Where the F can i get SwCADIII?

Started by Robert Baer August 27, 2012
   *NOT* version four, but version THREE?
   The baby bird GooGull gives "references" like Yahoo which does not
have what was advertised, a PDF reference, Linear's site which has
version four and it is not switcher at all, etc ad nauseum bs.
   I had it but the HD went a bit bad and now it is non-functional.
Robert Baer wrote:
> *NOT* version four, but version THREE? > The baby bird GooGull gives "references" like Yahoo which does not have > what was advertised, a PDF reference, Linear's site which has version > four and it is not switcher at all, etc ad nauseum bs. > I had it but the HD went a bit bad and now it is non-functional.
"Update": I ununstalled SwCAD and re-installed it and then tried to update it..nogo; found that http://ltspice.linear-tech.com/fieldsync2 is 404, so release.log.gz is un-available so NO update now. Snooped around and found http://ltspice.linear-tech.com/fieldsync which had release.log.gz but cannot apply it. HELLp?

I have a file called swcadiii.exe. Would that help? -- John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com http://www.highlandtechnology.com Precision electronic instrumentation Picosecond-resolution Digital Delay and Pulse generators Custom laser drivers and controllers Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links VME thermocouple, LVDT, synchro acquisition and simulation
On 27 Aug., 23:02, John Larkin <jlar...@highlandtechnology.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Aug 2012 13:22:45 -0700, Robert Baer > > <robertb...@localnet.com> wrote: > > =A0 *NOT* version four, but version THREE? > > =A0 The baby bird GooGull gives "references" like Yahoo which does not > >have what was advertised, a PDF reference, Linear's site which has > >version four and it is not switcher at all, etc ad nauseum bs. > > =A0 I had it but the HD went a bit bad and now it is non-functional. > > I have a file called swcadiii.exe. Would that help? >
that is probaly just the executable, I assume he needs the install swcadIII is is just and old version of what is now ltspice the question is why does he want the old version? -Lasse
On Mon, 27 Aug 2012 13:47:22 -0700, Robert Baer
<robertbaer@localnet.com> wrote:

>Robert Baer wrote: >> *NOT* version four, but version THREE? >> The baby bird GooGull gives "references" like Yahoo which does not have >> what was advertised, a PDF reference, Linear's site which has version >> four and it is not switcher at all, etc ad nauseum bs. >> I had it but the HD went a bit bad and now it is non-functional. > "Update": I ununstalled SwCAD and re-installed it and then tried to >update it..nogo; found that http://ltspice.linear-tech.com/fieldsync2 is >404, so release.log.gz is un-available so NO update now. > Snooped around and found http://ltspice.linear-tech.com/fieldsync >which had release.log.gz but cannot apply it. > > HELLp?
v4.15p on my PC. E-mail Helmut, he'll point you in the right direction. ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson, CTO | mens | | Analog Innovations, Inc. | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | Phoenix, Arizona 85048 Skype: Contacts Only | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at http://www.analog-innovations.com | 1962 | I love to cook with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Robert Baer wrote:
> > *NOT* version four, but version THREE? > The baby bird GooGull gives "references" like Yahoo which does not > have what was advertised, a PDF reference, Linear's site which has > version four and it is not switcher at all, etc ad nauseum bs. > I had it but the HD went a bit bad and now it is non-functional.
I can send you a copy on a CDROM, if you send me your mailing address.

I think that is the install file. It's in my software download folder. Anyhow, it's available. -- John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com http://www.highlandtechnology.com Precision electronic instrumentation Picosecond-resolution Digital Delay and Pulse generators Custom laser drivers and controllers Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links VME thermocouple, LVDT, synchro acquisition and simulation
"Robert Baer" <robertbaer@localnet.com> schreef in bericht
> *NOT* version four, but version THREE? > The baby bird GooGull gives "references" like Yahoo which does not have > what was advertised, a PDF reference, Linear's site which has version four > and it is not switcher at all, etc ad nauseum bs. > I had it but the HD went a bit bad and now it is non-functional.
FAIK you just need the executable and the libraries. Don't think SWIII installed that much. Copied the whole bunch to another machine at it runs without any installation. petrus bitbyter
"John Larkin" <jlarkin@highlandtechnology.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:12:37 -0700 (PDT), "langwadt@fonz.dk" > <langwadt@fonz.dk> wrote: > >>On 27 Aug., 23:02, John Larkin <jlar...@highlandtechnology.com> wrote: >>> On Mon, 27 Aug 2012 13:22:45 -0700, Robert Baer >>> >>> <robertb...@localnet.com> wrote: >>> > *NOT* version four, but version THREE? >>> > The baby bird GooGull gives "references" like Yahoo which does >>> > not >>> >have what was advertised, a PDF reference, Linear's site which has >>> >version four and it is not switcher at all, etc ad nauseum bs. >>> > I had it but the HD went a bit bad and now it is non-functional. >>> >>> I have a file called swcadiii.exe. Would that help? >>> >> >>that is probaly just the executable, I assume he needs the install > > I think that is the install file. It's in my software download folder. > > Anyhow, it's available. > > > --
Yes that&#4294967295;s the install, I have it too swcadiii.exe ver 2.19k 11/4/06 6,996mb Cheers

Why? Is this what you want... http://www.findthatfile.com/search-528367-hEXE/software-tools-download-swcadiii.exe.htm