Forums

OT Fallout from COVID mandates

Started by Flyguy October 11, 2021
Southwest Airlines today and yesterday canceled some 1,800 flights blaming ATC and the weather. Only problem? No other airlines were affected to that extent. So, it's a cover for the REAL problem: pilots upset with the upcoming COVID vaccination mandate:
https://www.khou.com/article/news/national/southwest-airlines-cancels-1000-more-flights-across-the-us/285-db1312c2-e656-41b3-8da8-54678755f5d0
And Southwest isn't the only airline doing this:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/airline-news/2021/10/05/southwest-latest-airline-add-vaccine-mandate-employees/6001961001/

Washington State has a vax showdown coming in 8 days. Thousands of state employees are due to be fired on the 8th, including hospital workers, state patrol officers and corrections officers. The die is cast because the last date to get poked passed a week ago.
On a sunny day (Sun, 10 Oct 2021 20:44:32 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Flyguy
<soar2morrow@yahoo.com> wrote in
<479ebfa4-e256-441c-a229-08b2f1fbf799n@googlegroups.com>:

>Southwest Airlines today and yesterday canceled some 1,800 flights blaming ATC >and the weather. Only problem? No other airlines were affected to that extent. >So, it's a cover for the REAL problem: pilots upset with the upcoming >COVID vaccination mandate: >https://www.khou.com/article/news/national/southwest-airlines-cancels-1000-more-flights-across-the-us/285-db1312c2-e656-41b3-8da8 >-54678755f5d0 >And >Southwest isn't the only airline doing this: >https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/airline-news/2021/10/05/southwest-latest-airline-add-vaccine-mandate-employees/6001961001/
>> >Washington >State has a vax showdown coming in 8 days. Thousands of state employees >are due to be fired on the 8th, including hospital workers, state patrol >officers and corrections officers. The die is cast because the last date >to get poked passed a week ago.
Ah, that explains it, was reading about those cancellations, wondering why, did not make a lot of sense they mentioned 'turbulence'!!! Probably work force turbulence? Where will all the jobless go, or will they surrender and die from the yearly / monthly / weekly jabs? Put yourself in such a person's place?. Some and all have now personal nukes I'v read will start a revolution. Alternative (if that is all you know for work) start a free airline? More homeless, now camping on the airstrip, nobody is flying anyways? Them demoncrates and big money from insider trading: https://www.foxnews.com/media/watters-world-investigates-nancy-pelosis-315-million-in-assets for the poor??
On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 11:44:36 PM UTC-4, Flyguy wrote:
> Southwest Airlines today and yesterday canceled some 1,800 flights blaming ATC and the weather. Only problem? No other airlines were affected to that extent. So, it's a cover for the REAL problem: pilots upset with the upcoming COVID vaccination mandate: > https://www.khou.com/article/news/national/southwest-airlines-cancels-1000-more-flights-across-the-us/285-db1312c2-e656-41b3-8da8-54678755f5d0 > And Southwest isn't the only airline doing this: > https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/airline-news/2021/10/05/southwest-latest-airline-add-vaccine-mandate-employees/6001961001/ > > Washington State has a vax showdown coming in 8 days. Thousands of state employees are due to be fired on the 8th, including hospital workers, state patrol officers and corrections officers. The die is cast because the last date to get poked passed a week ago.
"Southwest Airlines Pilots Association has rejected "false claims" from conservative figures that the recent mass flight cancellations were due to a vaccine mandate walkout protest." And that's fact. In all cases the percentage of terminations is an insignificant fraction of the workforce. But because you're a mindless ignorant idiot, you try to make it sound like it's everyone, and refusing vaccines is a very popular movement representing an overwhelming majority of people. It's not a popular movement, these people are small in number, insignificant, and easily replaced.
