Complete PCB Design Using OrCAD Capture and PCB Editor
This book provides instruction on how to use the OrCAD design suite to design and manufacture printed circuit boards. The primary goal is to show the reader how to design a PCB using OrCAD Capture and OrCAD Editor. Capture is used to build the schematic diagram of the circuit, and Editor is used to design the circuit board so that it can be manufactured.
The book is written for both students and practicing engineers who need in-depth instruction on how to use the software, and who need background knowledge of the PCB design process.
* Beginning to end coverage of the printed circuit board design process. Information is presented in the exact order a circuit and PCB are designed
* Over 400 full color illustrations, including extensive use of screen shots from the software, allow readers to learn features of the product in the most realistic manner possible
* Straightforward, realistic examples present the how and why the designs work, providing a comprehensive toolset for understanding the OrCAD software
* Introduces and follows IEEE, IPC, and JEDEC industry standards for PCB design.
* Unique chapter on Design for Manufacture covers padstack and footprint design, and component placement, for the design of manufacturable PCB's.
*FREE CD containing the OrCAD demo version and design files