LT Spice opamp a liittle weird

Started by John Larkin May 1, 2017
On Mon, 01 May 2017 18:12:28 -0700, John Larkin
<jjlarkin@highland_snip_technology.com> wrote:

> [...]
[snip] Try "Op-Amp-Config.zip" on the Device Models & Subcircuits Page of my website... _everything_ specifiable _except_ current limit. More highly refined models available for a fee >:-} ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | STV, Queen Creek, AZ 85142 Skype: skypeanalog | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at http://www.analog-innovations.com | 1962 | Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions. "It is not in doing what you like, but in liking what you do that is the secret of happiness." -James Barrie

Here's a non-Yahoo link to Helmut's modified UniversalOpamps2: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw2W6KGPX7fgbjRObEQwTHNtQzA I haven't tested it yet but I trust Helmut's work.