Reply by November 16, 20212021-11-16
Rick C <gnuarm.deletethisbit@gmail.com> wrote in
news:e590c8fa-3792-4270-bd35-910a722b7a68n@googlegroups.com:

> On Sunday, November 14, 2021 at 3:56:09 PM UTC-4, Rick C wrote: >> A highway patrolman pulled alongside a Tesla speeding on the >> highway. Loo > king at the car, he was astounded to see that the elderly woman > behind the wheel was knitting. >> >> The trooper cranked down his window and yelled to the driver, >> &ldquo;Pu > ll over!&rdquo; >> >> &ldquo;No!&rdquo; the woman yelled back, &ldquo;Cardigan!&rdquo; > > > A not Tesla joke. &ldquo;Under quarantine, marijuana is legal and > haircuts are against the law. It took half a century, but hippies > finally won.&rdquo; >
It has been 85 years since the 1936 stupid move made by our government. Slightly more than half a century.
Reply by Rick C November 15, 20212021-11-15
On Sunday, November 14, 2021 at 3:56:09 PM UTC-4, Rick C wrote:
> A highway patrolman pulled alongside a Tesla speeding on the highway. Looking at the car, he was astounded to see that the elderly woman behind the wheel was knitting. > > The trooper cranked down his window and yelled to the driver, &ldquo;Pull over!&rdquo; > > &ldquo;No!&rdquo; the woman yelled back, &ldquo;Cardigan!&rdquo;
A not Tesla joke. &ldquo;Under quarantine, marijuana is legal and haircuts are against the law. It took half a century, but hippies finally won.&rdquo; -- Rick C. + Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging + Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply by bitrex November 14, 20212021-11-14
On 11/14/2021 2:56 PM, Rick C wrote:
> A highway patrolman pulled alongside a Tesla speeding on the highway. Looking at the car, he was astounded to see that the elderly woman behind the wheel was knitting. > > The trooper cranked down his window and yelled to the driver, &ldquo;Pull over!&rdquo; > > &ldquo;No!&rdquo; the woman yelled back, &ldquo;Cardigan!&rdquo; > >
Oof. Appeal for forgiveness for that one: <https://youtu.be/24Jjj4GrCSc>
Reply by Rick C November 14, 20212021-11-14
A highway patrolman pulled alongside a Tesla speeding on the highway. Looki=
ng at the car, he was astounded to see that the elderly woman behind the wh=
eel was knitting.

The trooper cranked down his window and yelled to the driver, =E2=80=9CPull=
 over!=E2=80=9D

=E2=80=9CNo!=E2=80=9D the woman yelled back, =E2=80=9CCardigan!=E2=80=9D

--=20