Forums

OT: the Durham investigation still continues

Started by John Doe October 7, 2021
https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2021/10/07/durham_probes_pentagon_computer_contractors_in_anti-trump_conspiracy_797790.html

That article names (and even pictures) more of the players. It details the
reason for likely further indictments. It's deep, reading comprehension is
required.

"A whole lot of squirmin' goin' on... la la la"
On Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 9:41:01 AM UTC-7, John Doe wrote:
> https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2021/10/07/durham_probes_pentagon_computer_contractors_in_anti-trump_conspiracy_797790.html > > That article names (and even pictures) more of the players. It details the > reason for likely further indictments. It's deep, reading comprehension is > required.
Pictures are important in literature for infants. Details may sometimes be perceived in a bank of clouds. Reason may be perceived when it is not evident. Depth of detail, when a cloud looks just like a ... rutabaga? is almost entirely in the mind of the beholder.
whit3rd <whit3rd@gmail.com> wrote:

> Pictures are only for infants (paraphrased)
Coincidentally, in the referenced article the poster is too partisan blind to read, one of the actors (in fact an actress) feigns masculinity on the Internet to help obfuscate her real identity... https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2021/10/07/durham_probes_pentagon_computer_contractors_in_anti-trump_conspiracy_797790.html Joffe worked closely with another top computer scientist assigned to the Alfa project who has used the pseudonym "Tea Leaves" as well as masculine pronouns in media stories (to disguise her identity). The operative has been identified by her attorney as April D. Lorenzen, who supplied so-called Domain Name System (or DNS) logs from proprietary holdings - the foundation for the whole conspiracy charge - and helped compile them for the spurious report that was fed to the FBI, according to the indictment. Pictures are useful for law enforcement, too.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RealClearPolitics RealClear is definitely right-leaning and pro-Trump - John Doe wouldn't be citing them if they weren't. Trump and his supporters don't like being reminded that the Mueller investigation showed that the Russians had intervened in the 2016 presidential elections, and may have given Trump his remarkably narrow victory - it didn't look narrow in electoral college votes, but he won the three states that turned out to be critical with a margin of about 80.000 votes, and the Russian fake Facebook influencers had been very active in those states. The obsession with the Durham investigation is aimed at presenting the Mueller investigation as a device to frame Trump, when it was primarily an investigation into the Russian intervention into the 206 presidential campaign - which was definitely pro-Trump but seems to have been motivate by the entirely correct perception that Trump would be a disaster as a US president, and less effective at giving the Russian kleptocrats a hard time than Hillary Clinton had been when she was Secretary of State or would have been if she''d been elected to the presidency. Trump is the kind of crook who would have helped them if he'd known about what was going on, but he'd have also been a horrible security risk, so he probably didn't. -- Bill Sloman, Sydney
On 10/7/2021 12:40 PM, John Doe wrote:
> https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2021/10/07/durham_probes_pentagon_computer_contractors_in_anti-trump_conspiracy_797790.html > > That article names (and even pictures) more of the players. It details the > reason for likely further indictments. It's deep, reading comprehension is > required. > > "A whole lot of squirmin' goin' on... la la la" >
"Camp is a Democratic activist and major Hillary Clinton booster and donor. Federal campaign records show she contributed at least $5,910 to Clinton&rsquo;s 2008 and 2016 campaigns" lol $5,910 makes her a "major donor" looool
On 10/7/2021 2:54 PM, whit3rd wrote:
> On Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 9:41:01 AM UTC-7, John Doe wrote: >> https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2021/10/07/durham_probes_pentagon_computer_contractors_in_anti-trump_conspiracy_797790.html >> >> That article names (and even pictures) more of the players. It details the >> reason for likely further indictments. It's deep, reading comprehension is >> required. > > Pictures are important in literature for infants. > Details may sometimes be perceived in a bank of clouds. > Reason may be perceived when it is not evident. > Depth of detail, when a cloud looks just like a ... rutabaga? is > almost entirely in the mind of the beholder. >
"A powerful and influential player in the tech world, Joffe..." Who? Hardly anything about a Robert Joffe online that dates from before the indictment. Who the fuck is this guy? "Camp is a Democratic activist and major Hillary Clinton booster and donor. Federal campaign records show she contributed at least $5,910 to Clinton&rsquo;s 2008 and 2016 campaigns..." Lol, that's less money than I spent on lab gear this year. These people are fuckin' nobodies, gimme a break.
"the concepts "male" and "female" are essentially social constructions"
(Bozo Bill Sloman, a non-American America-bashing scumbag)

Bozo Bill, the chronic liar, cannot be reasoned with. When you refute its
lies, it simply makes up more lies to cover its prior lies. Its fiction
never ends.
bitrex <user@example.net> wrote:

> John Doe wrote:
>> https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2021/10/07/durham_probes_pentagon_computer_contractors_in_anti-trump_conspiracy_797790.html
>> That article names (and even pictures) more of the players. It details >> the reason for likely further indictments. It's deep, reading >> comprehension is required.
> lol
bitrex should dislodge the comedian from the otherwise vacant area between its ears.
On 10/7/2021 11:38 PM, John Doe wrote:
> bitrex <user@example.net> wrote: > >> ... > > Enter bitrex, the self-proclaimed stud vindicator of all women things... >
Oh Mr. Doe, you flatter me with your accolades but I'm no such thing. I'm nobody's "vindicator" I just don't like you. Anyway, if this is the "deep state" it sure is a sad collection of nobodies the article is trying really hard to make out to be somebodies. I thought this guy was supposed to bring down some big-time big-money shit and they're tossing around figures like $17 million a crack gang in NYC make in a month. what the fuck is this.
"Lucrative government contracts totaling......$17 million dollars": <https://youtu.be/EJR1H5tf5wE?t=14>