Need schematic for a 100 megawatt audio amplifier

Started by Unknown November 11, 2018
Need schematic for a 100 megawatt audio amplifier using vacuum tubes.

On 11/10/2018 11:39 PM, guitar-lead@myband.com wrote:
> Need schematic for a 100 megawatt audio amplifier using vacuum tubes.
Shouldn't you design the nuclear reactor first?
On 11/10/2018 11:39 PM, guitar-lead@myband.com wrote:
> Need schematic for a 100 megawatt audio amplifier using vacuum tubes. >
You might have to compromise a bit and run it class B though. I hope that's alright. It'll sound okay in the cheap seats but true audiophiles won't be impressed.
guitar-lead@myband.com wrote:
> Need schematic for a 100 megawatt audio amplifier using vacuum tubes. > >
I presume you will use plasma amplifiers and plasma speakers.
I have one for 900KW if that's any good... can't you lower your sights a bit ? --- This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software. https://www.avast.com/antivirus
dplatt@coop.radagast.org (Dave Platt) wrote in news:9lqkbf-99v.ln1
@coop.radagast.org:

> In article <qfcfudp4rp5stj38prcq8eknco0jkgf4j7@4ax.com>, > <guitar-lead@myband.com> wrote: >>Need schematic for a 100 megawatt audio amplifier using vacuum tubes. > > The only such schematic ever reported to have been created, is said to > be carved into the rocks of a dank cave located in the troll-infested > foothills on the east side of the Mountains of Delusion. > > No one who has gone looking for it, has ever returned to tell the > tale. Presumably, each explorer was eaten by a grue. > > > >
No, they were eaten by 3 GW (that's "Jy"-"Gah""Watt") Speaker Cones!
bitrex <user@example.net> wrote in news:VyPFD.170621$Wt1.94856@fx20.iad:

> On 11/10/2018 11:39 PM, guitar-lead@myband.com wrote: >> Need schematic for a 100 megawatt audio amplifier using vacuum tubes. >> > > You might have to compromise a bit and run it class B though. I hope > that's alright. It'll sound okay in the cheap seats but true audiophiles > won't be impressed. > >
The power line cord alone would cost 5 Ounces of Gold per foot. All other currency not accepted.

You are the lead guitarist for Disaster Area and I claim the five quid. https://hitchhikers.fandom.com/wiki/Disaster_Area -- This message may be freely reproduced without limit or charge only via the Usenet protocol. Reproduction in whole or part through other protocols, whether for profit or not, is conditional upon a charge of GBP10.00 per reproduction. Publication in this manner via non-Usenet protocols constitutes acceptance of this condition.

>On 11/10/2018 11:39 PM, guitar-lead@myband.com wrote: >> Need schematic for a 100 megawatt audio amplifier using vacuum tubes. >> > >You might have to compromise a bit and run it class B though. I hope >that's alright. It'll sound okay in the cheap seats but true audiophiles >won't be impressed.
I don't think the neighbors would be impressed, either.
On 2018-11-11, Cursitor Doom <curd@notformail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Nov 2018 22:39:37 -0600, guitar-lead wrote: > >> Need schematic for a 100 megawatt audio amplifier using vacuum tubes. > > You are the lead guitarist for Disaster Area and I claim the five quid. > > https://hitchhikers.fandom.com/wiki/Disaster_Area
Didn't we do this one last month? -- Ian "Tamahome!!!" - "Miaka!!!"