Reply by George Herold July 24, 20172017-07-24
On Monday, July 24, 2017 at 2:17:33 PM UTC-4, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Jul 2017 08:05:18 -0700 (PDT), George Herold > <gherold@teachspin.com> wrote: > > >If you made the hat of tin you could get it to super conduct. > >(~3K?) Maybe a lead superconducting hat. (~8K) > >George H. > > The problem with tin foil and other such metal hats is that they > reflect RF, which then bounces around the cranium doing more damage > than it might if there were no reflecting hat. What the OP needs is > an RF absorber, not a reflector. Something like a hat made from RF > absorbent (carbon) foam: > <https://www.google.com/search?q=rf+absorbent+foam&tbm=isch> > > It may also be possible to fabricate a suitable absorber from > Orgonite: > <https://www.google.com/search?q=orgonite&tbm=isch> > <http://orgoniseyourself.com/how-orgonite-heals/> > which is known to protect the wearer from the harmful effects of EMF.
That's fine, I'm marketing a line of superconducting lead hats. They bounce off the RF and furthermore absorb all the cosmic rays!* Wearing the hat around will also strengthen your neck muscles. George H. *and don't tell me that a thin layer of lead will make more cosmic rays... I'm wearing my marketing hat. :^)
> > > -- > Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com > 150 Felker St #D http://www.LearnByDestroying.com > Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com > Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558
Reply by Jeff Liebermann July 24, 20172017-07-24
On Sat, 22 Jul 2017 08:05:18 -0700 (PDT), George Herold
<gherold@teachspin.com> wrote:

>If you made the hat of tin you could get it to super conduct. >(~3K?) Maybe a lead superconducting hat. (~8K) >George H.
The problem with tin foil and other such metal hats is that they reflect RF, which then bounces around the cranium doing more damage than it might if there were no reflecting hat. What the OP needs is an RF absorber, not a reflector. Something like a hat made from RF absorbent (carbon) foam: <https://www.google.com/search?q=rf+absorbent+foam&tbm=isch> It may also be possible to fabricate a suitable absorber from Orgonite: <https://www.google.com/search?q=orgonite&tbm=isch> <http://orgoniseyourself.com/how-orgonite-heals/> which is known to protect the wearer from the harmful effects of EMF. -- Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com 150 Felker St #D http://www.LearnByDestroying.com Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558
Reply by Jasen Betts July 24, 20172017-07-24
On 2017-07-22, Jasen Betts <jasen@xnet.co.nz> wrote:
> On 2017-07-20, DARS patel <rupanidarshan@gmail.com> wrote: >> if any idea of maximum depth of penetration of microwave into the material will helpful, and also any document or research paper or any kind of data will helpful. >> thank you. > > I see the potential for humour has been exhausted by others.
I was wrong :) -- This email has not been checked by half-arsed antivirus software
Reply by Tim Williams July 22, 20172017-07-22
"George Herold" <gherold@teachspin.com> wrote in message
>> I see the potential for humour has been exhausted by others. for the >> striaight dope, look up "skin effect". > If you made the hat of tin you could get it to super conduct. > (~3K?) Maybe a lead superconducting hat. (~8K)
Niobium: higher Tc and can still be spun and machined. https://accelconf.web.cern.ch/accelconf/a07/PAPERS/WEPMA132.PDF Q better than quartz crystals! Tim -- Seven Transistor Labs, LLC Electrical Engineering Consultation and Contract Design Website: http://seventransistorlabs.com
Reply by bitrex July 22, 20172017-07-22
On 07/22/2017 08:38 AM, Cursitor Doom wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Jul 2017 09:28:18 -0400, bitrex wrote: > >> Hats to reflect the laser sputnik mind-control beams are traditionally >> made of aluminum foil; users have reported good results from that >> material. > > Only if they're properly earthed. Best approach is to attach a chain to > the hat, the loose end of which drags across the ground as you walk. Same > principle as used to prevent static build-up in motor vehicles. >
Yes, yes, indeed, good point. When at home the best solution to keep one safe is probably to connect an IEC power lead to he hat. You know, so you get a really low-impedance connection to earth ground. Or something.
Reply by George Herold July 22, 20172017-07-22
On Saturday, July 22, 2017 at 8:01:59 AM UTC-4, Jasen Betts wrote:
> On 2017-07-20, DARS patel <rupanidarshan@gmail.com> wrote: > > if any idea of maximum depth of penetration of microwave into the material will helpful, and also any document or research paper or any kind of data will helpful. > > thank you. > > I see the potential for humour has been exhausted by others. for the > striaight dope, look up "skin effect".
If you made the hat of tin you could get it to super conduct. (~3K?) Maybe a lead superconducting hat. (~8K) George H.
> > -- > This email has not been checked by half-arsed antivirus software
Reply by Cursitor Doom July 22, 20172017-07-22
On Thu, 20 Jul 2017 09:28:18 -0400, bitrex wrote:

> Hats to reflect the laser sputnik mind-control beams are traditionally > made of aluminum foil; users have reported good results from that > material.
Only if they're properly earthed. Best approach is to attach a chain to the hat, the loose end of which drags across the ground as you walk. Same principle as used to prevent static build-up in motor vehicles.
Reply by Jasen Betts July 22, 20172017-07-22
On 2017-07-20, DARS patel <rupanidarshan@gmail.com> wrote:
> if any idea of maximum depth of penetration of microwave into the material will helpful, and also any document or research paper or any kind of data will helpful. > thank you.
I see the potential for humour has been exhausted by others. for the striaight dope, look up "skin effect". -- This email has not been checked by half-arsed antivirus software
Reply by July 20, 20172017-07-20
On Thursday, July 20, 2017 at 6:40:58 AM UTC-4, DARS patel wrote:
> if any idea of maximum depth of penetration of microwave into the material will helpful, and also any document or research paper or any kind of data will helpful. > thank you.
http://www.slt.co/products/RFShieldingFabrics/
Reply by bitrex July 20, 20172017-07-20