Forums

OT: Yellen not qualified to be Treasury Secretary

Started by Flyguy October 5, 2021
She supports Lyin' Biden's plan to make banks report all transactions over $600. This is a clear invasion of privacy that has nothing to do with compliance with tax laws. And where the hell did they come up with the $600 threshold to being with?
https://nypost.com/2021/10/05/janet-yellen-defends-bidens-irs-proposal/
On Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at 11:10:34 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> She supports Lyin' Biden's plan to make banks report all transactions over $600. This is a clear invasion of privacy that has nothing to do with compliance with tax laws.
Tax laws aren't written with an clause that says any less-than-$600 evasion is exempt. Taxation is an "invasion of privacy" - your private interests are subordinate to the need for the country as whole to raise enough tax money to keep working.
> And where the hell did they come up with the $600 threshold to being with?
Probably looked at histogram that listed the number of transactions sorted by the size of the transaction. Presumably there are few enough transactions over $600 to make machine surveillance practical. The proposition seems aimed at sniffing out unusually active bank accounts - there doesn't seem to be any indication that actual transactions will be recorded or reported - so the "invasion of privacy" claims do seem to be a bit far-fetched.
> https://nypost.com/2021/10/05/janet-yellen-defends-bidens-irs-proposal/
Flyguy ciaiming that Janet Yellen isn't qualified to be Treasury Secretary is exceedingly comical. Based on his performance here Flyguy, isn't qualified to find his backside with both hands, and his deluded opinions about anybody else's qualification are pure mindless gibbering. -- Bill Sloman, Sydney
Flyguy wrote:

> She supports Lyin' Biden's plan to make banks report all transactions > over $600. This is a clear invasion of privacy that has nothing to do > with compliance with tax laws. And where the hell did they come up with > the $600 threshold to being with?
> https://nypost.com/2021/10/05/janet-yellen-defends-bidens-irs-proposal/
The current 9 little dictators on our Supreme Court won't allow such government mischief (see Americans for Prosperity v. Bonta).
On 2021/10/05 5:48 p.m., John Doe wrote:
> Flyguy wrote: > >> She supports Lyin' Biden's plan to make banks report all transactions >> over $600. This is a clear invasion of privacy that has nothing to do >> with compliance with tax laws. And where the hell did they come up with >> the $600 threshold to being with? > >> https://nypost.com/2021/10/05/janet-yellen-defends-bidens-irs-proposal/ > > The current 9 little dictators on our Supreme Court won't allow such > government mischief (see Americans for Prosperity v. Bonta). >
I thought you were Russian? Your posts echo the usual Russian troglodyte form... Therefore it isn't your supreme court either. John :-#)#
A filthy troll from Canada, where the pervs pump little boys full of
estrogen, while they complain about milk from cows with hormones in their
feed...

--
John Robertson <spam@flippers.com> wrote:

