Reply by Rick C November 12, 20212021-11-12
On Thursday, November 11, 2021 at 6:24:23 PM UTC-4, John S wrote:
> On 11/9/2021 4:23 PM, Phil Allison wrote: > > > Non sequitur. You just want to be an argumentative asshole.
In this case he gets what he wants! Was that ever in doubt? -- Rick C. + Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging + Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply by November 12, 20212021-11-12
Flyguy <soar2morrow@yahoo.com> wrote in

> You can't tell the difference between a live round and a dummy by > just looking at it in a cylinder: it has to be removed from the > cylinder and shaken.
Absolutely not true, putz boy. Dummy rounds have struck primers. Live rounds do not. In a single action revolver, such as was the case here, detection is easy, because looking at the rear of each cartridge is easy WITHOUT ANY of your claimed "removal from the cylinder" horseshit. "Cowboys" always checked their load level by looking at the REAR of the cylinder, NOT EVER the front. You could not be more stupid if you tried.
Reply by Phil Allison November 12, 20212021-11-12
 Flypoo = Turd

You can't tell the difference between a live round and a dummy by just looking at it in a cylinder:
it has to be removed from the cylinder and shaken.

** Made up crap.

Reply by Flyguy November 12, 20212021-11-12
On Thursday, November 11, 2021 at 2:24:23 PM UTC-8, John S wrote:
> On 11/9/2021 4:23 PM, Phil Allison wrote: > > John Simpleton wrote: > > ================= > >>> > >>>> I am certainly not qualified to judge who was responsible for the movie > >>>> shooting. I just know that had a gun been handed to me on a movie set, I > >>>> would have instinctively checked to see if it was loaded with the proper > >>>> ammo. > >>>> > >>> > >>> ** A task the New Mexico DA said she would have likely failed at - though aware of their being a rogue round in the gun. > >>> This IS a kinda crucial fact. > >>> > >>> One that must be ignored, according to you. > >>> > >>> > >> In what way have I indicated to ignore some fact? > > > > ** That the live round was detectable by eye or weight. > If they look like live rounds and the difference between them and blanks > or dummies is undetectable, put them aside and get blanks or dummies > from a trusted source. But as DLUNU > pointed out, the dummies have BBs (or equivalent) replacing the powder. > Shake one and listen for the sound. Also, blanks are easily detectable. > > It is easy to detect a live round. The girl was just untrained and > didn't recognize it as a live round. > >> You're saying that the New Mexico DA was aware of a rogue round in the gun? > > > > ** We all are - fuckwit. > > > > ..... Phil > > > Non sequitur. You just want to be an argumentative asshole.
You can't tell the difference between a live round and a dummy by just looking at it in a cylinder: it has to be removed from the cylinder and shaken. This was not done by Halls, who only looked at some of the rounds when Gutierreze-Reed spun the cylinder for his inspection. They both should have known that this was inadequate, which the fatal shooting proved.
Reply by Phil Allison November 11, 20212021-11-11
 Decaying Brain Matter
=======================
> > John Simpleton wrote: > > ================= > snip > >> the dummies have BBs (or equivalent) replacing the powder. > > > > ** False. > > Across the industry and around the world for decades that has been > the case.
** Bullshit.
> >> It is easy to detect a live round. > > > > ** False. > > It most certainly is quite easy, Ollie.
** Only by firing it.
** ROTFL - what a fucking illiterate idiot. ..... Phil
Reply by November 11, 20212021-11-11
Phil Allison <notyourpallison49@gmail.com> wrote in

