Forums

OT: New Judge

Started by Cursitor Doom September 19, 2020
If the Cultural Marxist-Anarchist-BLM-ANTIFA brigade attempt to
interfere with Trump's pick of the new judge, THERE WILL BE TROUBLE.

Just sayin'.
Such a bigottery: 2016: We won't confirm until the election. 2020: Of course we confirm before the election. -- Uwe Bonnes bon@elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de Institut fuer Kernphysik Schlossgartenstrasse 9 64289 Darmstadt --------- Tel. 06151 1623569 ------- Fax. 06151 1623305 ---------
Uwe Bonnes <bon@hertz.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote:

> Cursitor Doom <curd@notformail.com> wrote:
>> If the Cultural Marxist-Anarchist-BLM-ANTIFA brigade attempt to >> interfere with Trump's pick of the new judge, THERE WILL BE TROUBLE. >> >> Just sayin'. > > Such a bigottery:
To the victor goes the spoils. Your chancellor Merkel gets off on watching little blonde German chicks getting pounded to death by big black cocks.
> 2016: We won't confirm until the election. > 2020: Of course we confirm before the election.
Donald Trump never said that. Whether his nomination is confirmed will be on the Senate leader. Mitch McConnell is begging and pleading Trump not to nominate anybody. Being in on that interaction would be fantastic fun. Trump will knock off a few more RINOs that way :D Now keep your filthy nose out of our business.
Cursitor Doom <curd@notformail.com> wrote:

> If the Cultural Marxist-Anarchist-BLM-ANTIFA brigade attempt to > interfere with Trump's pick of the new judge, THERE WILL BE TROUBLE.
Most important is that Trump nominate a replacement IMMEDIATELY, if not sooner. Then watch Mitch McConnell and the others squirm. That will be so much fun to watch, the sooner the better.
On 2020/09/19 2:02 p.m., John Doe wrote:
> Cursitor Doom <curd@notformail.com> wrote: > >> If the Cultural Marxist-Anarchist-BLM-ANTIFA brigade attempt to >> interfere with Trump's pick of the new judge, THERE WILL BE TROUBLE. > > Most important is that Trump nominate a replacement IMMEDIATELY, if not > sooner. > Then watch Mitch McConnell and the others squirm. > That will be so much fun to watch, the sooner the better. >
If the Democrats get in and replace Trump and enough senators then they can easily add more judges to the supreme court if Trump pushes a last minute choice in before he leaves. Nothing in your constitution to stop or delay them, it is just a convention that there are currently 9. John
John Robertson <spam@flippers.com> wrote:

> John Doe wrote: >> Cursitor Doom <curd@notformail.com> wrote: >> >>> If the Cultural Marxist-Anarchist-BLM-ANTIFA brigade attempt to >>> interfere with Trump's pick of the new judge, THERE WILL BE >>> TROUBLE. >> >> Most important is that Trump nominate a replacement IMMEDIATELY, >> if not sooner. Then watch Mitch McConnell and the others squirm. >> That will be so much fun to watch, the sooner the better.
> If the Democrats get in and replace Trump and enough senators then > they can easily add more judges to the supreme court if Trump > pushes a last minute choice in before he leaves.
They must also hold the house. Those are some very big IFs. The cannibal left have never needed an excuse for the bad things they have done.
> your constitution
What crappy country are you from? Americans will not choose a man who is clearly suffering from dementia. I used to think it was just a problem of one party putting up an extremist that allows the other party to put up a candidate from their far side. Now the idiots are promoting someone who is unquestionably mentally unfit. Doesn't really matter who his opponent is.
On Sat, 19 Sep 2020 21:02:28 -0000 (UTC), John Doe
<always.look@message.header> wrote:

