Forums

OT: the Durham investigation still continues

Started by John Doe October 7, 2021
On Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 2:07:43 PM UTC-7, John Doe wrote:
> whit3rd <whi...@gmail.com> wrote: > > > John Doe wrote:
> >> "the Mueller investigation was about Trump only because Trump made it > >> so" (Bill Sloman, paraphrased) > > > > Widely regarded as true. > Provide citations of you or Bozo saying that AT THE TIME PRIOR TO MARCH > 2019 WHEN THE MUELLER PROBE ENDED.
Why? Some random bit of comment, and its date, aren't going to cure whatever ails you. My assessment: October is making John Doe cranky. He needs a nap time.
As expected...

-- 
whit3rd <whit3rd@gmail.com> wrote:

> X-Received: by 2002:a05:6214:d88:: with SMTP id e8mr1297077qve.14.1635389812421; Wed, 27 Oct 2021 19:56:52 -0700 (PDT) > X-Received: by 2002:a25:bc9:: with SMTP id 192mr1788598ybl.468.1635389812289; Wed, 27 Oct 2021 19:56:52 -0700 (PDT) > Path: eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!news.misty.com!border2.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail > Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design > Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 19:56:52 -0700 (PDT) > In-Reply-To: <slcf2p$1la$1@dont-email.me> > Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=209.221.140.126; posting-account=vKQm_QoAAADOaDCYsqOFDAW8NJ8sFHoE > NNTP-Posting-Host: 209.221.140.126 > References: <sjn7up$v8g$1@dont-email.me> <fd678ec4-1d0d-4dcc-a7c0-2433b014b39an@googlegroups.com> <71c95983-9226-45b5-8427-b1651dafeac4n@googlegroups.com> <527d0fa5-44ff-46a7-bbd8-f0c58877712dn@googlegroups.com> <2bd841da-5b18-4776-ae7b-091e291e43dcn@googlegroups.com> <e66fb4b4-4035-44a6-a28e-f8b62a157485n@googlegroups.com> <f7800ee4-ff47-4250-b4f0-4d5a9bf5480cn@googlegroups.com> <0a55da8d-aae6-4073-887c-5e49660842een@googlegroups.com> <8da38219-5a13-4886-9455-fd145cf06a68n@googlegroups.com> <68186f2b-7c22-41db-8e1f-bc007b4a3f90n@googlegroups.com> <6e49b80f-fda7-4a6e-92e0-4431c68e2298n@googlegroups.com> <3e29e19c-02c9-4278-b39d-546e4a862b64n@googlegroups.com> <eda341d2-584f-4698-a610-625b2f7004e2n@googlegroups.com> <dee12b28-4b1e-4e4c-9085-bd7ff9c53b5cn@googlegroups.com> <4ad76828-d33e-47ad-bd23-11f54acd918bn@googlegroups.com> <c5b8b869-352f-480d-b836-caf71791b858n@googlegroups.com> <slbts8$s0t$2@dont-email.me> <10d4ebcb-1c87-4621-9f84-92de9977a2fdn@googlegroups.com> <slcf2p$1la$1@dont-email.me> > User-Agent: G2/1.0 > MIME-Version: 1.0 > Message-ID: <50496986-66e9-4093-858d-ed3e7be5eda4n@googlegroups.com> > Subject: Re: OT: the Durham investigation still continues > From: whit3rd <whit3rd@gmail.com> > Injection-Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 02:56:52 +0000 > Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" > Lines: 15 > Xref: reader02.eternal-september.org sci.electronics.design:650631 > > On Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 2:07:43 PM UTC-7, John Doe wrote: >> whit3rd <whi...@gmail.com> wrote: >> >> > John Doe wrote: > >> >> "the Mueller investigation was about Trump only because Trump made it >> >> so" (Bill Sloman, paraphrased) >> > >> > Widely regarded as true. >> Provide citations of you or Bozo saying that AT THE TIME PRIOR TO MARCH >> 2019 WHEN THE MUELLER PROBE ENDED. > > Why? Some random bit of comment, and its date, aren't going to > cure whatever ails you. > > My assessment: October is making John Doe cranky. He needs a nap time. > >
On Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 2:23:56 PM UTC+11, John Doe wrote:
> whit3rd <whi...@gmail.com> wrote: > > On Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 2:07:43 PM UTC-7, John Doe wrote: > >> whit3rd <whi...@gmail.com> wrote: > >> > John Doe wrote: > > > >> >> "the Mueller investigation was about Trump only because Trump made it > >> >> so" (Bill Sloman, paraphrased) > >> > > >> > Widely regarded as true. > > >> Provide citations of you or Bozo saying that AT THE TIME PRIOR TO MARCH > >> 2019 WHEN THE MUELLER PROBE ENDED. > > > > Why? Some random bit of comment, and its date, aren't going to > > cure whatever ails you. > > > > My assessment: October is making John Doe cranky. He needs a nap time. > > As expected...
