Forums

NEWS

Started by John Larkin March 12, 2013
http://dailycurrant.com/



-- 

John Larkin                  Highland Technology Inc
www.highlandtechnology.com   jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com   

Precision electronic instrumentation
Picosecond-resolution Digital Delay and Pulse generators
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links
VME  analog, thermocouple, LVDT, synchro, tachometer
Multichannel arbitrary waveform generators
On Tuesday, March 12, 2013 11:40:13 AM UTC-4, John Larkin wrote:
> http://dailycurrant.com/ >
http://www.theonion.com/articles/company-immediately-calls-job-applicant-upon-seein,31669/
On 3/14/2013 1:51 PM, bloggs.fredbloggs.fred@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 12, 2013 11:40:13 AM UTC-4, John Larkin wrote: >> http://dailycurrant.com/ >> > > http://www.theonion.com/articles/company-immediately-calls-job-applicant-upon-seein,31669/ >
Como on guys, leave something for April 1st, too!
On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 16:42:39 -0700, cameo <cameo@unreal.invalid>
wrote:

>On 3/14/2013 1:51 PM, bloggs.fredbloggs.fred@gmail.com wrote: >> On Tuesday, March 12, 2013 11:40:13 AM UTC-4, John Larkin wrote: >>> http://dailycurrant.com/ >>> >> >> http://www.theonion.com/articles/company-immediately-calls-job-applicant-upon-seein,31669/ >> >Como on guys, leave something for April 1st, too!
Maybe Jim will design an LC filter for us. -- John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com http://www.highlandtechnology.com Precision electronic instrumentation Picosecond-resolution Digital Delay and Pulse generators Custom laser drivers and controllers Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links VME thermocouple, LVDT, synchro acquisition and simulation
"John Larkin" <jlarkin@highlandtechnology.com> wrote in message 
news:4so4k81f2qm6d37hddh0vrg6d6b99l43ni@4ax.com...
> On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 16:42:39 -0700, cameo <cameo@unreal.invalid> > wrote: > >>On 3/14/2013 1:51 PM, bloggs.fredbloggs.fred@gmail.com wrote: >>> On Tuesday, March 12, 2013 11:40:13 AM UTC-4, John Larkin wrote: >>>> http://dailycurrant.com/ >>>> >>> >>> http://www.theonion.com/articles/company-immediately-calls-job-applicant-upon-seein,31669/ >>> >>Como on guys, leave something for April 1st, too! > > Maybe Jim will design an LC filter for us. > > > -- >
The "Higgs" filter?
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Tuesday, March 12, 2013 11:40:13 AM UTC-4, John Larkin wrote: > > http://dailycurrant.com/ > > > > http://www.theonion.com/articles/company-immediately-calls-job-applicant-upon-seein,31669/
http://www.theonion.com/video/pope-francis-resigns,31660/ -- Politicians should only get paid if the budget is balanced, and there is enough left over to pay them.
On Thursday, March 14, 2013 11:31:06 PM UTC-4, Michael Terrell wrote:
> bloggs.fredbloggs.fred@gmail.com wrote: > > > > > > On Tuesday, March 12, 2013 11:40:13 AM UTC-4, John Larkin wrote: > > > > http://dailycurrant.com/ > > > > > > > > > > http://www.theonion.com/articles/company-immediately-calls-job-applicant-upon-seein,31669/ > > > > http://www.theonion.com/video/pope-francis-resigns,31660/ > > -- > > Politicians should only get paid if the budget is balanced, and there is > > enough left over to pay them.
LOL- as long as you're on the Vatican news, this trumps it: Santorum Claims Minority Cardinals Voted Twice in Papal Conclave http://dailycurrant.com/2013/03/14/santorum-claims-minority-cardinals-voted-papal-conclave/
On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 20:55:37 -0700 (PDT),
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred@gmail.com wrote:

>On Thursday, March 14, 2013 11:31:06 PM UTC-4, Michael Terrell wrote: >> bloggs.fredbloggs.fred@gmail.com wrote: >> >> > >> >> > On Tuesday, March 12, 2013 11:40:13 AM UTC-4, John Larkin wrote: >> >> > > http://dailycurrant.com/ >> >> > > >> >> > >> >> > http://www.theonion.com/articles/company-immediately-calls-job-applicant-upon-seein,31669/ >> >> >> >> http://www.theonion.com/video/pope-francis-resigns,31660/ >> >> -- >> >> Politicians should only get paid if the budget is balanced, and there is >> >> enough left over to pay them. > >LOL- as long as you're on the Vatican news, this trumps it: > >Santorum Claims Minority Cardinals Voted Twice in Papal Conclave > >http://dailycurrant.com/2013/03/14/santorum-claims-minority-cardinals-voted-papal-conclave/
You really don't have to advertise that you're an idiot. We *got* it, already.