On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 10:44:21 PM UTC+11, Fred Bloggs wrote:
> On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 11:44:36 PM UTC-4, Flyguy wrote: > > Southwest Airlines today and yesterday canceled some 1,800 flights blaming ATC and the weather. Only problem? No other airlines were affected to that extent. > > > So, it's a cover for the REAL problem: pilots upset with the upcoming COVID vaccination mandate:
Or so Flyguy wanted us to think.
> > https://www.khou.com/article/news/national/southwest-airlines-cancels-1000-more-flights-across-the-us/285-db1312c2-e656-41b3-8da8-54678755f5d0 > > And Southwest isn't the only airline doing this: > > https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/airline-news/2021/10/05/southwest-latest-airline-add-vaccine-mandate-employees/6001961001/ > > > > Washington State has a vax showdown coming in 8 days. Thousands of state employees are due to be fired on the 8th, including hospital workers, state patrol officers and corrections officers. The die is cast because the last date to get poked passed a week ago. > > "Southwest Airlines Pilots Association has rejected "false claims" from conservative figures that the recent mass flight cancellations were due to a vaccine mandate walkout protest." And that's fact. > > In all cases the percentage of terminations is an insignificant fraction of the workforce. But because you're a mindless ignorant idiot, you try to make it sound like it's everyone, and refusing vaccines is a very popular movement representing an overwhelming majority of people.
It's not so much because he is an mindless ignorant idiot - which is obviously true, if he is an actual human being opposed to a programmed troll running on 6502 - but because he wants to represent the right-wing libertarian branch of American idiocy, where it's perfectly all right to put other peoples lives at risk by exercising some moronic right to be allowed misunderstand stuff, and act as if the mindless drivel you've espoused justifies dangerously reckless behavior (like carrying a concealed weapon).
> It's not a popular movement, these people are small in number, insignificant, and easily replaced.
And the sooner the better. Maybe we'll be able to get replacements for Flyguy, John Doe and Cursitor Doom at the same time. -- Bill Sloman, Sydney
On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 9:33:08 AM UTC-4, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 10:44:21 PM UTC+11, Fred Bloggs wrote: > > On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 11:44:36 PM UTC-4, Flyguy wrote: > > > Southwest Airlines today and yesterday canceled some 1,800 flights blaming ATC and the weather. Only problem? No other airlines were affected to that extent. > > > So, it's a cover for the REAL problem: pilots upset with the upcoming COVID vaccination mandate: > Or so Flyguy wanted us to think. > > > https://www.khou.com/article/news/national/southwest-airlines-cancels-1000-more-flights-across-the-us/285-db1312c2-e656-41b3-8da8-54678755f5d0 > > > And Southwest isn't the only airline doing this: > > > https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/airline-news/2021/10/05/southwest-latest-airline-add-vaccine-mandate-employees/6001961001/ > > > > > > Washington State has a vax showdown coming in 8 days. Thousands of state employees are due to be fired on the 8th, including hospital workers, state patrol officers and corrections officers. The die is cast because the last date to get poked passed a week ago. > > > > "Southwest Airlines Pilots Association has rejected "false claims" from conservative figures that the recent mass flight cancellations were due to a vaccine mandate walkout protest." And that's fact. > > > > In all cases the percentage of terminations is an insignificant fraction of the workforce. But because you're a mindless ignorant idiot, you try to make it sound like it's everyone, and refusing vaccines is a very popular movement representing an overwhelming majority of people. > It's not so much because he is an mindless ignorant idiot - which is obviously true, if he is an actual human being opposed to a programmed troll running on 6502 - but because he wants to represent the right-wing libertarian branch of American idiocy, where it's perfectly all right to put other peoples lives at risk by exercising some moronic right to be allowed misunderstand stuff, and act as if the mindless drivel you've espoused justifies dangerously reckless behavior (like carrying a concealed weapon). > > It's not a popular movement, these people are small in number, insignificant, and easily replaced. > And the sooner the better. Maybe we'll be able to get replacements for Flyguy, John Doe and Cursitor Doom at the same time.
