Thick/fat/adapter/cylinder like section on HDMI cable ? What is it ? What does it do ?

Started by Unknown December 6, 2018
jurb6006@gmail.com wrote in

> Simple. It is a device installed by accountants to comply with Clinton > era regulations. All countries must comply because the US is the boss > of the world. Just ask the banks when you try to open an account in a > foreign county. > >
Stupid. RoHS proves that the world manipulates the US. Moreso than the other way around.
"Tom Del Rosso" <fizzbintuesday@that-google-mail-domain.com> wrote in

> And thank you for a reasonable question.
Off topic for this group. So while you are thanking the ditz, you could also chastise him to post in appropriate groups. But no. Your stupid (incomplete) response will have the stupid punk post more stupid shit here. Yes, he IS a punk because he has been told NUMEROUS times before about it. And with THAT in mind, then there is NOTHING reasonable about his post.
Jeff Layman <jmlayman@invalid.invalid> wrote in news:pue6og$3jc$1@dont-
email.me:

> How does PVC do that? >
foil film lined PVC (more likely another polymer, not PVC), but certainly NOT the PVC jacket.
John Robertson <spam@flippers.com> wrote in

> On 2018/12/06 5:28 PM, DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno@decadence.org wrote: >> John Robertson <spam@flippers.com> wrote in >> news:TIidnRUPd4puJZTBnZ2dnUU7-UednZ2d@giganews.com: >> >>> On 2018/12/06 3:57 PM, skybuck2000@hotmail.com wrote: >>>> Hello, >>>> >>>> The "high speed hdmi with ethernet cable" I bought looks something >>>> like this: >>>> >>>> https://www.cmple.com/learn/hdmi-cables-28awg >>>> >>>> What I want to know is what are these very thick sections on this >>>> cable ? >>>> >>>> Looks like some kind of adapter/device is on this cable ? >>>> >>>> What is it ? What is it named ? What does it do ? >>>> >>>> (They look like two big fat round cylinders ?!?) >>>> >>>> Bye, >>>> Skybuck. >>>> >>> >>> Search "Ferrite Filters" for the answer... >>> >>> John :-#)# >>> >> >> You big dummy! You are supposed to lead someone that abjectly >> stupid >> down a stray path. >> >> I say that it is an Interocitor bead diode model AB 619. >> >> You may or may not get it. >> > > I dunno, Robbie might be able to fix it, but he was in the wrong > movie.
Nope. That movie was Robbie's debut film. Then he was in the one with the boy and the giant kite. Then he was in a Lost In Space episope as well.
Rheilly Phoull <rheilly@bigslong.com> wrote in

> Say Bro,
I can see this stupid shit coming...
> You just back from PR school or something ??
Yep. Fuck you. See?
> A legend in your own mind ??
Yep. Six orders of magnitude above dipshits who forget that they think the exact goddamned same thing.
On 8/12/2018 5:09 pm, DLUNU wrote:
> Rheilly Phoull <rheilly@bigslong.com> wrote in > news:MqCdnX0k9Y2Jb5fBnZ2dnUU7-f-dnZ2d@westnet.com.au: > >> Say Bro, > > I can see this stupid shit coming... > >> You just back from PR school or something ?? > > Yep. Fuck you. See? > >> A legend in your own mind ?? > > > Yep. Six orders of magnitude above dipshits who forget that they > think the exact goddamned same thing. >
Wank on superboy
Rheilly Phoull <rheilly@bigslong.com> wrote in news:-6-
dnfThrMpLWpbBnZ2dnUU7-fOdnZ2d@westnet.com.au:

> On 8/12/2018 5:09 pm, DLUNU wrote: >> Rheilly Phoull <rheilly@bigslong.com> wrote in >> news:MqCdnX0k9Y2Jb5fBnZ2dnUU7-f-dnZ2d@westnet.com.au: >> >>> Say Bro, >> >> I can see this stupid shit coming... >> >>> You just back from PR school or something ?? >> >> Yep. Fuck you. See? >> >>> A legend in your own mind ?? >> >> >> Yep. Six orders of magnitude above dipshits who forget that they >> think the exact goddamned same thing. >> > > Wank on superboy >
Nice try, zeroboy.
>"If I had an Interocitor, I would fry dipshits like you with it"
Fuck you. Your superior technology is no match for my puny weapons. I got a board with a nail in it.
>"All the cables have PVC shielding that reduces electromagnetic and radio
frequency interference, proving distortion free digital signals." How does PVC do that? " A well known principle that any asshole can write anything they want on the internet. In fact in public anyone can say anything as long as it is politically correct. Democrats are proof.
>"Stupid. RoHS proves that the world manipulates the US. Moreso than the other way around. "
Bullshit. Lead supposedly causes stupid people. What country has the most stupid people ? Yes, I am an accredited posthocergopropterhocologist.