John Doe is a lot more predictable than Whit3rd, and a whole lot less interesting. Whit3rd is a definite asset for this group, and John Doe is an unfortunate infestation. -- Bill Sloman, Sydney
On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 11:04:45 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 3:35:29 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 3:56:53 AM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 4:42:14 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > On Friday, October 15, 2021 at 7:24:26 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > > On Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 11:01:04 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > > > On Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 11:43:34 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > > > > On Friday, October 15, 2021 at 4:53:13 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > > > > > On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 11:27:43 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > > > > > > On Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 3:29:50 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > > > > > > > On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 9:36:05 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 2:55:22 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 7:03:05 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 12:31:40 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 6:41:04 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On Friday, October 8, 2021 at 3:41:01 AM UT+11, John Doe wrote: > > > > > > <snip> > > > > > > > > This is just the kind of outlet that would publish a carefully edited video with added extra added stumbles and repetitions. > > > > > > > > > > Find some mainstream media that presents stuff that hasn't been adjusted to make it more appealing to you, and I might condescend to look at it. > > > > > > > > > > You are a device for publishing particularly fatuous Republican - Trumpian - propaganda, and we have noticed. > > > > > > > > > > Take your nonsense someplace where the audience is more gullible. > > > > > > > > Hey SNIPPERMAN, because it IS Joe Biden attempts at talking. This proves his entering early onset dementia. Find him babbling on your favorite Lefty channel, if you prefer. > > > > > > He doesn't babble. Adults don't. And his speech errors aren't any kind of symptom of progressive dementia - he's 78 and if you start showing signs of dementia then it isn't "early onset". Ronald Reagan's dementia was detectable when he was 74. It wasn't undeniable until he was 83. > > > > > > Joe Biden has been making speech errors since he entered politics. If there is a problem. it isn't progressive. Donald Trump's 2020 election propaganda tried to claim otherwise but Donald Trump is a malicious liar, and always has been. You are a gullible twit and will swallow all kinds of nonsense, so you are silly enough to take that nonsense seriously. > > > > > > This is yet another example of your refusal to accept reality. Life must be a bitch imitating an ostrich! > > > > > Tom S has a very poor comprehension of reality - he couldn't be a Trump supporter if he had any grasp of real world facts (like Covid-19 death rate statistics). He must have to put up with a lot of people questioning his sanity, but he does seem to have mastered the art of believing what it suits him to believe, and ignoring everything else. > > > > Hey SNIPPERMAN, I see that you DON'T LISTEN to Joe Biden. Jor Biden's "speech errors" have gone WAY OVER BOARD to clear senility. > > Ask anybody silly enough to take Donald Trump seriously. The main stream media doesn't seem to have noticed. > > <snip> > > I also see that you have NOT RESPONDED to my offer to wager about my status as a CERTIFIED PILOT - is your bluster running a bit thin? > So you have a piece of paper with your real name on it saying that you were once a pilot but now have been certified as insane and mustn't be let anywhere near an aircraft? As an anonymous troll, how are you going to give us access to this? Since you are clearly insane, you won't have thought about this. You may even have some lunatic scheme to make money out of it. It would - of course - be irresponsible to encourage your lunatic fantasies. > > -- > SNIPPERMAN, Sydney
Hey SNIPPERMAN, not only do I have a physical license, my name is in the FAA's database of certified pilots. Calling me "insane" is yet ANOTHER example of your defamatory lies. Again, you IGNORE my offer to wager on the facts of this. No doubt because you are not insane, but know that you would LOSE the wager.
