Forums

OT: Noose Tightens Around Fauci's Scrawny Neck

Started by Cursitor Doom October 21, 2021
On 22/10/21 03:09, Anthony William Sloman wrote:
> On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 10:36:43 AM UTC+11, Cursitor Doom wrote: >> Simply despicable. >> >> https://tinyurl.com/f4cr9c > > Zero Hedge. The Barbara Cartland of the conspiracy fantasy world.
Tee hee. I doubt most of this group's readers understand the analogy, but it is apt. CD should understand it, since he has lived in the UK at sometime in the past.
On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 5:29:58 PM UTC+11, palli...@gmail.com wrote:
> bill....@ieee.org wrote:
<snip>
> Think I'll go make a cup of tea to celebrate......
A rather low-key celebration of winning gold medal for self-delusion. -- Bill Sloman, Sydney
The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:
> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from > breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is > CLUELESS...
And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 22 Oct 2021 03:44:24 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sktc2o$trh$3@dont-email.me>. ZzI/HI/KqFAR
"the concepts "male" and "female" are essentially social constructions"
(Bill Sloman)

"the Mueller investigation was about Trump only because Trump made it so"
(paraphrased)

Bozo Bill, a non-American America-bashing chronic liar, cannot be reasoned
with. When you refute its lies, it simply makes up more lies to cover its

Cursitor Doom <cd@nowhere.com> wrote in

> Simply despicable.
Yes, you retarded motherfucker... you are despicable. You need a noose around your neck and a nice dangle writhe finish. No drop and snap for a putz like you.

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 22 Oct 2021 17:57:55 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <skuu33$ij5$5@dont-email.me>. DANoYqcQn1sM
Flyguy <soar2morrow@yahoo.com> wrote in

> On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 6:49:23 PM UTC-7, boB wrote: >> On Fri, 22 Oct 2021 00:36:35 +0100, Cursitor Doom >> <c...@nowhere.com> wrote: >> >Simply despicable. >> > >> >https://tinyurl.com/f4cr9c >> > -- >> > >> >"The Communists are further reproached with desiring to abolish >> >countries >> > and nationality." >> > >> > - The Communist Manifesto, Marx & Engels >> Turns out they did not obtain a "gain of function", but if they >> ever do, I hope the virus finds the proper hosts that really >> deserve to be infected by it and have refused to be vaccinated >> for it. > > Wishing death for your fellow citizens - how compassionate! >
Nope.. Only you retarded Trumpanzee dumbfucks who took a 40 point IQ deep dive off the left side of the bell curve when you FAILED to vet a proven lifelong criminal, belived his bullshit lies, and then lined up to be one of the idiots with your head stuffed a mile up his fat skanky ass. So, yes, jackass. I want ALL of you stupid motherfucking America degrading TrumpZoided fucktards DEAD. Fuck compassion... You fucktards deserve the same compassion Trump had when he said he was deliberately downplaying the virus. He wants us to eat his damage to America virus cake. I want him and you fucktards to eat DEATH CAKE for getting behind a murderous buffoon, and STILL, even after seeing the shit he pulled. You deserve worse than death, you piece of shit.
Phil Allison <pallison49@gmail.com> wrote in

> John Doe wrote: > ============ >> >> Bozo Bill is a clown, a non-American America-bashing chronic >> liar, and it cannot be reasoned with. When you refute its lies, >> it simply makes up more lies to cover its prior lies. Its fiction >> never ends. >> > > ** Take heart John. > > When someone resorts to posting blatant lies, utter nonsense and > made up garbage - you have won. Folk never actually admit they > are wrong on forums like this. > > > ..... Phil > >
Like the original post. Wrong on ANY forum, you stupid putz. You, motherfucker, and Usenet jackass jackoff JohnDumbFuckDoe are the utter nonsense on this bus. "Take heart"? You wouldn't know what heart was if it bit you in the ass, fuckhead.
John Doe <always.look@message.header> wrote in

> My reply to him is usually intended just for the information of > some passerby on a website USENET (this group) is copied to. >
No... Your perpetual stalking of his posts and full header full quote top posted responses are about the most retarded way to make use of and post to Usenet ever. It does not matter what you perceive your pathetic immature intent to be. You have the world record for retarded, inane, continual useless posts cluttering up a news group ever known to man. I think you do it , because you are so alone in life that you need to feel impotent. Ooops! Too late for that one. You are as UNimportant and FOOLY impotent as it gets, you retarded Usenet Putz motherfucker.
On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 11:46:37 AM UTC-7, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> Flyguy <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote in > news:bd33facf-2873-46d2...@googlegroups.com: > > On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 6:49:23 PM UTC-7, boB wrote: > >> On Fri, 22 Oct 2021 00:36:35 +0100, Cursitor Doom > >> <c...@nowhere.com> wrote: > >> >Simply despicable. > >> > > >> >https://tinyurl.com/f4cr9c > >> > -- > >> > > >> >"The Communists are further reproached with desiring to abolish > >> >countries > >> > and nationality." > >> > > >> > - The Communist Manifesto, Marx & Engels > >> Turns out they did not obtain a "gain of function", but if they > >> ever do, I hope the virus finds the proper hosts that really > >> deserve to be infected by it and have refused to be vaccinated > >> for it. > > > > Wishing death for your fellow citizens - how compassionate! > > > Nope.. Only you retarded Trumpanzee dumbfucks who took a 40 point > IQ deep dive off the left side of the bell curve when you FAILED to > vet a proven lifelong criminal, belived his bullshit lies, and then > lined up to be one of the idiots with your head stuffed a mile up his > fat skanky ass. > > So, yes, jackass. I want ALL of you stupid motherfucking America > degrading TrumpZoided fucktards DEAD. > > Fuck compassion... You fucktards deserve the same compassion Trump > had when he said he was deliberately downplaying the virus. > > He wants us to eat his damage to America virus cake. I want him > and you fucktards to eat DEATH CAKE for getting behind a murderous > buffoon, and STILL, even after seeing the shit he pulled. > > You deserve worse than death, you piece of shit.
Hey DecadedBrainMatter, your drivel is worse than SNIPPERMAN's. Can't you come up with something REMOTELY novel? You just keep repeating the same, boring crap.