> Path: eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!news.uzoreto.com!tr2.eu1.usenetexpress.com!feeder.usenetexpress.com!tr2.iad1.usenetexpress.com!border1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!border2.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!buffer2.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!news.giganews.com.POSTED!not-for-mail > NNTP-Posting-Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2021 19:58:57 -0500 > Reply-To: spam@flippers.com > Subject: Re: OT: Yellen not qualified to be Treasury Secretary > Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design > References: <3ccbfd72-be85-4dfb-8b83-f672e7605828n@googlegroups.com> <sjirou$re1$3@dont-email.me> > From: John Robertson <spam@flippers.com> > Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 17:58:57 -0700 > User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.13; rv:78.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/78.14.0 > MIME-Version: 1.0 > In-Reply-To: <sjirou$re1$3@dont-email.me> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed > Content-Language: en-US > Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit > Message-ID: <6JWdnZR85cpMacH8nZ2dnUU7-S-dnZ2d@giganews.com> > Lines: 21 > X-Usenet-Provider: http://www.giganews.com > X-Trace: sv3-oE92LknY8MBNJfDFVAm1/lYLruZ868qJbhRQ/HmLpwwp8pNw8zwpC8znQOxzaWuImytdF7ZfVSs5My5!e5tKR3bJvLnhV3dcMHQaHZcJUTobdhBPykcRbuvTGT92M8yM2kKQwylrgWV9HPXkQ56loPG1h4lH > X-Complaints-To: abuse@giganews.com > X-DMCA-Notifications: http://www.giganews.com/info/dmca.html > X-Abuse-and-DMCA-Info: Please be sure to forward a copy of ALL headers > X-Abuse-and-DMCA-Info: Otherwise we will be unable to process your complaint properly > X-Postfilter: 1.3.40 > X-Original-Bytes: 1986 > Xref: reader02.eternal-september.org sci.electronics.design:647702 > > > On 2021/10/05 5:48 p.m., John Doe wrote: >> Flyguy wrote: >> >>> She supports Lyin' Biden's plan to make banks report all transactions >>> over $600. This is a clear invasion of privacy that has nothing to do >>> with compliance with tax laws. And where the hell did they come up with >>> the $600 threshold to being with? >> >>> https://nypost.com/2021/10/05/janet-yellen-defends-bidens-irs-proposal/ >> >> The current 9 little dictators on our Supreme Court won't allow such >> government mischief (see Americans for Prosperity v. Bonta). >> > > I thought you were Russian? Your posts echo the usual Russian troglodyte > form... > > Therefore it isn't your supreme court either. > > John :-#)# >
The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:
> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from > breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is > CLUELESS...
And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Wed, 6 Oct 2021 02:02:48 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sjj047$isp$1@dont-email.me>. 0GA0FzuwjsBF
On a sunny day (Tue, 5 Oct 2021 17:10:30 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Flyguy
<soar2morrow@yahoo.com> wrote in
<3ccbfd72-be85-4dfb-8b83-f672e7605828n@googlegroups.com>:

>She supports Lyin' Biden's plan to make banks report all transactions over $600. This is a clear invasion of privacy that has >nothing to do with compliance with tax laws. And where the hell did they come up with the $600 threshold to being with? >https://nypost.com/2021/10/05/janet-yellen-defends-bidens-irs-proposal/
Soon you will all be chipped You bank account will be on it too, and taxes will be taken at every lamppost. But only if you got your (forth?) covid jab?
On Tue, 5 Oct 2021 17:10:30 -0700 (PDT), Flyguy
<soar2morrow@yahoo.com> wrote:

>She supports Lyin' Biden's plan to make banks report all transactions over $600. This is a clear invasion of privacy that has nothing to do with compliance with tax laws. And where the hell did they come up with the $600 threshold to being with? >https://nypost.com/2021/10/05/janet-yellen-defends-bidens-irs-proposal/
Nobody is qualified to manage an economy. Best to leave it mostly alone. But economists can't admit that; they want to pontificate and spin giant knobs. China is interesting and will be more interesting. USA is in for interesting times too. -- Father Brown's figure remained quite dark and still; but in that instant he had lost his head. His head was always most valuable when he had lost it.
On Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 1:26:07 AM UTC+11, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Oct 2021 17:10:30 -0700 (PDT), Flyguy > <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote: > > >She supports Lyin' Biden's plan to make banks report all transactions over $600. This is a clear invasion of privacy that has nothing to do with compliance with tax laws. And where the hell did they come up with the $600 threshold to being with? > >https://nypost.com/2021/10/05/janet-yellen-defends-bidens-irs-proposal/ > > Nobody is qualified to manage an economy. Best to leave it mostly alone. But economists can't admit that; they want to pontificate and spin giant knobs.
John Larkin seems to think that economists are a ignorant as he is. He also seems to have been influenced by James Arthur, who doesn't seem to have been impressed by John Maynard Keynes' insights into the way the free market actually works. As Daniel Kahneman got a Nobel Prize for Economics for pointing out - in detail - some years later, market traders don't act rationally, and Keynes addressed the problem of coping with this. James Arrthur was taught economics by people who thought that having mathematically tractable model of the free market was more important than having one that produced reliable predictions. Back in the real world economists do know quite a bit about managing the economy, but it isn't all that easy to manage.
> China is interesting and will be more interesting. > > USA is in for interesting times too.
In John Larkin's ever-so-well-informed opinion. -- Bill Sloman, Sydney
"the concepts "male" and "female" are essentially social constructions"
(Bozo Bill Sloman, a non-American America bashing scumbag)

Such a chronic liar cannot be reasoned with. When you refute its lies, it
simply makes up more lies to cover its prior lies. Its fiction never ends.