The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id 
<sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...
And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:
> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from > breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is > CLUELESS...
And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Thu, 28 Oct 2021 01:35:15 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <slcuoj$q21$1@dont-email.me>. XrO09hB5sur7
The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id 
<sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...
And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:
> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from > breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is > CLUELESS...
And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Thu, 28 Oct 2021 03:23:51 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sld546$oit$1@dont-email.me>. nnxihs917ZVR
On Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 3:21:23 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 11:04:45 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > On Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 3:35:29 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 3:56:53 AM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 4:42:14 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > > On Friday, October 15, 2021 at 7:24:26 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > > > On Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 11:01:04 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > > > > On Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 11:43:34 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > > > > > On Friday, October 15, 2021 at 4:53:13 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > > > > > > On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 11:27:43 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > > > > > > > On Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 3:29:50 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 9:36:05 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 2:55:22 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 7:03:05 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 12:31:40 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 6:41:04 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On Friday, October 8, 2021 at 3:41:01 AM UT+11, John Doe wrote:
<snip>
> > > Hey SNIPPERMAN, I see that you DON'T LISTEN to Joe Biden. Joe Biden's "speech errors" have gone WAY OVER BOARD to clear senility. > > > > Ask anybody silly enough to take Donald Trump seriously. The main stream media doesn't seem to have noticed. > > > > <snip> > > > > I also see that you have NOT RESPONDED to my offer to wager about my status as a CERTIFIED PILOT - is your bluster running a bit thin? > > > > So you have a piece of paper with your real name on it saying that you were once a pilot but now have been certified as insane and mustn't be let anywhere near an aircraft? As an anonymous troll, how are you going to give us access to this? Since you are clearly insane, you won't have thought about this. You may even have some lunatic scheme to make money out of it. It would - of course - be irresponsible to encourage your lunatic fantasies. > > Hey Sloman, not only do I have a physical license, my name is in the FAA's database of certified pilots.
But not as Flyguy.
> Calling me "insane" is yet ANOTHER example of your defamatory lies.
You do seem to be sufficiently insane to not to be able realise quite how obvious your insanity is.
> Again, you IGNORE my offer to wager on the facts of this. No doubt because you are not insane, but know that you would LOSE the wager.
You can't make binding contracts with lunatics. If I were silly enough to take the wager, you could roll out your psychiatrist and welsh on the bet. And you do seem to keep forgetting that you are an anonymous troll and can't "prove" anything - although your ideas about what might constitute "proof" are as erratic and self-serving as John Doe's. -- Bill Sloman, Sydney
On Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 9:42:19 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 3:21:23 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 11:04:45 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > On Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 3:35:29 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 3:56:53 AM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > > On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 4:42:14 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > > > On Friday, October 15, 2021 at 7:24:26 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > > > > On Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 11:01:04 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > > > > > On Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 11:43:34 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > > > > > > On Friday, October 15, 2021 at 4:53:13 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > > > > > > > On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 11:27:43 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > On Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 3:29:50 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 9:36:05 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 2:55:22 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 7:03:05 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 12:31:40 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 6:41:04 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On Friday, October 8, 2021 at 3:41:01 AM UT+11, John Doe wrote: > > <snip> > > > > Hey SNIPPERMAN, I see that you DON'T LISTEN to Joe Biden. Joe Biden's "speech errors" have gone WAY OVER BOARD to clear senility. > > > > > > Ask