The Coronavirus Is Never Going Away

Started by Anonymous in sci.electronics.design4 months ago 208 replies

"The coronavirus that causes COVID-19 has sickened more than 16.5 million people across six continents. It is raging in countries that never...

"The coronavirus that causes COVID-19 has sickened more than 16.5 million people across six continents. It is raging in countries that never contained the virus. It is resurging in many of the ones that did. If there was ever a time when this coronavirus could be contained, it has probably passed. One outcome is now looking almost certain: This virus is never going away." https://ww

Please let our beloved senator Joe Biden alone

Started by Ed Lee in sci.electronics.design4 months ago 28 replies

Joe Biden served the Senate for 180 years (according to his recent speech). He said the CCP virus killed 200 million Americans. He might give...

Joe Biden served the Senate for 180 years (according to his recent speech). He said the CCP virus killed 200 million Americans. He might give every citizen 1200 millions, if elected (just my guess). He can no longer comprehend numbers. Please just let him alone, don't force him to be the next President.

Re: Battery Difference between CR2032 and CR2025

Started by Sjouke Burry in sci.electronics.design4 months ago 77 replies

fred.flintstone@thecave.com wrote in news:a0fa48poski1u7imevrk3jviugam1if5qc@4ax.com: > My computer clock battery died. It had a CR2032. I...

fred.flintstone@thecave.com wrote in news:a0fa48poski1u7imevrk3jviugam1if5qc@4ax.com: > My computer clock battery died. It had a CR2032. I bought a CR2025 at > a store going out of business (No Returns). Both say they are 3v. The > CR2025 is a little thinner, but otherwise they are the same size. Is > there any reason not to use the 2025? > > -------------- > > To thin to fi

OT book review

Started by John Larkin in sci.electronics.design4 months ago 18 replies

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lgdhhwlqggm7y4y/Book-Review.jpg?raw=1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lgdhhwlqggm7y4y/Book-Review.jpg?raw=1

Simplified COVID-19 Treatment Protocol Has Record High Success Rate

Started by Fred Bloggs in sci.electronics.design4 months ago 5 replies

Simplified ICAM protocol catches it early before things get too serious with a cure rate of better than 95%. I assume that means they walk away...

Simplified ICAM protocol catches it early before things get too serious with a cure rate of better than 95%. I assume that means they walk away not too seriously impaired or with PTSD from the experience. I= immune boost and support with vita-C and zinc C= antiinflammation corticosteroid dosing A= anti- blood coagulent dosing M= anti-bacterial dosing https://www.trialsitenews.com/ad...

OT: Trump will nominate a Supreme Court justice this week

Started by John Doe in sci.electronics.design4 months ago 35 replies

You can pout, cry, and scream, but your whining makes no difference (especially if you aren't even an American). All ordinary Americans will...

You can pout, cry, and scream, but your whining makes no difference (especially if you aren't even an American). All ordinary Americans will lose, because... Trump will appoint a so- called conservative female. The only thing conservative about her will be fiscal. She certainly will proclaim to be a Christian, but the cannibal left can rest assured she will not be a Christian (not acco...

Dogs Deployed at Helsinki Airport Can Detect COVID-19 With Almost 100% Accuracy

Started by Anonymous in sci.electronics.design4 months ago 2 replies

Way to go- beats the gazillion dollar testing ripoff they have now. That's a lot of money to pay just so people can be comfortable thinking they...

Way to go- beats the gazillion dollar testing ripoff they have now. That's a lot of money to pay just so people can be comfortable thinking they understand how something works. https://www.sciencealert.com/dogs-deployed-at-helsinki-airport-can-detect-covid-19-with-near-per fect-accuracy

BP tosses in towel?

Started by Robert Baer in sci.electronics.design4 months ago 37 replies

Today, (Sep 16) global energy giant BP (BP) wrapped up its three-day investor event, in which it "said the relentless growth of oil demand is...

Today, (Sep 16) global energy giant BP (BP) wrapped up its three-day investor event, in which it "said the relentless growth of oil demand is over, becoming the first supermajor to call the end of an era many thought would last another decade or more." This is a big deal, as this Bloomberg article highlights: BP [...]

OT: Chinese virologist will publish data showing that the Wuhan virus was MAN MADE!

Started by Flyguy in sci.electronics.design4 months ago 37 replies

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/chinese-virologist-says-she-will-publish-research-showin g-coronavirus-originated-in-wuhan-lab

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/chinese-virologist-says-she-will-publish-research-showin g-coronavirus-originated-in-wuhan-lab

Optical fiber safety issues

Started by Don Y in sci.electronics.design4 months ago 5 replies

I've got to assume that there is nothing physically that can be done to enhance the safety of optical fiber deployment and that you have to rely...

I've got to assume that there is nothing physically that can be done to enhance the safety of optical fiber deployment and that you have to rely on education and "professionals" aware of current best practices in its use and maintenance. Or, are there certain tricks that can reduce the liability?

Ask a Question to the Electronics-Related community

To significantly increase your chances of receiving answers, please make sure to:

  1. Use a meaningful title
  2. Express your question clearly and well
  3. Do not use this forum to promote your product, service or business
  4. Write in clear, grammatical, correctly-spelled language
  5. Do not post content that violates a copyright