CES 2018: An underwear to protect your private parts from radiation

Started by Mr. Man-wai Chang January 10, 2018
CES 2018: An underwear to protect your private parts from radiation

Full story:
<https://www.deccanchronicle.com/technology/gadgets/100118/ces-2018-an-underwear-to-protect-your-private-parts-from-radiation.html>

How often have you felt the need to stay safe from cell phone radiation?
Every once in a while, someone on the Internet comes up with the topic
of cell phone radiation and its consequences on the human body,
initiating people to take multiple preventive steps for avoiding
diseases like cancer and alike. The most common way to do that is
putting away your phone from your body as much as you can. However, one
company, called Spartan, has taken the idea of radiation-resistance too
seriously, especially for the male gender, by coming up with a
protective underwear.

No, don&rsquo;t assume this to be one of those weird looking gadgets that will
only deliver you embarrassment rather than appreciation &mdash; these Spartan
briefs look just like any other brief you buy from the market; they come
in appealing colours as well. However, the fabric of the brief is made
out of pure silver woven into cotton. Silver, as we know, can shoo
radiations away while the cotton part takes care of the &lsquo;standard male
underwear requirements&rsquo;. According to the company&rsquo;s tests, the brief can

block up to 99 per cent radiations from cellphone and Wi-Fi routers &mdash;
stuff that you are exposed to every day. On the whole, Spartan claims
that a pair of these can prove to be a Faraday Cage for your
&lsquo;gentleman&rsquo;s pride&rsquo;, which will go a long way to secure your
fertility.

.... more .....

--
   @~@   Remain silent! Drink, Blink, Stretch! Live long and prosper!!
  / v \  Simplicity is Beauty!
<toylet.toylet@gmail.com> wrote:

Protect your private parts from radiation; then he starts in with:

>How often have you felt the need to stay safe from cell phone radiation?
Now my question is...
In article <p35gc4$n9a$2@toylet.eternal-september.org>,
toylet.toylet@gmail.com says...
> > CES 2018: An underwear to protect your private parts from radiation > > Full story: >
<https://www.deccanchronicle.com/technology/gadgets/100118/ces-2018-an-underwear-to-protect-your-private-parts-from-radiation.html>
> > How often have you felt the need to stay safe from cell phone radiation? > Every once in a while, someone on the Internet comes up with the topic > of cell phone radiation and its consequences on the human body, > initiating people to take multiple preventive steps for avoiding > diseases like cancer and alike. The most common way to do that is > putting away your phone from your body as much as you can. However, one > company, called Spartan, has taken the idea of radiation-resistance too > seriously, especially for the male gender, by coming up with a > protective underwear. > > No, don?t assume this to be one of those weird looking gadgets that will > only deliver you embarrassment rather than appreciation ? these Spartan > briefs look just like any other brief you buy from the market; they come > in appealing colours as well. However, the fabric of the brief is made > out of pure silver woven into cotton. Silver, as we know, can shoo > radiations away while the cotton part takes care of the ?standard male > underwear requirements?. According to the company?s tests, the brief can > block up to 99 per cent radiations from cellphone and Wi-Fi routers ? > stuff that you are exposed to every day. On the whole, Spartan claims > that a pair of these can prove to be a Faraday Cage for your > ?gentleman?s pride?, which will go a long way to secure your fertility. > > .... more .....
If it's anything like other chinese garments it most likely does not come with enough material to protect my manly package! Jamie
On 1/12/2018 6:38 PM, M Philbrook wrote:
> In article <p35gc4$n9a$2@toylet.eternal-september.org>, > toylet.toylet@gmail.com says... >> >> CES 2018: An underwear to protect your private parts from radiation >> >> Full story: >>
<https://www.deccanchronicle.com/technology/gadgets/100118/ces-2018-an-underwear-to-protect-your-private-parts-from-radiation.html>
I don't have to worry, brass is not effected by the radiation.
In article <MPG.34c31110ea8008f198a08f@news.eternal-september.org>,
jamie_ka1lpa@charter.net says...
Just like Trump - my button is larger than yours -- Best, POKO Blog: http://www.manitoulinislandindex.com/justsaying.html
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 00:52:20 +0800, "Mr. Man-wai Chang"
<toylet.toylet@gmail.com> wrote:

>CES 2018: An underwear to protect your private parts from radiation > >Full story: ><https://www.deccanchronicle.com/technology/gadgets/100118/ces-2018-an-underwear-to-protect-your-private-parts-from-radiation.html> > >How often have you felt the need to stay safe from cell phone radiation? >Every once in a while, someone on the Internet comes up with the topic >of cell phone radiation and its consequences on the human body, >initiating people to take multiple preventive steps for avoiding >diseases like cancer and alike. The most common way to do that is >putting away your phone from your body as much as you can. However, one >company, called Spartan, has taken the idea of radiation-resistance too >seriously, especially for the male gender, by coming up with a >protective underwear. > >No, don&#2013266066;t assume this to be one of those weird looking gadgets that
will
>only deliver you embarrassment rather than appreciation &#2013266071; these Spartan
>briefs look just like any other brief you buy from the market; they come >in appealing colours as well. However, the fabric of the brief is made >out of pure silver woven into cotton. Silver, as we know, can shoo >radiations away while the cotton part takes care of the &#2013266065;standard male
>underwear requirements&#2013266066;. According to the company&#2013266066;s tests,
the brief can
>block up to 99 per cent radiations from cellphone and Wi-Fi routers &#2013266071; >stuff that you are exposed to every day. On the whole, Spartan claims >that a pair of these can prove to be a Faraday Cage for your >&#2013266065;gentleman&#2013266066;s pride&#2013266066;, which will go a long way
to secure your fertility.
All this is complete idiotic nonsense, Sire. w.