Long winded description about how these dupes have been manipulated over the past century. They seem to be missing the part about how it's all about control, they're no better than heard animals. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Populism
> > -- > Bill Sloman, Sydney
On Mon, 11 Oct 2021 04:44:18 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs
<bloggs.fredbloggs.fred@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 11:44:36 PM UTC-4, Flyguy wrote: >> Southwest Airlines today and yesterday canceled some 1,800 flights blaming ATC and the weather. Only problem? No other airlines were affected to that extent. So, it's a cover for the REAL problem: pilots upset with the upcoming COVID vaccination mandate: >> https://www.khou.com/article/news/national/southwest-airlines-cancels-1000-more-flights-across-the-us/285-db1312c2-e656-41b3-8da8-54678755f5d0 >> And Southwest isn't the only airline doing this: >> https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/airline-news/2021/10/05/southwest-latest-airline-add-vaccine-mandate-employees/6001961001/ >> >> Washington State has a vax showdown coming in 8 days. Thousands of state employees are due to be fired on the 8th, including hospital workers, state patrol officers and corrections officers. The die is cast because the last date to get poked passed a week ago. > >"Southwest Airlines Pilots Association has rejected "false claims" from conservative figures that the recent mass flight cancellations were due to a vaccine mandate walkout protest." And that's fact. >In all cases the percentage of terminations is an insignificant fraction of the workforce. But because you're a mindless ignorant idiot, you try to make it sound like it's everyone, and refusing vaccines is a very popular movement representing an overwhelming majority of people. It's not a popular movement, these people are small in number, insignificant, and easily replaced.
We just had a dear relative die from covid. She was an unpaid missionary to poor imprisoned women in Mexico and will not be easily replaced. She was, I'm confident, more significant than you are. -- Father Brown's figure remained quite dark and still; but in that instant he had lost his head. His head was always most valuable when he had lost it.
On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 11:19:55 AM UTC-4, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Oct 2021 04:44:18 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs > <bloggs.fred...@gmail.com> wrote: > > >On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 11:44:36 PM UTC-4, Flyguy wrote: > >> Southwest Airlines today and yesterday canceled some 1,800 flights blaming ATC and the weather. Only problem? No other airlines were affected to that extent. So, it's a cover for the REAL problem: pilots upset with the upcoming COVID vaccination mandate: > >> https://www.khou.com/article/news/national/southwest-airlines-cancels-1000-more-flights-across-the-us/285-db1312c2-e656-41b3-8da8-54678755f5d0 > >> And Southwest isn't the only airline doing this: > >> https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/airline-news/2021/10/05/southwest-latest-airline-add-vaccine-mandate-employees/6001961001/ > >> > >> Washington State has a vax showdown coming in 8 days. Thousands of state employees are due to be fired on the 8th, including hospital workers, state patrol officers and corrections officers. The die is cast because the last date to get poked passed a week ago. > > > >"Southwest Airlines Pilots Association has rejected "false claims" from conservative figures that the recent mass flight cancellations were due to a vaccine mandate walkout protest." And that's fact. > >In all cases the percentage of terminations is an insignificant fraction of the workforce. But because you're a mindless ignorant idiot, you try to make it sound like it's everyone, and refusing vaccines is a very popular movement representing an overwhelming majority of people. It's not a popular movement, these people are small in number, insignificant, and easily replaced. > We just had a dear relative die from covid. She was an unpaid > missionary to poor imprisoned women in Mexico and will not be easily > replaced. > > She was, I'm confident, more significant than you are.
Really? Poor imprisoned women in Mexico? Does that mean prostitutes?
