Reply by DLUNU December 9, 20182018-12-09
jurb6006@gmail.com wrote in

>>"Stupid. RoHS proves that the world manipulates the US. Moreso than >>the other way around. " > > Bullshit.
It cost billions of dollars to change out the manufacturing processes to lead free.
> > Lead supposedly causes stupid people.
And it was not needed. Metallic form lead is not the hazard. Compounds of lead are what you should worry about. Want proof? If lead were this huge problem, then there would be high lead counts in the water tables near police gun ranges, and there is not. That is all over this country and is proof that solid, metallic form lead stays that way. 63/37 formulation took a few years to arrive at, but was proven efficacious for electronics interconnects for DECADES. And some lame, paranoid dope who likely didn't even check the water tables near the landfills he pissed and moaned about to see what was there fucked it all up for the entire world. Let alone the fact that it would have been easy enough to sort out from what ends up in land fills. It is certainly big business 'recovering' it now.
> > What country has the most stupid people ?
This Usenet news group certainly has a few and you number among them.
> > Yes, I am an accredited posthocergopropterhocologist.
You're a goddamned retard and my drone crashes are better than your best flights. Accredited... your ass, child.

>>"If I had an Interocitor, I would fry dipshits like you with it" > > Fuck you. Your superior technology is no match for my puny weapons. I > got a board with a nail in it. >
I've got a 300 year old Ironwood shillelagh with a curse and 300 year old blood stains on it. Your puny board ain't shit, and I don' need no stinkin' nails to nail you with it.
Reply by December 9, 20182018-12-09
On Friday, December 7, 2018 at 5:22:44 PM UTC+1, Jeff Layman wrote:
> On 06/12/18 23:57, skybuck2000@hotmail.com wrote: > > Hello, > > > > The "high speed hdmi with ethernet cable" I bought looks something like this: > > > > https://www.cmple.com/learn/hdmi-cables-28awg > > Just over halfway down that page it states: > > "Shielding > > All the cables have PVC shielding that reduces electromagnetic and radio > frequency interference, proving distortion free digital signals." > > How does PVC do that? > > -- > > Jeff
Woooooww... I just looked at the prices ! I didn't even do that yet... just the availability but itself was already great and probably the website too... haven't yet looked at all cable possiblities though. But gjezus fucking christ only 4 dollars or so for a cable which is probably the same as mine, but mine was 13 euros ! Ok the 4 dollar was just 1 meter lol... the 5 meter version is about 9 dollars. Still cheaper then the cable I bought. I almost payed 15 dollars for same cable... 6 dollars more... and this company ships for free.. so you gys can safe 6 bucks... So the company does what it advertises... "competitive prices" ! That's a 40% saving right there... pretty impressive =D But it can get even more crazy. Mediamarkt sells HDMI cables for 40 euros... which is insane. And yeah I think you guys know about the HDMI premium scam market ! ;) I am already glad I payed just 13 euros and not 40 ! =D Bye, Skybuck =D
Reply by December 9, 20182018-12-09
On Friday, December 7, 2018 at 5:22:44 PM UTC+1, Jeff Layman wrote:
> On 06/12/18 23:57, skybuck2000@hotmail.com wrote: > > Hello, > > > > The "high speed hdmi with ethernet cable" I bought looks something like this: > > > > https://www.cmple.com/learn/hdmi-cables-28awg > > Just over halfway down that page it states: > > "Shielding > > All the cables have PVC shielding that reduces electromagnetic and radio > frequency interference, proving distortion free digital signals." > > How does PVC do that? > > -- > > Jeff
Hmmm... I didn't even read the entire page, but thanks to your posting I did ! Does seem like a very high quality cable. I kinda worry if I have the same cable imported into the netherlands. The cable I have was made in china. I would not be surprised if the cables sold by this company in new york also imports the very same cables from china... but perhaps re-brands them or so ;) So far I have had a lot of fun with this HDMI cable... besides from my NO-HDMI monitor dieing... but that might just be a coincidence. Today a shitty german laptop did re-boot when I enabled the ethernet adapter on another computer. And the light in my main hall went dead and then one time it came back on again... So call my crazy... but there are some weird electrical disturbances... The laptop is just really old and shitty... and the light is also shitty in the hallway... so again probably coincidences... Though there has been some drilling... maybe that slightly related by probably not... The laptop going offline was a bit weird though... could maybe be slight ground-loops between PCs and equipment.. not sure if this is actually a known issue. Could be interesting if there was some kind of 'ground-loop detector' build into PCs... If guitars can have it then why not PCs eh ? ;) Might solve the occasional mystery here and there. Though I have never really witnessed any humming or ground loop noise on speakers... Except if I touch the analog plugs from receiver against soundblaster back plate... which is ofcourse a big fat no-no... does prove there is some voltage on that case though. Anyway seems like a very nice company and a very nice cable set. It can also do ethernet. The gold connectors look cool and help. For now I can highly recommend this cable type... would kinda be weird though if you USA people use these cables... cause they were probably designed for European union regulations. But now you USA people can benefit from that too ! LOL. Except if you paranoid and believe it's an CIA/NSA spying DEVICE ! LOL. I am just really happy for you guys, such a nice cable company gje ! ;) =D Bye, Skybuck ;) =D
Reply by December 8, 20182018-12-08
>"Stupid. RoHS proves that the world manipulates the US. Moreso than the other way around. "
Bullshit. Lead supposedly causes stupid people. What country has the most stupid people ? Yes, I am an accredited posthocergopropterhocologist.
Reply by December 8, 20182018-12-08
>"All the cables have PVC shielding that reduces electromagnetic and radio
frequency interference, proving distortion free digital signals." How does PVC do that? " A well known principle that any asshole can write anything they want on the internet. In fact in public anyone can say anything as long as it is politically correct. Democrats are proof.
Reply by December 8, 20182018-12-08
>"If I had an Interocitor, I would fry dipshits like you with it"
Fuck you. Your superior technology is no match for my puny weapons. I got a board with a nail in it.
Reply by DLUNU December 8, 20182018-12-08
Rheilly Phoull <rheilly@bigslong.com> wrote in news:-6-
dnfThrMpLWpbBnZ2dnUU7-fOdnZ2d@westnet.com.au:

> On 8/12/2018 5:09 pm, DLUNU wrote: >> Rheilly Phoull <rheilly@bigslong.com> wrote in >> news:MqCdnX0k9Y2Jb5fBnZ2dnUU7-f-dnZ2d@westnet.com.au: >> >>> Say Bro, >> >> I can see this stupid shit coming... >> >>> You just back from PR school or something ?? >> >> Yep. Fuck you. See? >> >>> A legend in your own mind ?? >> >> >> Yep. Six orders of magnitude above dipshits who forget that they >> think the exact goddamned same thing. >> > > Wank on superboy >
Nice try, zeroboy.
Reply by Rheilly Phoull December 8, 20182018-12-08