Forums

impedance meter to test car battery

Started by Jamie M December 29, 2019
Whoey Louie <trader4@optonline.net> wrote in news:5fefe6c9-17c4-4aee-
b5d9-88c9a1d47fea@googlegroups.com:

> > The time period is irrelevant of course.
No, it is not. The very term "current" and "bolt" are mutually exclusive when the end product is "work". Current connotes constance.
> Leave it to you to start > squabbling though.
The time period is NOT irrelevant. If it were useable for work, we would have huge lightning capacitors down in Florida grabbing up the cloud juice so we could put it to use over a longer period than a single strike event Lightning. It is electrostatic.
Whoey Louie <trader4@optonline.net> wrote in news:5fefe6c9-17c4-4aee-
b5d9-88c9a1d47fea@googlegroups.com:

> > It's still current flowing. The point, which obviously went right > over your head, is that in electrical engineering, when someone talks > about a "current source", they typically mean that it behaves similar > to an IDEAL CURRENT SOURCE.
You contradict yourself.
> Otherwise what's the point to calling > something a current source?
You ain't real bright, boy.
Whoey Louie <trader4@optonline.net> wrote in news:5fefe6c9-17c4-4aee-
b5d9-88c9a1d47fea@googlegroups.com:

>> I think you got confused over the years. Ideally, you should >> rehash the entire NEETS course, for starters. > > No confusion here. You're the one wandering in the wilderness. >
Too stupid to go look up what NEETS is, eh?
Whoey Louie <trader4@optonline.net> wrote in news:5fefe6c9-17c4-4aee-
b5d9-88c9a1d47fea@googlegroups.com:

> > Thank you for all that, Capt Obvious. It added nothing. >
Fuck you, lightning retard. You add nothing, and your blather is inane.
On Thursday, January 2, 2020 at 8:35:30 PM UTC-5, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> Whoey Louie <trader4@optonline.net> wrote in news:5fefe6c9-17c4-4aee- > b5d9-88c9a1d47fea@googlegroups.com: > > > > > The time period is irrelevant of course. > > No, it is not. The very term "current" and "bolt" are mutually > exclusive when the end product is "work". Current connotes > constance.
Wrong again.
> > > Leave it to you to start > > squabbling though. > > The time period is NOT irrelevant.
Wrong again.
> > If it were useable for work, we would have huge lightning > capacitors down in Florida grabbing up the cloud juice so we could > put it to use over a longer period than a single strike event > > Lightning. It is electrostatic.
So what? Maxwell's equations still apply.
On Thursday, January 2, 2020 at 8:38:18 PM UTC-5, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> Whoey Louie <trader4@optonline.net> wrote in news:5fefe6c9-17c4-4aee- > b5d9-88c9a1d47fea@googlegroups.com: > > > > > It's still current flowing. The point, which obviously went right > > over your head, is that in electrical engineering, when someone talks > > about a "current source", they typically mean that it behaves similar > > to an IDEAL CURRENT SOURCE. > > You contradict yourself.
No contradiction, you're just too stupid to understand it.