>Cursitor Doom <curd@notformail.com> wrote: > >> If the Cultural Marxist-Anarchist-BLM-ANTIFA brigade attempt to >> interfere with Trump's pick of the new judge, THERE WILL BE TROUBLE. > >Most important is that Trump nominate a replacement IMMEDIATELY, if not >sooner.
Agreed, as he is *fully entitled* to do as the duly elected leader of the country.
>Then watch Mitch McConnell and the others squirm. >That will be so much fun to watch, the sooner the better.
Ha! Beer and popcorn on order here! :-D Have you noticed whenever there's a Left Wing-Liberal-Progressive commentator interviewed on the cable news channels, he/she/it is invariably sitting in front of a packed stack of bookshelves? It's all to make the speaker appear more intelligent and worldly so the viewer will invest more faith in the crap they spout. But take a closer look and you see that in all cases, without exception, all those books are authored by similar Left-wing nut cases and are about nothing but politics! All they know about is what other dope-smoking Liberal nutters have written. God help America and the rest of the western world if *they* hold the balance of power after the election. Can you imagine their despair when the RBG crone expired? I'll bet they spent a fortune on oxygen cylinders just to keep the thing legally and technically 'alive' until after November. What a waste of money and effort when that failed with just a couple of months to go.
>:-}
Seriously, decisive and immediate action by Trump called for.
On 19 Sep 2020 20:28:30 GMT, Uwe Bonnes
<bon@hertz.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote:

>Cursitor Doom <curd@notformail.com> wrote: >> If the Cultural Marxist-Anarchist-BLM-ANTIFA brigade attempt to >> interfere with Trump's pick of the new judge, THERE WILL BE TROUBLE. >> >> Just sayin'. > >Such a bigottery: >2016: We won't confirm until the election. >2020: Of course we confirm before the election.
Well, the Senate confirms the judges they want, and the People elect the Senate. A lot of said people held their noses and voted for Trump because of who they figured he would nominate to the courts. Amy Barrett looks awesome. But yes, there are people who are promising violence if Trump gets another court appointment, before or after the election.
On Sunday, September 20, 2020 at 6:49:52 AM UTC+10, John Doe wrote:
> Uwe Bonnes <b...@hertz.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote: > > > Cursitor Doom <cu...@notformail.com> wrote: > > >> If the Cultural Marxist-Anarchist-BLM-ANTIFA brigade attempt to > >> interfere with Trump's pick of the new judge, THERE WILL BE TROUBLE. > >> > >> Just sayin'. > > > > Such a bigottery:> > To the victor goes the spoils.
Putin's investment in getting Trump elected has definitely paid off. If it puts another knuckle-dragging right-winger onto the Supreme Court, that would definitely be a bonus for Russia and China.
> Your chancellor Merkel gets off on watching little blonde German chicks getting pounded to death by big black cocks.
What a bizarre idea. Her father was a a Lutheran clergyman, and she does seems to be happily married. Her second and current husband is quantum chemist and professor Joachim Sauer, who has largely remained out of the media spotlight. They first met in 1981 (when she was 27 and getting divorced from her first husband). Not somebody likely to spend much time watching US pornography.
> > 2016: We won't confirm until the election. > > 2020: Of course we confirm before the election. > > Donald Trump never said that.
He knows what his supporters want, and has no scruples about giving them what they want.
> Whether his nomination is confirmed will > be on the Senate leader. Mitch McConnell is begging and pleading Trump > not to nominate anybody. Being in on that interaction would be fantastic > fun. Trump will knock off a few more RINOs that way :D
Since Trump is a Republican in Name Only, and he is the one most likely to knock himself off by ostentatiously pandering to the most deplorable part of his constituency, this is probably correct, if not in the way John Doe seems to be imagining.
> Now keep your filthy nose out of our business.
Sticking one's nose into America's business is a sure and certain way of getting it filthy. Trump does pile it higher and deeper. John Doe's interests mean that he's this group's version of Pigpen. Flyguy should probably be expanded back to "Fly-Blown Guy" and John Doe is pretty much interchangable with him -- Bill Sloman, Sydney
On Sunday, September 20, 2020 at 7:02:36 AM UTC+10, John Doe wrote:
> Cursitor Doom <cu...@notformail.com> wrote: > > > If the Cultural Marxist-Anarchist-BLM-ANTIFA brigade attempt to > > interfere with Trump's pick of the new judge, THERE WILL BE TROUBLE. > Most important is that Trump nominate a replacement IMMEDIATELY, if not > sooner.
It will advertise his contempt for the US system - not that the electorate isn't made aware of this every time he tweets more of his silly ideas.
> Then watch Mitch McConnell and the others squirm.
It's not going to help their chances of getting re-elected.
> That will be so much fun to watch, the sooner the better.
The comic aspect of somebody like Trump shooting himself in the foot isn't something that would appeal to anybody who wasn't a card-carrying sadist, but John Doe isn't likely to be aware of how thoroughly Trump is sabotaging his own re-election campaign. -- Bill Sloman, Sydney