novel? You just keep repeating the same, boring crap. > > > > If Flyguy had a brain in his head, he'd have noticed that Decadent Linux User Numero Uno does vary his insults - unlike John Doe who repeats exactly the same irrelevant nonsense across different threads. > > > > Flyguy is so spectacularly stupid that he may not have noticed, but he may just be dishonest and is ignoring the defects of a fellow-brain-damaged Trump supporter because he likes John Doe's moronic political preferences. > > Hey Sloman, DLUNU just recycles the same, tired bullshit - just like you. His list is just a bit longer.
It takes somebody as spectacularly stupid as Flyguy to post such an obviously false claim. He claims that everybody else is a liar, but seems to think that his inability to see the obvious exonerates him when he makes obviously false claims. As for tired bullshit, Flyguy has claimed that Trump's expert handling of the Covid-19 epidemic saves millions of lives, and keeps on claiming it when it is pointed out to him that Trump did very little and performed just a badly as the other notorious screw-ups like Bolsonaro in Brazil https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-58976197 and Boris Johnson in the UK. The US has lost 2,267 per million dead of Covid-19, Brazil 2,823 and the UK 2040. Australia has lost 63, and there are several countries that have done better (as Australia could have done if it's politicians were slightly less Trump-like). Flyguy really hasn't got a clue, and is too stupid to realise it. -- Bill Sloman, Sydney
Anthony William Sloman <bill.sloman@ieee.org> wrote:

> <snip!>
"the concepts "male" and "female" are essentially social constructions" (Bill Sloman) "the Mueller investigation was about Trump only because Trump made it so" (paraphrased) Bozo Bill is a clown, a non-American America-bashing chronic liar, and it cannot be reasoned with. When you refute its lies, it simply makes up more lies to cover its prior lies. Its fiction never ends.
On Thu, 21 Oct 2021 20:05:55 -0700 (PDT), Anthony William Sloman
<bill.sloman@ieee.org> wrote:

