Forums

Solar garden light schematic.

Started by Ian Field February 19, 2014
On A.B.S.E I've posted the schematic of a solar Led garden light in the hope
someone can name the type of oscillator.

Thanks.

On Wed, 19 Feb 2014 18:12:59 -0000, "Ian Field"
<gangprobing.alien@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>On A.B.S.E I've posted the schematic of a solar Led garden light in the hope >someone can name the type of oscillator. > >Thanks.
Variation of a Colpitts Oscillator. Cheers

"Martin Riddle" <martin_rid@verizon.net> wrote in message
> On Wed, 19 Feb 2014 18:12:59 -0000, "Ian Field" > <gangprobing.alien@ntlworld.com> wrote: > >>On A.B.S.E I've posted the schematic of a solar Led garden light in the >>hope >>someone can name the type of oscillator. >> >>Thanks. > > Variation of a Colpitts Oscillator.
Thanks - I'd assumed it was some sort of LC phase-shift oscillator, but googling along those lines didn't find anything even vaguely similar.