place on the incoming power supply box will save 20 % on electrical
bill.  Can any person explain to me how it work ? Thanks and Happy New
Year to the electronic group members .
On 1/01/2012 10:50 AM, mowhoong wrote:
> A credit card size of '' Eco harmonics electricity saver card '' when > place on the incoming power supply box will save 20 % on electrical > bill. Can any person explain to me how it work ? Thanks and Happy New > Year to the electronic group members .
It probably doesn't work. If it was a strong magnet and you had the right type of meter it could slow the meter down - but it is highly illegal, that type of meter is disappearing and you have a huge probability of being caught. -- We have failed to address the fundamental truth that endless growth is impossible in a finite world.
http://www.alibaba.com/product-free/115302655/Eco_Harmonics_ES.html http://www.toboc.com/Eco-Harmonic-Solutions/679981-1.aspx
On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 16:50:51 -0800 (PST), mowhoong <mowhoong@hotmail.com>

>A credit card size of '' Eco harmonics electricity saver card '' when >place on the incoming power supply box will save 20 % on electrical >bill. Can any person explain to me how it work ? Thanks and Happy New >Year to the electronic group members .
Simple. You send them money and then pretend what they send you does something. ...same as any other fraud.
On 2012-01-01, mowhoong <mowhoong@hotmail.com> wrote:
> A credit card size of '' Eco harmonics electricity saver card '' when > place on the incoming power supply box will save 20 % on electrical > bill. Can any person explain to me how it work ? Thanks and Happy New > Year to the electronic group members .
It doesn't work. It's a scam to take money from ignorant, gullible people.
On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 16:50:51 -0800, mowhoong wrote:

> A credit card size of '' Eco harmonics electricity saver card '' when > place on the incoming power supply box will save 20 % on electrical > bill. Can any person explain to me how it work ? Thanks and Happy New > Year to the electronic group members .
Here's how it works: Dumb people send them money, and they send out useless products. They get richer, a lot of dumb people get a bit poorer. If folks would exert themselves to understanding electricity a bit, instead of stopping at the "ooh! Magic!" stage, then this sort of thing would die aborning. -- My liberal friends think I'm a conservative kook. My conservative friends think I'm a liberal kook. Why am I not happy that they have found common ground? Tim Wescott, Communications, Control, Circuits & Software http://www.wescottdesign.com
On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 23:46:26 -0600, Tim Wescott wrote:

> On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 16:50:51 -0800, mowhoong wrote: > >> A credit card size of '' Eco harmonics electricity saver card '' when >> place on the incoming power supply box will save 20 % on electrical >> bill. Can any person explain to me how it work ? Thanks and Happy New >> Year to the electronic group members . > > Here's how it works: > > Dumb people send them money, and they send out useless products. They > get richer, a lot of dumb people get a bit poorer. > > If folks would exert themselves to understanding electricity a bit, > instead of stopping at the "ooh! Magic!" stage, then this sort of thing > would die aborning.
A friend of mine just sent me a video that showed how to make a free energy device. It was a diode bridge with a length of wire to serve as a small (2-3 inch) antenna, nothing more. Hook it up to a DVM, and - magic! - you get voltage. And volts are electricity, so you're getting free electricity. For $42 they'll send you instructions on how to make them. The frustrating part is that if I point out how dumb these ideas are, people consider me just a spoilsport, a wet blanket trying to squelch these wonderful ideas. And don't even get me started on "zero-point energy," over-unity devices, and so on. It's bad enough that so many people fall for so many of these scams - and have been doing it for millennia. Worse yet, there are all sorts of people out there who honestly believe what they're saying. Has anyone ever seen the Hulda Clark zapper, that cures cancer and everything else? It's a basic 555 square-wave oscillator circuit. Who know it would be so easy to conquer all disease. Hulda Clark, by the way, is dead, so I guess the zapper doesn't confer immortality. -- Gordon's Law: If you think you have the solution, the question was poorly phrased.
On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 16:50:51 -0800, mowhoong wrote:

> A credit card size of '' Eco harmonics electricity saver card '' when > place on the incoming power supply box will save 20 % on electrical > bill. Can any person explain to me how it work ? Thanks and Happy New > Year to the electronic group members .
It doesn't work of course. I see it as someone found a ingenious way to reuse his bankrupt company CC sized cards.
<mowhoong@hotmail.com> wrote:

>A credit card size of '' Eco harmonics electricity saver card '' when >place on the incoming power supply box will save 20 % on electrical >bill. Can any person explain to me how it work ? Thanks and Happy New >Year to the electronic group members .
It clearly states on the web site how it works. I quote:"The ES Card works using a proprietary vibrational wave technology." What more do you need to know? Happy New Year, Tom
Tim Wescott wrote:
> On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 16:50:51 -0800, mowhoong wrote: > > >>A credit card size of '' Eco harmonics electricity saver card '' when >>place on the incoming power supply box will save 20 % on electrical >>bill. Can any person explain to me how it work ? Thanks and Happy New >>Year to the electronic group members . > > > Here's how it works: > > Dumb people send them money, and they send out useless products. They > get richer, a lot of dumb people get a bit poorer. > > If folks would exert themselves to understanding electricity a bit, > instead of stopping at the "ooh! Magic!" stage, then this sort of thing > would die aborning. >
it's called "Puppets of the dark forces" Jamie --