Reply by Whoey Louie September 7, 20192019-09-07
On Saturday, September 7, 2019 at 5:31:24 AM UTC-4, Jasen Betts wrote:
> On 2019-09-05, Whoey Louie <trader4@optonline.net> wrote: > > I'll ask again, if just 10% or 20% of Republicans withdrew their registration > > in disgust and showed their disapproval of Trump, what do you think would happen? > > how could that not strengthen Trump's position in the Republican party? > >
Trump already has strong control of the Republican Party, that's not the issue. He's been at 85% approval, changing that a bit one way or the other won't matter. But if the GOP sees 10% or 20% of voters withdraw their registration, there would be a real panic, because you can't lose voters like that and hope to win the WH or Congress. The Democrats generally have a slight edge already, anything that changes that would be major.
Reply by September 7, 20192019-09-07
On Sat, 7 Sep 2019 12:03:17 +0000 (UTC),
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno@decadence.org wrote:

>Jasen Betts <jasen@xnet.co.nz> wrote in >news:qkvssj$fbl$1@gonzo.revmaps.no-ip.org: > >> On 2019-09-05, Whoey Louie <traitortard4@optonline.net> wrote: >>> I'll ask again, if just 10% or 20% of Republicans withdrew their >>> registration in disgust and showed their disapproval of Trump, >>> what do you think would happen? >> >> how could that not strengthen Trump's position in the Republican >> party? >> > > He sucks so bad, he sucks at sucking, but he really sucks at math.
But you're AlwaysWrong, so...
Reply by September 7, 20192019-09-07
Jasen Betts <jasen@xnet.co.nz> wrote in

> On 2019-09-05, Whoey Louie <traitortard4@optonline.net> wrote: >> I'll ask again, if just 10% or 20% of Republicans withdrew their >> registration in disgust and showed their disapproval of Trump, >> what do you think would happen? > > how could that not strengthen Trump's position in the Republican > party? >
He sucks so bad, he sucks at sucking, but he really sucks at math.
Reply by Jasen Betts September 7, 20192019-09-07
On 2019-09-05, Whoey Louie <trader4@optonline.net> wrote:
> I'll ask again, if just 10% or 20% of Republicans withdrew their registration > in disgust and showed their disapproval of Trump, what do you think would happen?
how could that not strengthen Trump's position in the Republican party? -- When I tried casting out nines I made a hash of it.
Reply by September 6, 20192019-09-06
<traitortard4@optonline.net> wrote in

> Subject: Re: Texas power prices briefly soar to $9,000/MWh as heat > wave bakes state From:<traitortard4@optonline.net> > Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design >
Nothing worth quoting or replying to. HOAD.
Reply by Whoey Louie September 5, 20192019-09-05
How is it possible that one person can always be wrong? Not only wrong, but so adamant? Here, from Galllup, other credible polls show similar: https://news.gallup.com/poll/203198/presidential-approval-ratings-donald-trump.aspx Republicans Independents Democrats % % % 2019 Aug 1-14 88 37 4 2019 Jul 15-31 88 38 7 2019 Jul 1-12 90 38 6 2019 Jun 19-30 90 34 5 2019 Jun 3-16 89 37 6 2019 May 15-30 87 33 8 2019 May 1-12 90 33 9 2019 Apr 17-30 91 37 12 2019 Apr 1-9 89 39 8 2019 Mar 1-10 90 33 4 2019 Feb 12-28 90 35 6 2019 Feb 1-10 89 38 5 2019 Jan 21-27 88 32 5 2019 Jan 2-10 88 You're like Bill, someone could say the ocean is full of salt water and you'd argue that it's not, ask someone else to provide for you what a simple google search would show in seconds, etc. Anything else I can help you out with? Whoopie doo the republicans had the admin for a cycle.
