Opto in amplifier screws up output

Started by Fibo December 17, 2015
ahhh, thanks, that makes sense
"Fibo" <panfilero@gmail.com> wrote in message
> [...]
Also, operation would be more obvious if you used a *much* smaller transistor, or a much lower value resistor that's actually loading the transistor to a modest fraction of its rating. Like, a few ohms I would guess? And FWIW, R2 is superfluous because SPICE voltage sources are ideal*. *LTSpice hides ESR and ESL parameters inside components, so beware if they've been set nonzero by default. Tim -- Seven Transistor Labs Electrical Engineering Consultation Website: http://seventransistorlabs.com