Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links
On 3/7/2012 4:14 PM, John Larkin wrote:
> > Google that!
I wish I had not. I didn't think you were of that persuasion. Are you just bored, or what?

A programmer? Certainly not! -- John Larkin, President Highland Technology, Inc jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com http://www.highlandtechnology.com Precision electronic instrumentation Picosecond-resolution Digital Delay and Pulse generators Custom laser controllers Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links VME thermocouple, LVDT, synchro acquisition and simulation
On 3/7/2012 4:48 PM, John Larkin wrote:
> On Wed, 07 Mar 2012 16:20:47 -0600, John S<Sophi.2@invalid.org> > wrote: > >> On 3/7/2012 4:14 PM, John Larkin wrote: >>> >>> Google that! >> >> I wish I had not. I didn't think you were of that persuasion. > > > A programmer? Certainly not!
Sidestep noted. Answer the question which you cut; Are you just bored, or what?
On Wed, 07 Mar 2012 14:14:04 -0800, John Larkin
<jlarkin@highlandtechnology.com> wrote:

> >Google that!
Hey ! thanks for the new grammer, Bro !! boB
On Wed, 07 Mar 2012 16:58:48 -0600, John S <Sophi.2@invalid.org>
wrote:

>On 3/7/2012 4:48 PM, John Larkin wrote: >> On Wed, 07 Mar 2012 16:20:47 -0600, John S<Sophi.2@invalid.org> >> wrote: >> >>> On 3/7/2012 4:14 PM, John Larkin wrote: >>>> >>>> Google that! >>> >>> I wish I had not. I didn't think you were of that persuasion. >> >> >> A programmer? Certainly not! > >Sidestep noted. Answer the question which you cut; Are you just bored, >or what?
Well, things started with two customer conference calls with manager types; then we had a 2-hour marketing meeting. Now I'm juggling supply voltages and terminations and level shifter networks in a horrible mixed-level (CMOS, LVDS, 3.3V PECL, 2.5V PECL, CML) logic design, groveling for nanoseconds and running out of power. I'm out of cookies and edible chocolate. So yeah, I've had better days. I design on vellum with a pencil, and everything has been erased and redrawn about 6 times by now, and it's getting ugly. -- John Larkin, President Highland Technology, Inc jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com http://www.highlandtechnology.com Precision electronic instrumentation Picosecond-resolution Digital Delay and Pulse generators Custom laser controllers Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links VME thermocouple, LVDT, synchro acquisition and simulation
On 3/7/2012 6:27 PM, John Larkin wrote:
> On Wed, 07 Mar 2012 16:58:48 -0600, John S<Sophi.2@invalid.org> > wrote: > >> On 3/7/2012 4:48 PM, John Larkin wrote: >>> On Wed, 07 Mar 2012 16:20:47 -0600, John S<Sophi.2@invalid.org> >>> wrote: >>> >>>> On 3/7/2012 4:14 PM, John Larkin wrote: >>>>> >>>>> Google that! >>>> >>>> I wish I had not. I didn't think you were of that persuasion. >>> >>> >>> A programmer? Certainly not! >> >> Sidestep noted. Answer the question which you cut; Are you just bored, >> or what? > > Well, things started with two customer conference calls with manager > types; then we had a 2-hour marketing meeting. Now I'm juggling supply > voltages and terminations and level shifter networks in a horrible > mixed-level (CMOS, LVDS, 3.3V PECL, 2.5V PECL, CML) logic design, > groveling for nanoseconds and running out of power. I'm out of cookies > and edible chocolate. So yeah, I've had better days. > > I design on vellum with a pencil, and everything has been erased and > redrawn about 6 times by now, and it's getting ugly. >
Okay. Excuses noted and accepted.
"John Larkin" <jlarkin@highlandtechnology.com> wrote in message
> > Google that! > > > -- >
Thugs with glasses, who probably never have read or heard of Code Complete. Cheers
"John Larkin" <jlarkin@highlandtechnology.com> wrote in message
> > Google that! > > > -- > > John Larkin, President > Highland Technology, Inc
Phew, I was expecting a blue waffle or lemon party!

Script kiddies on Harleys. And I hear there are some ferocious races down Interstate 280, between the Yahoo and Google commuter busses. -- John Larkin, President Highland Technology Inc www.highlandtechnology.com jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com Precision electronic instrumentation Picosecond-resolution Digital Delay and Pulse generators Custom timing and laser controllers Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links VME analog, thermocouple, LVDT, synchro, tachometer Multichannel arbitrary waveform generators