> John Simpleton wrote: > =================
snip
>> the dummies have BBs (or equivalent) replacing the powder. > > ** False.
Across the industry and around the world for decades that has been the case.
>> It is easy to detect a live round. > > ** False.
It most certainly is quite easy, Ollie.
The accident occurred long before ANY DA from anywhere showed up. snip
John Simpleton wrote:
 =================
> [...]
** Irrelevant to the question.
> the dummies have BBs (or equivalent) replacing the powder.
** False.
> It is easy to detect a live round.
** False.
> >> You're saying that the New Mexico DA was aware of a rogue round in the gun? > > > > ** We all are - fuckwit. > > > Non sequitur.
** Perfectly true fact.
> You just want to be an argumentative asshole.
** ROTFLMAO - you just described yourself. ....... Phil
Reply by John S November 11, 20212021-11-11
On 11/9/2021 4:23 PM, Phil Allison wrote:
> John Simpleton wrote: > ================= >>> >>>> I am certainly not qualified to judge who was responsible for the movie >>>> shooting. I just know that had a gun been handed to me on a movie set, I >>>> would have instinctively checked to see if it was loaded with the proper >>>> ammo. >>>> >>> >>> ** A task the New Mexico DA said she would have likely failed at - though aware of their being a rogue round in the gun. >>> This IS a kinda crucial fact. >>> >>> One that must be ignored, according to you. >>> >>> >> In what way have I indicated to ignore some fact? > > ** That the live round was detectable by eye or weight.
If they look like live rounds and the difference between them and blanks or dummies is undetectable, put them aside and get blanks or dummies from a trusted source. But as DLUNU pointed out, the dummies have BBs (or equivalent) replacing the powder. Shake one and listen for the sound. Also, blanks are easily detectable. It is easy to detect a live round. The girl was just untrained and didn't recognize it as a live round.
>> You're saying that the New Mexico DA was aware of a rogue round in the gun? > > ** We all are - fuckwit. > > ..... Phil >
Non sequitur. You just want to be an argumentative asshole.
Reply by Phil Allison November 10, 20212021-11-10
 Decaying Zombie:
 ===============
** The word " ALL" and the latter.
> > Many are quite identical. > > They are meant to look EXACTLY identical
** Hence the issue.
> > Google the term. > > I do not need to.
** You do, modified rounds with no powder are on open sale.
> > Pics of the actual rounds are on line. > > Not any that are used in US film and television production sets. > NO actual rounds are supposed to be on any set period. ONLY dummy > rounds.
** Pics of the actual 5 rounds from Alec's gun.
> Easy to ID for anyone on the set.
** Bullshit. Not anyone and not easy. You are a LIAR . ...... Phil
Reply by November 10, 20212021-11-10
Phil Allison <pallison49@gmail.com> wrote in news:5fe69faf-307b-4016-
89ba-18529b9fe7d0n@googlegroups.com:

> Decaying Zombie: > =============== >> >> > ** That the live round was detectable by eye or weight. >> > >> They are 100% discernable from industry (Hollywood) dummy rounds. >> > > ** You don't know that.
I do know that. A real bullet and ANY "DUMMY" round that Hollywood approves or uses incorporates elements which allow one to identify it as a dummy. So, I *DO* know that.
>> "DUMMY" rounds have projectiles in place like normal rounds. >> >> ALL "DUMMY" rounds have BBs in place of the powder > > ** Bullshit.
What is bullshit, jackass? That they have the exact projectiles in them, or that they replace the powder with BBs? You only got the jackass moniker because of your very first line in your response.
> Many are quite identical.
They are meant to look EXACTLY identical from some perspectives. Look at the ass of a center fire dummy and you will find the primer has already been struck. Do you know what that means, gun boy?
> Google the term.
I do not need to.
> Pics of the actual rounds are on line.
Not any that are used in US film and television production sets. NO actual rounds are supposed to be on any set period. ONLY dummy rounds. So pictures of dummy rounds shot front view would look EXACTLY like a live round, just as you pathetically bark out, however, look at the ass of the bullet, and you will find that the primer has already been struck. Shake it... hear them BBs? Try to keep up now... That means its a dummy round. No powder in a dummy round, just BBs and no live primer in a dummy round. And a real round will not ever have the projectile still in place and the primer struck at the same time. Pretty simple logic. Easy to ID for anyone on the set. They ALL have the identifiying elements. Nice try though. You get an F for eFfort.