> The shit they pulled with Trump, and you can bet they manipulated > him,
Ah, I love a good conspiracy tin foil hat story. Tell us more. It's especially ridiculous with Trump, who is like a loose cannon that no one can control. But if some evil Republican conspiracy exists, why are you here claiming when you're a Republican? because they are way better at it than he ever was... they also
> pulled on the American people cutting programs they also voted for.
What programs have been cut? Federal spending has greatly increased under Trump.
> The party showed just how low claim to be adult men and women can go > when greed is involved.
It's your party, not mine.
> > Trump deserves to be at GITMO for the remainder of his days. > You deserve far worse. > > > You're enabling him. > > > > You're a goddamned childish punk fuck abject idiot. > > > Of course I don't believe you're really a Republican either. > > Which is of course yet another proof that you are a fucking retard. > > > No > > Republican I know of would make excuses for Hillary, > > Your problem is you think you do know things but you do not know a > goddamned thing about it. OBVIOUSLY. > > > defend what > > she did with her email server > > "OMG! What she did! Oh my... we must jail her for life!"
AGain, you're at odds with the party you claim to be a member of. A lot of your party has been chanting "lock her up", and even those that don't are not running around making excuses for Hillary, her email system, the worst pay-to-play shystering in American history.
> > You are a goddamned idiot, boy. Plain and simple. > > > or their worst pay-to-play > > shystering abuse in US history. > > Trump is a shyster, you fucking idiot. Clinton was a US President. > Not the best, but an order of magnitude better than Donald J. Trump > ever was or ever will be. > > So, fuckhead, post a citation for your claim of "shystering abuse".
Already explained here. Bill was shaking down foreign countries, businesses, individuals, anyone he could for $500K+ a speech while those people or entities had issues, needed access to the US govt and he did it while Hillary was sec of state. His charge per speech, the total revenue stream into his and Hillary's pockets, went way up years after he has left office, just when Hillary became sec of state. Curious, eh? They raked in tens of millions. And then we have the "foundation" doing the same, but with billions. The crowning example was the Uranium One deal, where Bill got paid $500K for one speech in RUSSIA, by the RUSSIAN bank handling the deal whereby a RUSSIAN company bought 20% of the US uranium capacity. The "foundation" got $135 MIL in pledges from foreigners directly connected to that deal. A deal that Hillary had to vote on as sec of state. Curiously, the big income stream into the Clintons "foundation' also dried up once she was out of office. Want to claim again that you're a Republican? The concept here is simple. If you want to be sec of state, then do that and avoid all conflicts of interest, period. If you want your spouse to get paid tens of millions for speeches, want to run a 'foundation', that rakes in billions from foreigners, foreign govts, businesses, individuals, that are obviously trying to curry favor, then do that. Only shysters do both.
Reply by September 5, 20192019-09-05
Whoey Louie <traitortard4@optonline.net> wrote in

> On Thursday, September 5, 2019 at 3:39:32 AM UTC-4, > DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote: >> Whoey Louie <traitortard4@optonline.net> wrote in >> news:c508bb33-fdfd-4531- 9287-59c2c5dea87b@googlegroups.com: >> >> >> Oh and your "poll numbers" are estimates. When was the last >> >> time >> >> you heard a poll result that actually polled 100% of the >> >> population? Oh... that's right... you NEVER did. >> > >> > Obviously you don't understand polls and statistics either. >> > >> You really are one stupid fuck. It actually indicates that I >> *DO* >> understand polls and statistics. >> >> Especially since it is YOU failing to get the fact that there >> are a >> LOT of folks like me out there hating that our party allowed that >> stupid interloper in. Folks that are not in your precious >> deliberately biased poll data set. Get a clue. But first HOAD. > > So, people like you just lie when the pollster calls up and asks > if you approve of Trump?
More bullshit mumblings from the piece of shit mumbler. Learn to read, you fat fucked in the head, zero reading comprehension dumbfuck! I decidedly disapprove of him. I do not have to abandon my party to have that position, you STUPID FUCKHEAD!!!