On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 11:19:55 AM UTC-4, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Oct 2021 04:44:18 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs > <bloggs.fred...@gmail.com> wrote: > > >On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 11:44:36 PM UTC-4, Flyguy wrote: > >> Southwest Airlines today and yesterday canceled some 1,800 flights blaming ATC and the weather. Only problem? No other airlines were affected to that extent. So, it's a cover for the REAL problem: pilots upset with the upcoming COVID vaccination mandate: > >> https://www.khou.com/article/news/national/southwest-airlines-cancels-1000-more-flights-across-the-us/285-db1312c2-e656-41b3-8da8-54678755f5d0 > >> And Southwest isn't the only airline doing this: > >> https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/airline-news/2021/10/05/southwest-latest-airline-add-vaccine-mandate-employees/6001961001/ > >> > >> Washington State has a vax showdown coming in 8 days. Thousands of state employees are due to be fired on the 8th, including hospital workers, state patrol officers and corrections officers. The die is cast because the last date to get poked passed a week ago. > > > >"Southwest Airlines Pilots Association has rejected "false claims" from conservative figures that the recent mass flight cancellations were due to a vaccine mandate walkout protest." And that's fact. > >In all cases the percentage of terminations is an insignificant fraction of the workforce. But because you're a mindless ignorant idiot, you try to make it sound like it's everyone, and refusing vaccines is a very popular movement representing an overwhelming majority of people. It's not a popular movement, these people are small in number, insignificant, and easily replaced. > We just had a dear relative die from covid. She was an unpaid > missionary to poor imprisoned women in Mexico and will not be easily > replaced. > > She was, I'm confident, more significant than you are.
I'm sorry she passed. It's a shame no one has figured out how to reduce the infection and death rates of this disease. It appears to be a horrid way to die. I had a grandmother die of scarring of the lungs and an uncle die of lung cancer. Being alive and not being able to properly breath is the stuff of nightmares. -- Rick C. - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging - Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
On Mon, 11 Oct 2021 08:44:56 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs
<bloggs.fredbloggs.fred@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 11:19:55 AM UTC-4, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote: >> On Mon, 11 Oct 2021 04:44:18 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs >> <bloggs.fred...@gmail.com> wrote: >> >> >On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 11:44:36 PM UTC-4, Flyguy wrote: >> >> Southwest Airlines today and yesterday canceled some 1,800 flights blaming ATC and the weather. Only problem? No other airlines were affected to that extent. So, it's a cover for the REAL problem: pilots upset with the upcoming COVID vaccination mandate: >> >> https://www.khou.com/article/news/national/southwest-airlines-cancels-1000-more-flights-across-the-us/285-db1312c2-e656-41b3-8da8-54678755f5d0 >> >> And Southwest isn't the only airline doing this: >> >> https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/airline-news/2021/10/05/southwest-latest-airline-add-vaccine-mandate-employees/6001961001/ >> >> >> >> Washington State has a vax showdown coming in 8 days. Thousands of state employees are due to be fired on the 8th, including hospital workers, state patrol officers and corrections officers. The die is cast because the last date to get poked passed a week ago. >> > >> >"Southwest Airlines Pilots Association has rejected "false claims" from conservative figures that the recent mass flight cancellations were due to a vaccine mandate walkout protest." And that's fact. >> >In all cases the percentage of terminations is an insignificant fraction of the workforce. But because you're a mindless ignorant idiot, you try to make it sound like it's everyone, and refusing vaccines is a very popular movement representing an overwhelming majority of people. It's not a popular movement, these people are small in number, insignificant, and easily replaced. >> We just had a dear relative die from covid. She was an unpaid >> missionary to poor imprisoned women in Mexico and will not be easily >> replaced. >> >> She was, I'm confident, more significant than you are. > >Really? Poor imprisoned women in Mexico? Does that mean prostitutes? >
No doubt some were. I don't know the population statistics in Mexican prisons. Prostitution is one way women survive in poor countries... often involunitarily. Women are often involuntary drug smugglers too. Have you ever paid a prostitute? -- Father Brown's figure remained quite dark and still; but in that instant he had lost his head. His head was always most valuable when he had lost it.
Probably nearly everyone has, perhaps not for prostitution. -- Rick C. - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging - Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209