Forums

Looking for SPICE models of common MESFETs

Started by Unknown January 1, 2019
Happy New Year to you all. Could someone please direct me
to a site or URL for MESFET SPICE models. All I find from
Google searches are S parameter values at high frequencies
which are equally important, but no SPICE models. Thanks
in advance for your help.
Am 01.01.2019 um 05:36 schrieb dakupoto@gmail.com:
> Happy New Year to you all. Could someone please direct me > to a site or URL for MESFET SPICE models. All I find from > Google searches are S parameter values at high frequencies > which are equally important, but no SPICE models. Thanks > in advance for your help. >
Happy new year. If You have a type of the mesfet, maybe XY123, You can google for: .model XY123 or .subckt XY123 regards
I suggest "spice model" XY123 into Google. -- Kevin Aylward http://www.anasoft.co.uk - SuperSpice http://www.kevinaylward.co.uk/ee/index.html
On Mon, 31 Dec 2018 20:36:36 -0800 (PST), dakupoto@gmail.com wrote:

>Happy New Year to you all. Could someone please direct me >to a site or URL for MESFET SPICE models. All I find from >Google searches are S parameter values at high frequencies >which are equally important, but no SPICE models. Thanks >in advance for your help.
What mesfet? Most of the good mesfets are no longer being manufactured. I really liked CLY2 and CLY10; I'll miss them. Their replacements, phemts, are mostly gone too. -- John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc lunatic fringe electronics
On Tuesday, January 1, 2019 at 10:27:19 AM UTC-5, Kevin Aylward wrote:
> >"Leo Baumann" wrote in message news:q0ergn$90f$1@solani.org... > > >Am 01.01.2019 um 05:36 schrieb dakupoto@gmail.com: > >> Happy New Year to you all. Could someone please direct me > >> to a site or URL for MESFET SPICE models. All I find from > >> Google searches are S parameter values at high frequencies > >> which are equally important, but no SPICE models. Thanks > >> in advance for your help. > > > > >Happy new year. > >If You have a type of the mesfet, maybe XY123, You can google for: > >.model XY123 or .subckt XY123 > > I suggest > > "spice model" XY123 > > into Google. > > > > -- Kevin Aylward > http://www.anasoft.co.uk - SuperSpice > http://www.kevinaylward.co.uk/ee/index.html
Well, I have tried "device model ATF13100" and "spice model ATF13100" over and over in Google but I always get the datasheet with the S parameters in it. This is a GaAs Schottky gate FET.
On Mon, 31 Dec 2018 20:36:36 -0800 (PST), dakupoto@gmail.com wrote:

>Happy New Year to you all. Could someone please direct me >to a site or URL for MESFET SPICE models. All I find from >Google searches are S parameter values at high frequencies >which are equally important, but no SPICE models. Thanks >in advance for your help.
ATF13100 is an obsolete bare-die mesfet. Are you designing something around that? -- John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc picosecond timing precision measurement jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com http://www.highlandtechnology.com