> Seems rather odd that you claim to so > strongly disapprove of Trump, but given the opportunity to > actually register that opinion you'd decline.
More retarded mumbling from the 350 plus pound wad of shit. Again, your SLUT MOTHER should be put into prison.
> Of course the truth > is that 75%+ of Republicans approve of Trump, always have and > that's why he's where he is today.
Nope. MAYBE 75% of politicians. But the people? Nope. Even the dumbfucks that voted for the stupid, criminal bastard have noticed their error. Whoopie doo the republicans had the admin for a cycle. The shit they pulled with Trump, and you can bet they manipulated him, because they are way better at it than he ever was... they also pulled on the American people cutting programs they also voted for. The party showed just how low claim to be adult men and women can go when greed is involved. Trump deserves to be at GITMO for the remainder of his days. You deserve far worse.
> You're enabling him. >
You're a goddamned childish punk fuck abject idiot.
> Of course I don't believe you're really a Republican either.
Which is of course yet another proof that you are a fucking retard.
> No > Republican I know of would make excuses for Hillary,
Your problem is you think you do know things but you do not know a goddamned thing about it. OBVIOUSLY.
> defend what > she did with her email server
"OMG! What she did! Oh my... we must jail her for life!" You are a goddamned idiot, boy. Plain and simple.
> or their worst pay-to-play > shystering abuse in US history.
Trump is a shyster, you fucking idiot. Clinton was a US President. Not the best, but an order of magnitude better than Donald J. Trump ever was or ever will be. So, fuckhead, post a citation for your claim of "shystering abuse". You probably sit all day reading the sites that lean your way. You are truly pathetic, child. Go get a bypass operation, fatass. Only silly libs do that. But
> mostly you're just wrong, always wrong. Maybe you're a party of > one? > >
Reply by Whoey Louie September 5, 20192019-09-05
On Thursday, September 5, 2019 at 3:39:32 AM UTC-4, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> Whoey Louie <trader4@optonline.net> wrote in news:c508bb33-fdfd-4531- > 9287-59c2c5dea87b@googlegroups.com: > > >> Oh and your "poll numbers" are estimates. When was the last time > >> you heard a poll result that actually polled 100% of the population? > >> Oh... that's right... you NEVER did. > > > > Obviously you don't understand polls and statistics either. > > > You really are one stupid fuck. It actually indicates that I *DO* > understand polls and statistics. > > Especially since it is YOU failing to get the fact that there are a > LOT of folks like me out there hating that our party allowed that > stupid interloper in. Folks that are not in your precious deliberately > biased poll data set. Get a clue. But first HOAD.
So, people like you just lie when the pollster calls up and asks if you approve of Trump? Seems rather odd that you claim to so strongly disapprove of Trump, but given the opportunity to actually register that opinion you'd decline. Of course the truth is that 75%+ of Republicans approve of Trump, always have and that's why he's where he is today. You're enabling him. Of course I don't believe you're really a Republican either. No Republican I know of would make excuses for Hillary, defend what she did with her email server or their worst pay-to-play shystering abuse in US history. Only silly libs do that. But mostly you're just wrong, always wrong. Maybe you're a party of one?
Reply by Bill Sloman September 5, 20192019-09-05
On Thursday, September 5, 2019 at 2:15:56 AM UTC+10, Whoey Louie wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 4, 2019 at 10:38:39 AM UTC-4, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote: > > Whoey Louie <traitortard4@optonline.net> wrote in news:a8703665-5bf7- > > 4681-a4d2-d06449e1fc5b@googlegroups.com:
<snip>
For some of us, perhaps. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tardigrade It's not a much talked about phylum, but I've certainly heard of them.
> > They can survive the vacuum of space. It would be great to see if > > you could. My bet is no.
Not an ethically acceptable experiment, even if Trader4 is barely human. -- Bill Sloman, Sydney