Reply by Bill Sloman May 9, 20152015-05-09
On Saturday, 9 May 2015 13:39:54 UTC+10, DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno  wrote:
> On Fri, 8 May 2015 19:16:50 -0700 (PDT), Bill Sloman > <bill.sloman@gmail.com> Gave us: > > >As usual, you missed the point, which was that I know > > I do make mistakes and I do acknowledge them. > > Then admit that your refusal to ACCEPT and CONFORM to decades old > conventions for text formatting in Usenet is a mistake, jackass.
Why should I? They were designed for remarkably inflexible news-reading software, that only remarkably inflexible idiots like you feel constrained to use. Ignoring them is not a mistake, but rather a recognition that the vast majority of Usenet readers read our posts with a web browser which reformats the text on the fly to fit the window within which it is being read. The mistake here is entirely yours.
> Then... CONFORM to them, you abject IDIOT!
Only an abject idiot would bother. And it takes a particularly abject idiot to think that anybody should. -- Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply by DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno May 9, 20152015-05-09
On Fri, 8 May 2015 19:16:50 -0700 (PDT), Bill Sloman
<bill.sloman@gmail.com> Gave us:

>As usual, you missed the point, which was that I know > I do make mistakes and I do acknowledge them.
Then admit that your refusal to ACCEPT and CONFORM to decades old conventions for text formatting in Usenet is a mistake, jackass. Then... CONFORM to them, you abject IDIOT!
Reply by Bill Sloman May 8, 20152015-05-08
On Saturday, 9 May 2015 02:00:49 UTC+10, DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno  wrote:
> On Fri, 8 May 2015 08:40:19 -0700 (PDT), Bill Sloman > <bill.sloman@gmail.com> Gave us: > > >Not only can I do it, I've done it before. > > > Oh boy! BillyTard "posted a bad link" and cites *that* as one of his > mistakes.
It was certainly not what I'd intended to do, and I admitted that it was a mistake.
> You are truly pathetic. Worse than the goddamned politicians and Tom > Brady too. Fuck you.
As usual, you missed the point, which was that I know I do make mistakes and I do acknowledge them. I don't make many and finding one that was big enough to make you happy required more work than you deserve. -- Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply by DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno May 8, 20152015-05-08
On Fri, 08 May 2015 13:50:29 -0500, John S <Sophi.2@invalid.org> Gave
us:

>On 5/8/2015 11:00 AM, DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno wrote: >> On Fri, 8 May 2015 08:40:19 -0700 (PDT), Bill Sloman >> <bill.sloman@gmail.com> Gave us: > >> Fuck you. > >You are not his type, DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUnoTard. Continue begging. >Better luck next time.
Leave it to a total retard to fail to grasp colloquial usage. Continue trying, though I doubt you'll ever get it, being the thick skulled retard that you are. Better luck next life. That is if God lets you return as anything above a common slug, which is above where your brain currently operates. Nice try though, chump.
Reply by John S May 8, 20152015-05-08
On 5/8/2015 11:00 AM, DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno wrote:
> On Fri, 8 May 2015 08:40:19 -0700 (PDT), Bill Sloman > <bill.sloman@gmail.com> Gave us:
> Fuck you.
You are not his type, DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUnoTard. Continue begging. Better luck next time.
Reply by DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno May 8, 20152015-05-08
On Fri, 8 May 2015 08:40:19 -0700 (PDT), Bill Sloman
<bill.sloman@gmail.com> Gave us:

>Not only can I do it, I've done it before.
Oh boy! BillyTard "posted a bad link" and cites *that* as one of his mistakes. You are truly pathetic. Worse than the goddamned politicians and Tom Brady too. Fuck you.
Reply by Bill Sloman May 8, 20152015-05-08
On Friday, 8 May 2015 18:31:50 UTC+10, DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno  wrote:
> On Fri, 8 May 2015 01:10:22 -0700 (PDT), Bill Sloman > <bill.sloman@gmail.com> Gave us: > > >On Friday, 8 May 2015 16:58:12 UTC+10, DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno wrote: > >> On Thu, 7 May 2015 19:09:43 -0700 (PDT), Bill Sloman > >> <bill.sloman@gmail.com> Gave us: > >> > >> > If you find out that some of your ideas have been wrong > >> > - and admit it here, as I've been known to do > >> > >> Absolute bullshit. > >> > >> 555 argument is a perfect example of a proof that you are lying. > > > >Really? If I though that there was a rational basis for your opinion > >I'd ask you to expand your argument, but since you've got no more > >idea than krw about what constitutes proof - or lying - it would be a > >total waste of time. > > You ARE a GODDAMNED, lying, retarded bastard, as you cannot even cite > one instance of you admitting your absolute bullshit in here.
Not only can I do it, I've done it before. Search on "bill sloman" and "oops" and you'll get several examples. The first one I found was on the 20th January 2014, in the thread "Emitter Follower + LPF Sine Convert for CD4060". It wasn't a particularly dramatic drop-off, but I certainly admitted that I'd been wrong. It's probably not the most recent drop-off either. There was one on the 13/06/2014 in the thread "How do you test a 24Bit ADC" where I admitted that I'd posted a bad link, which is even more trivial. I could probably find an embarrassing error if I looked hard enough, but it's late and I'm going to bed. -- Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply by DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno May 8, 20152015-05-08
On Fri, 8 May 2015 01:10:22 -0700 (PDT), Bill Sloman
<bill.sloman@gmail.com> Gave us:

>On Friday, 8 May 2015 16:58:12 UTC+10, DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno wrote: >> On Thu, 7 May 2015 19:09:43 -0700 (PDT), Bill Sloman >> <bill.sloman@gmail.com> Gave us: >> >> > If you find out that some of your ideas have been wrong >> > - and admit it here, as I've been known to do >> >> Absolute bullshit. >> >> 555 argument is a perfect example of a proof that you are lying. > >Really? If I though that there was a rational basis for your opinion >I'd ask you to expand your argument, but since you've got no more >idea than krw about what constitutes proof - or lying - it would be a >total waste of time.
You ARE a GODDAMNED, lying, retarded bastard, as you cannot even cite one instance of you admitting your absolute bullshit in here.
Reply by Bill Sloman May 8, 20152015-05-08
On Friday, 8 May 2015 16:58:12 UTC+10, DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno  wrote:
> On Thu, 7 May 2015 19:09:43 -0700 (PDT), Bill Sloman > <bill.sloman@gmail.com> Gave us: > > > If you find out that some of your ideas have been wrong > > - and admit it here, as I've been known to do > > Absolute bullshit. > > 555 argument is a perfect example of a proof that you are lying.
Really? If I though that there was a rational basis for your opinion I'd ask you to expand your argument, but since you've got no more idea than krw about what constitutes proof - or lying - it would be a total waste of time. -- Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply by DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno May 8, 20152015-05-08
On Thu, 7 May 2015 19:09:43 -0700 (PDT), Bill Sloman
<bill.sloman@gmail.com> Gave us:

> If you find out that some of your ideas have been wrong > - and admit it here, as I've been known to do
Absolute bullshit. 555 argument is a perfect example of a proof that you are lying.