Forums

What does this circuit do?

Started by Stumpy June 27, 2015
If anything.

http://reliablehomeenergy.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/scheme.png

They claim that $49 for instructions, $63 for parts get you a single 
home "magnetic energy generator" designed by Tesla.

http://reliablehomeenergy.net/tl

I assume the video has an AC coil under the table.
On Sat, 27 Jun 2015 10:02:29 -0700, Stumpy <perilmung@spamnet.con>
wrote:

>If anything. > >http://reliablehomeenergy.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/scheme.png > >They claim that $49 for instructions, $63 for parts get you a single >home "magnetic energy generator" designed by Tesla. > >http://reliablehomeenergy.net/tl > >I assume the video has an AC coil under the table.
Sucker Generator >:-} ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: skypeanalog | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at http://www.analog-innovations.com | 1962 | I love to cook with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.
If anything is right. Total scam. Actually a less "sophisticated" version of the Hendershot generator. 

Actually there is a device that can ALMOST be considered a perpetual generator. It will provide electricity for the average home for about seven years before it needs a total rebuild consisting of som,e extremely expensive and hard to replace components. It is in no way perpetual motion nor does it pretnd to be.

The cost is about $1.2 million. Seven years of electricity for a million bucks let's say. That is 84 months. 

So it is about $12,000 a month fo what the electric company would charge $200 per month tops. 

They're not selling well, LOL.
On 06/27/2015 12:56 PM, jurb6006@gmail.com wrote:
> If anything is right. Total scam. Actually a less "sophisticated" version of the Hendershot generator. > > Actually there is a device that can ALMOST be considered a perpetual generator. It will provide electricity for the average home for about seven years before it needs a total rebuild consisting of som,e extremely expensive and hard to replace components. It is in no way perpetual motion nor does it pretnd to be. > > The cost is about $1.2 million. Seven years of electricity for a million bucks let's say. That is 84 months. > > So it is about $12,000 a month fo what the electric company would charge $200 per month tops. > > They're not selling well, LOL. >
What's that million dollar device called? The schematic on the RHE site must be implying a very large battery on the left side.
On 2015-06-27, jurb6006@gmail.com <jurb6006@gmail.com> wrote:
> If anything is right. Total scam. Actually a less "sophisticated" version of the Hendershot generator. > > Actually there is a device that can ALMOST be considered a perpetual generator. It will provide electricity for the average home for about seven years before it needs a total rebuild consisting of som,e extremely expensive and hard to replace components. It is in no way perpetual motion nor does it pretnd to be. > > The cost is about $1.2 million. Seven years of electricity for a million bucks let's say. That is 84 months.
what is it? several Semit-trailers full of dry cells? A gas turbine in a box and a big fuel tank? -- umop apisdn
On Sat, 27 Jun 2015 10:02:29 -0700, Stumpy wrote:

> If anything. > > http://reliablehomeenergy.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/scheme.png > > They claim that $49 for instructions, $63 for parts get you a single > home "magnetic energy generator" designed by Tesla. > > http://reliablehomeenergy.net/tl > > I assume the video has an AC coil under the table.
Well, it gets them $49 for instructions, and if they're lucky, $102 for the whole shebang. Look up the laws of thermodynamics on Wikipedia. -- www.wescottdesign.com
On 06/28/2015 12:48 AM, Tim Wescott wrote:

...
> > Well, it gets them $49 for instructions, and if they're lucky, $102 for > the whole shebang. > > Look up the laws of thermodynamics on Wikipedia. >
The thing is, if they post the schematic, then the $49 is for the parts list. A single disgruntled customer would post that and then their business model is kaput. They must not have a disgruntled customer, which probably means no customer at all. I had the second law in mind when I assumed there must be an energy input under the table.
On Sat, 27 Jun 2015 10:02:29 -0700, Stumpy <perilmung@spamnet.con>
wrote:

>If anything. > >http://reliablehomeenergy.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/scheme.png > >They claim that $49 for instructions, $63 for parts get you a single >home "magnetic energy generator" designed by Tesla. > >http://reliablehomeenergy.net/tl > >I assume the video has an AC coil under the table.
It does what my invention does. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf7e4Sny0ec Meanwhile I am heating my house with them. Lots of them. You have to trust and believe me, because I am a prophet. w.
On 6/27/2015 12:25 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Jun 2015 10:02:29 -0700, Stumpy <perilmung@spamnet.con> > wrote: > >> If anything. >> >> http://reliablehomeenergy.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/scheme.png >> >> They claim that $49 for instructions, $63 for parts get you a single >> home "magnetic energy generator" designed by Tesla. >> >> http://reliablehomeenergy.net/tl >> >> I assume the video has an AC coil under the table. > > Sucker Generator >:-} > > ...Jim Thompson >
You didn't mean it sucks energy out of the aether did you? ;-) Mikek
In article <7KudnUf3Hb44iQ3InZ2dnUU7-WWdnZ2d@earthlink.com>, 
perilmung@spamnet.con says...
> > On 06/28/2015 12:48 AM, Tim Wescott wrote: > > ... > > > > Well, it gets them $49 for instructions, and if they're lucky, $102 for > > the whole shebang. > > > > Look up the laws of thermodynamics on Wikipedia. > > > > The thing is, if they post the schematic, then the $49 is for the parts > list. A single disgruntled customer would post that and then their > business model is kaput. They must not have a disgruntled customer, > which probably means no customer at all.
Now lets see, if you were to find you made such a stupid move and to your knowledge no one knew about your embarrassment, would you say anything? I mean, that's like taking on your phone and walk into something, what do you do? You look around and if no one seen you, do you go posting it all over? Most suckers wait for someone else to step up to the plate and show their embarrassing moment, then all the other suckers come out of the wood work. It's kist amazing how that works :) Don't feel alone here, I am sure there are many here reading that has done such things, they just won't admit to it. I am trying to remember the last time I bought something that was a scam, I am sure I've done it, just don't remember the last time or what it was. I tend to try and forget those adventures and not let them haunt me.
> I had the second law in mind when I assumed there must be an energy > input under the table.
Oh wait, I do remember something now when I was a teen ager, with one of my first sports cars, I took into that thing about putting magnets around the fuel line, yes I was one of those guys. It didn't cost me anything to try because I already had the magnets but, I did try to say the least. :) Jmaie