anybody silly enough to take Donald Trump seriously. The main stream media doesn't seem to have noticed. > > > > > > <snip> > > > > > > I also see that you have NOT RESPONDED to my offer to wager about my status as a CERTIFIED PILOT - is your bluster running a bit thin? > > > > > > So you have a piece of paper with your real name on it saying that you were once a pilot but now have been certified as insane and mustn't be let anywhere near an aircraft? As an anonymous troll, how are you going to give us access to this? Since you are clearly insane, you won't have thought about this. You may even have some lunatic scheme to make money out of it. It would - of course - be irresponsible to encourage your lunatic fantasies. > > > > Hey SNIPPERMAN, not only do I have a physical license, my name is in the FAA's database of certified pilots. > > But not as Flyguy. > > Calling me "insane" is yet ANOTHER example of your defamatory lies. > You do seem to be sufficiently insane to not to be able realise quite how obvious your insanity is. > > Again, you IGNORE my offer to wager on the facts of this. No doubt because you are not insane, but know that you would LOSE the wager. > You can't make binding contracts with lunatics. If I were silly enough to take the wager, you could roll out your psychiatrist and welsh on the bet. > > And you do seem to keep forgetting that you are an anonymous troll and can't "prove" anything - although your ideas about what might constitute "proof" are as erratic and self-serving as John Doe's. > > -- > SNIPPERMAN, Sydney
Hey SNIPPERMAN, you won't wager because you KNOW YOU WOULD LOSE. I can verify BEYOND QUESTION everything I have claimed, and YOU KNOW IT! I am MORE SANE than you are - you are a pathetic paranoid that needs to seek self-reassurance by telling bizarre lies about others.
On Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 4:37:42 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 9:42:19 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > On Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 3:21:23 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 11:04:45 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > On Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 3:35:29 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > > On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 3:56:53 AM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > > > On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 4:42:14 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > > > > On Friday, October 15, 2021 at 7:24:26 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > > > > > On Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 11:01:04 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > > > > > > On Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 11:43:34 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > > > > > > > On Friday, October 15, 2021 at 4:53:13 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 11:27:43 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > On Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 3:29:50 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 9:36:05 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 2:55:22 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 7:03:05 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 12:31:40 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 6:41:04 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On Friday, October 8, 2021 at 3:41:01 AM UT+11, John Doe wrote: > > > > <snip> > > > > > Hey SNIPPERMAN, I see that you DON'T LISTEN to Joe Biden. Joe Biden's "speech errors" have gone WAY OVER BOARD to clear senility. > > > > > > > > Ask anybody silly enough to take Donald Trump seriously. The main stream media doesn't seem to have noticed. > > > > > > > > <snip> > > > > > > > > I also see that you have NOT RESPONDED to my offer to wager about my status as a CERTIFIED PILOT - is your bluster running a bit thin? > > > > > > > > So you have a piece of paper with your real name on it saying that you were once a pilot but now have been certified as insane and mustn't be let anywhere near an aircraft? As an anonymous troll, how are you going to give us access to this? Since you are clearly insane, you won't have thought about this. You may even have some lunatic scheme to make money out of it. It would - of course - be irresponsible to encourage your lunatic fantasies. > > > > > > Hey SNIPPERMAN, not only do I have a physical license, my name is in the FAA's database of certified pilots. > > > > But not as Flyguy. > > > Calling me "insane" is yet ANOTHER example of your defamatory lies. > > > > You do seem to be sufficiently insane to not to be able realise quite how obvious your insanity is. > > > > Again, you IGNORE my offer to wager on the facts of this. No doubt because you are not insane, but know that you would LOSE the wager. > > You can't make binding contracts with lunatics. If I were silly enough to take the wager, you could roll out your psychiatrist and welsh on the bet. > > > > And you do seem to keep forgetting that you are an anonymous troll and can't "prove" anything - although your ideas about what might constitute "proof" are as erratic and self-serving as John Doe's. > > Hey Sloman, you won't wager because you KNOW YOU WOULD LOSE.
That's your theory. Somebody with more sense would realise that making a bet with a lunatic isn't a good idea.
> I can verify BEYOND QUESTION everything I have claimed, and YOU KNOW IT!
You are a sufficiently demented loon to imagine that this might be true. Somebody far enough around the bend to imagine that Donald Trump's activities around Covid-19 had saved any lives at all isn't any kind of reliable witness.
> I am MORE SANE than you are - you are a pathetic paranoid that needs to seek self-reassurance by telling bizarre lies about others.
