Sign in

Not a member? | Forgot your Password?

Search Sci.Electronics.Design

Search tips

Recent Blogs on Electronics-Related

Someday We’ll Find It, The Kelvin Connection
posted by Jason Sachs

10 Items of Test Equipment You Should Know
posted by Jason Sachs

First-Order Systems: The Happy Family
posted by Jason Sachs

Lost Secrets of the H-Bridge, Part IV: DC Link Decoupling and Why Electrolytic Capacitors Are Not Enough
posted by Jason Sachs

April is Oscilloscope Month: In Which We Discover Agilent Offers Us a Happy Deal and a Sad Name
posted by Jason Sachs

March is Oscilloscope Month — and at Tim Scale!
posted by Jason Sachs

Efficiency Through the Looking-Glass
posted by Jason Sachs

How to Estimate Encoder Velocity Without Making Stupid Mistakes: Part II (Tracking Loops and PLLs)
posted by Jason Sachs

Specifying the Maximum Amplifier Noise When Driving an ADC
posted by Rick Lyons

BGA and QFP at Home 1 - A Practical Guide.
posted by Victor Yurkovsky

3 LEDs powered by fingers - puzzle
posted by Henryk Gasperowicz

Series circuit - 3 LEDs
posted by Henryk Gasperowicz

Video: The PN Junction. How Diodes Work?
posted by Stephane Boucher

Two jobs
posted by Stephane Boucher

2N3055 | 8051 | Amplifier | AVR | Battery | Capacitors | Charger | CMOS | Converter | DAC | Decoder | Demodulator | Diode | Ethernet | Flash | FPGA | GPS | I2C | IDE | Laser | LCD | LED | LTSpice | MOSFET | Op-amp | Oscillator | Oscilloscope | PCB | PID | PLL | PSpice | PSU | PWM | RFID | RS232 | RS485 | SMPS | Solenoid | Spice | Switcher | TCP/IP | Transformer | Transistor | TTL | USB | VCO | Zener

See Also

DSPEmbedded SystemsFPGA

design | Re: Lester J Hendershot - The Hendershot Fuel Less Generator

There are 2 messages in this thread.

Re: Lester J Hendershot - The Hendershot Fuel Less Generator - John Larkin - 2009-09-19 18:32:00

On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 14:45:37 -0700 (PDT), Benj <b...@iwaynet.net>
wrote:

>On Sep 19, 1:52 pm, John Larkin
><jjlar...@highNOTlandTHIStechnologyPART.com> wrote:
>>
>> That certainly happened:
>
>Come on John. Getting out the tinfoil helmet again are we?  You don't
>believe crap you read in wikipedia do you?  It never happened. You are
>a crank!  If it did then you show me the secret military reports on
>the event. Can't do it can you?  That's because it never happened.
>Next you'll be doubting the moon shot!  Loon!
>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serratia_marcescens#History
>>
>> A lot of stuff happened in those days, like atmospheric nuclear tests,
>> lead paint, cars without seat belts. Attitudes about risk have
>> changed. Everybody is more careful nowadays.
>
>I've heard this before. Sure the Robber Barons pulled a lot of scams
>and crooked things back in their age, but it could never happen again.
>We've got the SEC and regulations and.... Madoff was framed!
>
>> The real scandal now is diesel particulates.
>
>Wait a minute. I thought it couldn't happen again?

Any time you want to start making sense, we're ready.

John

Re: Lester J Hendershot - The Hendershot Fuel Less Generator - Michael A. Terrell - 2009-09-19 21:01:00

John Larkin wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 14:45:37 -0700 (PDT), Benj <b...@iwaynet.net>
> wrote:
>
> >On Sep 19, 1:52 pm, John Larkin
> ><jjlar...@highNOTlandTHIStechnologyPART.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> That certainly happened:
> >
> >Come on John. Getting out the tinfoil helmet again are we?  You don't
> >believe crap you read in wikipedia do you?  It never happened. You are
> >a crank!  If it did then you show me the secret military reports on
> >the event. Can't do it can you?  That's because it never happened.
> >Next you'll be doubting the moon shot!  Loon!
> >
> >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serratia_marcescens#History
> >>
> >> A lot of stuff happened in those days, like atmospheric nuclear tests,
> >> lead paint, cars without seat belts. Attitudes about risk have
> >> changed. Everybody is more careful nowadays.
> >
> >I've heard this before. Sure the Robber Barons pulled a lot of scams
> >and crooked things back in their age, but it could never happen again.
> >We've got the SEC and regulations and.... Madoff was framed!
> >
> >> The real scandal now is diesel particulates.
> >
> >Wait a minute. I thought it couldn't happen again?
> >

> Any time you want to start making sense, we're ready.

   Meat Popsicles never make sense.