Reply by hifi-tek January 6, 20132013-01-06
"The Daring Dufas" <the-daring-dufas@stinky-finger.net> wrote in message
> On 1/6/2013 7:03 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote: >> Hmm. You're posting in electric blanket thread and you don't have one? >> > > I'm an evil heretic. ^_^ > > TDD >
Been sleeping under an electric blanket for years and sofarr i HavvNO PPRROOBLLLL..........
Reply by Stormin Mormon January 6, 20132013-01-06
EEEKKK!!!!!

<makes fingers into sign of cross and reaches for silver bullets>

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
  www.lds.org
.

"The Daring Dufas" <the-daring-dufas@stinky-finger.net> wrote in message
On 1/6/2013 7:03 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
> Hmm. You're posting in electric blanket thread and you don't have one? >
I'm an evil heretic. ^_^ TDD
Reply by The Daring Dufas January 6, 20132013-01-06

On 1/6/2013 7:35 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
> I suspect your electric blanket appreciates you cutting back on the diet > dew. You may have been doing some wicked dehydrating, as your kidneys > tried > to clear out the chemicals. >
Sorry, I don't have an electric blanket, I have a four legged hot water bottle named Sandy. ^_^ TDD
Reply by January 6, 20132013-01-06
On Sun, 06 Jan 2013 15:15:06 -0800, TheKraken
<ReachUpandSuckYouDowntotheDepths@yup.org> wrote:

>On Sun, 06 Jan 2013 17:56:55 -0500, krw@attt.bizz wrote: > >>Simple. You're such a charmer > > And retarded punks like you are immediately transparent, which is why I >never liked you
OTOH, we're not always wrong, AlwaysWrong.
> and you have always simply been your-asshole-self to me >(and everyone else).
Oh stop crying, DimBulb. What a pussy!
Reply by TheKraken January 6, 20132013-01-06
On Sun, 06 Jan 2013 17:56:55 -0500, krw@attt.bizz wrote:

>Simple. You're such a charmer
And retarded punks like you are immediately transparent, which is why I never liked you, and you have always simply been your-asshole-self to me (and everyone else).
Reply by January 6, 20132013-01-06
On Sun, 06 Jan 2013 10:08:10 -0800, TheKraken
<ReachUpandSuckYouDowntotheDepths@yup.org> wrote:

>On Sun, 06 Jan 2013 12:58:54 -0500, krw@attt.bizz wrote: > >> I forget to take them before we go out. > > One can only bask in that possible outcome imagery... > > Ahh... so it is the lack of oxygen to the brain then...
You would certainly understand that, AlwaysWrong. However the issue is quite the opposite. If course, if you knew anything, you wouldn't be AlwaysWrong.
> I knew there was a reason for the behavior.
Simple. You're such a charmer, AlwaysWrong.
On 1/6/2013 10:01 AM,  Attila Iskander wrote:
> > "The Daring Dufas" <the-daring-dufas@stinky-finger.net> wrote in message > news:kcbvd1$vlo$1@dont-email.me... >> On 1/6/2013 7:35 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote: >>> I suspect your electric blanket appreciates you cutting back on the diet >>> dew. You may have been doing some wicked dehydrating, as your kidneys >>> tried >>> to clear out the chemicals. >>> >> >> Sorry, I don't have an electric blanket, I have a four legged hot >> water bottle named Sandy. ^_^ >> > > I also have a 4-legged heat source, a tree-climbing Vizsla called Csilla > (pronounce chee-LLA, spoken fast) > The only problem with her is the occasional emission of (very) aromatic > gasses. Usually after she has consumed bunny poop. > > I'm actually considering collecting bunny poop as a training treat, > since she considers bunny poop to be a better treat that store bought > treats. > <sigh> >
35 years ago I had a Weimaraner I raised from a pup and by the time he was a year old he could stand on his hind legs and put his big paws on my shoulders. I'm 5'12" tall and it was no problem for the Gray Ghost. He was a climber and I would often get him to off the top of my car. As big as the goofy dog was, he still thought he could get in my lap the same way he could as a pup. ^_^ TDD
Reply by TheKraken January 6, 20132013-01-06
On Sun, 06 Jan 2013 12:58:54 -0500, krw@attt.bizz wrote:

> I forget to take them before we go out.
One can only bask in that possible outcome imagery... Ahh... so it is the lack of oxygen to the brain then... I knew there was a reason for the behavior.
Reply by January 6, 20132013-01-06
On Sun, 06 Jan 2013 02:33:42 -0600, The Daring Dufas
<the-daring-dufas@stinky-finger.net> wrote:

>On 1/5/2013 10:01 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote: >> >> "David Combs" <dkcombs@panix.com> wrote in message >> news:kc870t$joe$3@reader1.panix.com... >>> In article <k7mufp$gr3$1@dont-email.me>, >>> The Daring Dufas <the-daring-dufas@peckerhead.net> wrote: >>>> feller has to watch his figure, that's why I drink diet soft drinks. ^_^ >>>> >>>> TDD >>> >>> Do you know how much SUGAR (or worse) is in a soft drink? >>> >>> Likewise caffein. >>> >> >> There is no sugar in most soft drinks. It is all that corn surp subistute. >> A new study just out says that the high frutose (however you spell it) does >> not cut off parts of the brain like the pure sugar does so you keep eating >> and gitting fatter. >> >> The artifical sweetner is even worse for what some of them can do to your >> brain. >> >> Idid not know all of this, but never drank many soft drinks. Mostly tea >> sweetened with sugar. >> >> > >I just cut my consumption of Diet Dew to a minimum. I discovered it was >the source of chest pains I was experiencing.
Your heart was probably in overdrive. Have you monitored your heart rate? Do you have a history of AF? Mt Dew is has more caffeine than most sodas, twice that of Coke, IIRC. My doctor told me to get off caffeine six years ago. I still get some in (some) root beer. I can feel it about an hour later when the heart kicks into overdrive. If I've just taken the beta blocker it's not so bad but sometimes I forget to take them before we go out.