Of course you think you are. You are much too far gone to think anything else. It's just one of your many pathetic delusions. I'm posting under my own name, and presumably I could find witnesses - who actually exist - who could certify that I'm living independently (with my wife) and don't seem to get any psychiatric help. My pharmacist - a good guy - could point out that none of my prescription medicines are psychoactive. I'm much too sane to bother any of them with such pointless time-wasting. -- Bill Sloman, Sydney
On Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 11:32:25 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 4:37:42 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > On Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 9:42:19 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > On Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 3:21:23 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 11:04:45 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > > On Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 3:35:29 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > > > On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 3:56:53 AM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > > > > On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 4:42:14 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > > > > > On Friday, October 15, 2021 at 7:24:26 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > > > > > > On Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 11:01:04 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > > > > > > > On Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 11:43:34 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > On Friday, October 15, 2021 at 4:53:13 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 11:27:43 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > On Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 3:29:50 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 9:36:05 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 2:55:22 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 7:03:05 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 12:31:40 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 6:41:04 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On Friday, October 8, 2021 at 3:41:01 AM UT+11, John Doe wrote: > > > > > > <snip> > > > > > > Hey SNIPPERMAN, I see that you DON'T LISTEN to Joe Biden. Joe Biden's "speech errors" have gone WAY OVER BOARD to clear senility. > > > > > > > > > > Ask anybody silly enough to take Donald Trump seriously. The main stream media doesn't seem to have noticed. > > > > > > > > > > <snip> > > > > > > > > > > I also see that you have NOT RESPONDED to my offer to wager about my status as a CERTIFIED PILOT - is your bluster running a bit thin? > > > > > > > > > > So you have a piece of paper with your real name on it saying that you were once a pilot but now have been certified as insane and mustn't be let anywhere near an aircraft? As an anonymous troll, how are you going to give us access to this? Since you are clearly insane, you won't have thought about this. You may even have some lunatic scheme to make money out of it. It would - of course - be irresponsible to encourage your lunatic fantasies. > > > > > > > > Hey SNIPPERMAN, not only do I have a physical license, my name is in the FAA's database of certified pilots. > > > > > > But not as Flyguy. > > > > Calling me "insane" is yet ANOTHER example of your defamatory lies. > > > > > > You do seem to be sufficiently insane to not to be able realise quite how obvious your insanity is. > > > > > > Again, you IGNORE my offer to wager on the facts of this. No doubt because you are not insane, but know that you would LOSE the wager. > > > You can't make binding contracts with lunatics. If I were silly enough to take the wager, you could roll out your psychiatrist and welsh on the bet. > > > > > > And you do seem to keep forgetting that you are an anonymous troll and can't "prove" anything - although your ideas about what might constitute "proof" are as erratic and self-serving as John Doe's. > > > > Hey SNIPPERMAN, you won't wager because you KNOW YOU WOULD LOSE. > > That's your theory. Somebody with more sense would realise that making a bet with a lunatic isn't a good idea. > > I can verify BEYOND QUESTION everything I have claimed, and YOU KNOW IT! > You are a sufficiently demented loon to imagine that this might be true. Somebody far enough around the bend to imagine that Donald Trump's activities around Covid-19 had saved any lives at all isn't any kind of reliable witness. > > I am MORE SANE than you are - you are a pathetic paranoid that needs to seek self-reassurance by telling bizarre lies about others. > Of course you think you are. You are much too far gone to think anything else. It's just one of your many pathetic delusions. I'm posting under my own name, and presumably I could find witnesses - who actually exist - who could certify that I'm living independently (with my wife) and don't seem to get any psychiatric help. > My pharmacist - a good guy - could point out that none of my prescription medicines are psychoactive. I'm much too sane to bother any of them with such pointless time-wasting. > > -- > SNIPPERMAN, Sydney
Hey SNIPPERMAN, HOW do we know WHO THE HELL YOU ARE? You CLAIM to be Bill Slowman, but you could be just appropriating someone else's identity for all we know. So, don't go BOASTING that you are some person in OZ that you just looked up in the phone book or in elsewhere.