>On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 1:45:30 PM UTC+11, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote: >> On Thu, 21 Oct 2021 18:49:15 -0700, boB <b...@K7IQ.com> wrote: >> >> >On Fri, 22 Oct 2021 00:36:35 +0100, Cursitor Doom <c...@nowhere.com> >> >wrote: >> > >> >>Simply despicable. >> >> >> >>https://tinyurl.com/f4cr9c >> >> -- >> >> >> >>"The Communists are further reproached with desiring to abolish countries >> >> and nationality." >> >> >> >> - The Communist Manifesto, Marx & Engels >> > >> >Turns out they did not obtain a "gain of function", but if they ever >> >do, I hope the virus finds the proper hosts that really deserve to be >> >infected by it and have refused to be vaccinated for it. >> > >> Just develop the vaccine before you develop the virus, and only give >> it to the people that you like. > >You don't seem to be able to develop a modern vaccine until you know the genome of the virus you are vaccinating against, so this would be putting the cart before the horse. How you would do clinical trials on a vaccine against a virus you'd just invented is another interesting question.
Not a problem in a country like China which can do whatever the hell it pleases with its citizens. -- "There are, besides, eternal truths, such as Freedom, Justice, etc., that are common to all states of society. But Communism abolishes eternal truths, it abolishes all religion,and all morality, instead of constituting them on a new basis; it therefore acts in contradiction to all historical experience." - The Communist Manifesto, Marx & Engels.
Cursitor Doom wrote:
==================
> > I know well enough who Barbara Cartland was, but the analogy - like > most of Bill Sloman's pronouncements - is lost on me, I'm afraid. >
** Her romantic novels were fantasy fiction. Shame Zero Hedge is not. Here's a theory: In Bill's advanced state of mental decay, his brain cannot cope with conflicting information on a topic. Cognitive dissonance sets in, big time. To avoid intolerable pain, he only considers familiar narratives and excludes all others. Like an ostrich digging its head in the sand. If Bill were not such a complete asshole, I might feel sorry for him. ...... Phil
On Sunday, October 24, 2021 at 9:16:11 PM UTC+11, palli...@gmail.com wrote:
> Cursitor Doom wrote: > ================== > > > > I know well enough who Barbara Cartland was, but the analogy - like > > most of Bill Sloman's pronouncements - is lost on me, I'm afraid.
Cursitor Doom finds it difficult to recognise that he is as dependent on conspiracy theory fantasies as an alcoholic is dependent on booze. It's a demeaning image, and Cursitor Doom likes to imagine that he is better than that.
> ** Her romantic novels were fantasy fiction. > Shame Zero Hedge is not.
It's close enough, like most of the nonsense broadcast by Sky News, whose more prominent idiots - Andrew Bolt and Petra Credlin come to mind - are having trouble coming to terms with the fact that Rupert Murdoch has decided fossil fuel extraction industry advertising is no longer worth enough for him to want keep his media lying about climate change.
> Here's a theory: > > In Bill's advanced state of mental decay, his brain cannot cope with conflicting information on a topic.
Phil can imagine all sorts of non-existent situations, but this one seems to be even less plausible than most of his inventions.
> Cognitive dissonance sets in, big time. > To avoid intolerable pain, he only considers familiar narratives and excludes all others.
I've been coping with conflicting narrative most of my life. The solution I got taught as a kid was to find more information, and work out which - if any - of the narratives was actually plausible. Phil doesn't seem to learned about this approach, and avoids conflict by latching onto the narrative he likes, no matter how implausible.
> Like an ostrich digging its head in the sand.
Or Phil immersing himself in a Sky News fantasy. Phil actually does that, while the ostrich only buries it's head in cartoon pictures.
> If Bill were not such a complete asshole, I might feel sorry for him.
Phil does seem to be a complete asshole, but he's such an obvious example of the breed that there's no point in making a fuss about it. -- Bill Sloman, Sydney
On Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 6:50:46 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Sunday, October 24, 2021 at 12:22:33 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > On Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 6:26:43 AM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > On Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 6:39:06 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 11:46:37 AM UTC-7, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote: > > > > > Flyguy <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:bd33facf-2873-46d2...@googlegroups.com: > > > > > > On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 6:49:23 PM UTC-7, boB wrote: > > > > > >> On Fri, 22 Oct 2021 00:36:35 +0100, Cursitor Doom <c...@nowhere.com> wrote: > > > <snip> > > > > > > Wishing death for your fellow citizens - how compassionate! > > > > > > > > > > > Nope.. Only you retarded Trumpanzee dumbfucks who took a 40 point > > > > > IQ deep dive off the left side of the bell curve when you FAILED to > > > > > vet a proven lifelong criminal, believed his bullshit lies, and then > > > > > lined up to be one of the idiots with your head stuffed a mile up his > > > > > fat skanky ass. > > > > > > > > > > So, yes, jackass. I want ALL of you stupid motherfucking America > > > > > degrading TrumpZoided fucktards DEAD. > > > > > > > > > > Fuck compassion... You fucktards deserve the same compassion Trump > > > > > had when he said he was deliberately downplaying the virus. > > > > > > > > > > He wants us to eat his damage to America virus cake. I want him > > > > > and you fucktards to eat DEATH CAKE for getting behind a murderous > > > > > buffoon, and STILL, even after seeing the shit he pulled. > > > > > > > > > > You deserve worse than death, you piece of shit. > > > > > > > > Hey Decadent Linux User Numero Uno, your drivel is worse than Sloman's. Can't you come up with something REMOTELY novel? You just keep repeating the same, boring crap. > > > > > > If Flyguy had a brain in his head, he'd have noticed that Decadent Linux User Numero Uno does vary his insults - unlike John Doe who repeats exactly the same irrelevant nonsense across different threads. > > > > > > Flyguy is so spectacularly stupid that he may not have noticed, but he may just be dishonest and is ignoring the defects of a fellow-brain-damaged Trump supporter because he likes John Doe's moronic political preferences. > > > > Hey Sloman, DecayedBrainMatter just recycles the same, tired bullshit - just like you. His list is just a bit longer. > > It takes somebody as spectacularly stupid as Flyguy to post such an obviously false claim. He claims that everybody else is a liar, but seems to think that his inability to see the obvious exonerates him when he makes obviously false claims.
Her claims are too bizarre to be taken seriously by any level-headed person. That leaves YOU out! At least you make claims about your education, publications, etc. that can be verified easily. DecayedBrainMatter keeps repeating the same tired bullshit insults, much like you. What I find about you is that you CLAIM to be a man of science, but make such PROVABLY FALSE LIES! What the fuck do you think that is going to do to your credibility? It totally destroys your embellished claims of superior intelligence, but you are TOO FUCKING STUPID to understand that! You are the LAUGHING STOCK of SED!!
> > As for tired bullshit, Flyguy has claimed that Trump's expert handling of the Covid-19 epidemic saves millions of lives, and keeps on claiming it when it is pointed out to him that Trump did very little and performed just a badly as the other notorious screw-ups like Bolsonaro in Brazil > > https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-58976197 > > and Boris Johnson in the UK.
The fact is that Trump is directly responsible for the development of MULTIPLE COVID VACCINES. That is without question. So you CAN'T question that fact, so you bring up this bullshit WHATABOUTISM. You are a pathetic loser.
On Sunday, October 24, 2021 at 2:08:13 PM UTC-7, Flyguy wrote:
> The fact is that Trump is directly responsible for the development of MULTIPLE COVID VACCINES.
What a load of BS! Trump would hog the credit if he could, but there's known authorship of vaccines, and patents don't list the Donald. He could take credit for popularizing that chloroquine remedy, but not for 'development' even for that ineffective offering. The Donald didn't always achieve regress, but he tried more than once.
But in fact, Donald Trump was responsible for RAPID development of
coronavirus vaccines, via Trump's Operation Warp Speed.

Severely infected with Trump Derangement Syndrome...