Reply by May 26, 20222022-05-26
John Dope <always.look@message.header> wrote in
news:t6nspf$7bp$2@dont-email.me:

> Mutual blocking is not about "filter[ing] those you wish to not > see". > > Always Wrong, the reactionary foulmouthed group idiot, has no idea > what mutual blocking is about, but as usual the ignorant poster > pretends to be an expert...
The top posting Usenet total retard and village idiot John Dope wants to play semantics now. Nice try punk. What you want is cancellation of someone's "right" to post, regardless of your reasons, you could not be more stupid. They are called OPEN forums for a reason and ANY CASE where YOU as a reader of an open forum wishes to not see the posts or responses of a given individual, the onus remains ON YOU to use... you guessed it... FILTERS. That is why they are provided. You dim witted repsonse popped your IQ down another ten points, John Dope. With that, your blatant senility, and your membership in the Trump cult, you do not have many left.
Reply by John Doe May 26, 20222022-05-26

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno@decadence.org wrote:

> John Dope <always.look@message.header> wrote in news:t6maua$1r5$2@dont- > email.me: > >> I and maybe others have tried. One forum was receptive, another forum >> wasn't (with an illogical justification). > > Go to reddit, you fucking retard. > > Top rated, high technology, even post suspension penalties and bans > by group founders if they don't like you or your mouth. > > Even there, however, it is individual filter based. The onus is on > you to filter those you wish to not see. > > Group founders and reddit managers, however can shitcan your ass in > various ways and for various reasons, including an asshole complaining > instead of using his or her or it's filter. > > John Dope is a Usenet Dip Shit. >
Reply by John Doe May 26, 20222022-05-26
Always Wrong seems very upset about recent developments...
Reply by May 26, 20222022-05-26
John Dope <always.look@message.header> wrote in news:t6maua$1r5$2@dont-
email.me:

> A Google search sometimes finds USENET posts.
You really are an idiot... you know... always wrong. Google IS a Usenet service provider, dumbass. They have some of the biggest severs in the network. HUGE banks of hard drives in racks. It is called Google Groups, and sed is one of them, but so are 40,000 others. John Dope showing us that the moniker he always uses on me, fits him far batter.
Reply by May 26, 20222022-05-26
John Dope <always.look@message.header> wrote in news:t6maua$1r5$2@dont-
email.me:

> I and maybe others have tried. One forum was receptive, another forum > wasn't (with an illogical justification).
Go to reddit, you fucking retard. Top rated, high technology, even post suspension penalties and bans by group founders if they don't like you or your mouth. Even there, however, it is individual filter based. The onus is on you to filter those you wish to not see. Group founders and reddit managers, however can shitcan your ass in various ways and for various reasons, including an asshole complaining instead of using his or her or it's filter. John Dope is a Usenet Dip Shit.
Reply by May 26, 20222022-05-26
John Dope <always.look@message.header> wrote in news:t6ma5g$1r5$1@dont-
email.me:

> When in Rome... > > > whit3rd <whit3rd@gmail.com> wrote: > >> On Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at 12:16:35 AM UTC-7, John Doe wrote: >>> Bill "Bozo" Sloman is a textbook cannibal leftist... >> >> >> ... this, in a thread about a kinder, gentler internet? >> >> I detect hypocrisy. >> > >
Something a top posting, hypocritical Trump cult idiot would say.
Reply by John Doe May 25, 20222022-05-25
Jasen Betts <usenet@revmaps.no-ip.org> wrote:

> He made some good points
It's called "feigning".
> and you have no answer to them,
Actually I do, and have.
> I see why you want this fantasy, but desire can't make the impossible > practical.
All it would require is sharing logged-in users' block requests. Highly unlikely, but anything is possible.
> Usenet just doesn't swing that way. Pick a closed infrastructure like > parler or something.
I and maybe others have tried. One forum was receptive, another forum wasn't (with an illogical justification). Don't know whether it was implemented, haven't been back to that forum, doubt it. I was simply providing an example of how it would FUNCTION. Since USENET posts are propagated around the Internet, group members are not the only people who see these posts. A Google search sometimes finds USENET posts. It might be wishful thinking. Anyone in control is unlikely to give up their power of censorship. But you never know.
Reply by John Doe May 25, 20222022-05-25
When in Rome...

> On Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at 12:16:35 AM UTC-7, John Doe wrote: >> Bill "Bozo" Sloman is a textbook cannibal leftist... > > > ... this, in a thread about a kinder, gentler internet? > > I detect hypocrisy. >
Reply by Jasen Betts May 25, 20222022-05-25
On 2022-05-24, John Doe <always.look@message.header> wrote:
> No point in discussing anything with Bill "Bozo" Sloman,
He made some good points and you have no answer to them, I see why you want this fantasy, but desire can't make the impossible practical. Usenet just doesn't swing that way. Pick a closed infrastructure like parler or something. -- Jasen.
Reply by whit3rd May 24, 20222022-05-24