Sign in

Not a member? | Forgot your Password?

Search Sci.Electronics.Design

Search tips

Recent Blogs on Electronics-Related

Voltage Drops Are Falling on My Head: Operating Points, Linearization, Temperature Coefficients, and Thermal Runaway
posted by Jason Sachs

Optimizing Optoisolators, and Other Stories of Making Do With Less
posted by Jason Sachs

Someday We’ll Find It, The Kelvin Connection
posted by Jason Sachs

10 Items of Test Equipment You Should Know
posted by Jason Sachs

First-Order Systems: The Happy Family
posted by Jason Sachs

Lost Secrets of the H-Bridge, Part IV: DC Link Decoupling and Why Electrolytic Capacitors Are Not Enough
posted by Jason Sachs

April is Oscilloscope Month: In Which We Discover Agilent Offers Us a Happy Deal and a Sad Name
posted by Jason Sachs

March is Oscilloscope Month — and at Tim Scale!
posted by Jason Sachs

Specifying the Maximum Amplifier Noise When Driving an ADC
posted by Rick Lyons

BGA and QFP at Home 1 - A Practical Guide.
posted by Victor Yurkovsky

3 LEDs powered by fingers - puzzle
posted by Henryk Gasperowicz

Series circuit - 3 LEDs
posted by Henryk Gasperowicz

Video: The PN Junction. How Diodes Work?
posted by Stephane Boucher

Two jobs
posted by Stephane Boucher

2N3055 | 8051 | Amplifier | AVR | Battery | Capacitors | Charger | CMOS | Converter | DAC | Decoder | Demodulator | Diode | Ethernet | Flash | FPGA | GPS | I2C | IDE | Laser | LCD | LED | LTSpice | MOSFET | Op-amp | Oscillator | Oscilloscope | PCB | PID | PLL | PSpice | PSU | PWM | RFID | RS232 | RS485 | SMPS | Solenoid | Spice | Switcher | TCP/IP | Transformer | Transistor | TTL | USB | VCO | Zener

See Also

DSPEmbedded SystemsFPGA

design | Re: Lester J Hendershot - The Hendershot Fuel Less Generator

There are 2 messages in this thread.

Re: Lester J Hendershot - The Hendershot Fuel Less Generator - John Larkin - 2009-09-19 18:32:00

On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 14:45:37 -0700 (PDT), Benj <b...@iwaynet.net>
wrote:

>On Sep 19, 1:52 pm, John Larkin
><jjlar...@highNOTlandTHIStechnologyPART.com> wrote:
>>
>> That certainly happened:
>
>Come on John. Getting out the tinfoil helmet again are we?  You don't
>believe crap you read in wikipedia do you?  It never happened. You are
>a crank!  If it did then you show me the secret military reports on
>the event. Can't do it can you?  That's because it never happened.
>Next you'll be doubting the moon shot!  Loon!
>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serratia_marcescens#History
>>
>> A lot of stuff happened in those days, like atmospheric nuclear tests,
>> lead paint, cars without seat belts. Attitudes about risk have
>> changed. Everybody is more careful nowadays.
>
>I've heard this before. Sure the Robber Barons pulled a lot of scams
>and crooked things back in their age, but it could never happen again.
>We've got the SEC and regulations and.... Madoff was framed!
>
>> The real scandal now is diesel particulates.
>
>Wait a minute. I thought it couldn't happen again?

Any time you want to start making sense, we're ready.

John

Re: Lester J Hendershot - The Hendershot Fuel Less Generator - Michael A. Terrell - 2009-09-19 21:01:00

John Larkin wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 14:45:37 -0700 (PDT), Benj <b...@iwaynet.net>
> wrote:
>
> >On Sep 19, 1:52 pm, John Larkin
> ><jjlar...@highNOTlandTHIStechnologyPART.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> That certainly happened:
> >
> >Come on John. Getting out the tinfoil helmet again are we?  You don't
> >believe crap you read in wikipedia do you?  It never happened. You are
> >a crank!  If it did then you show me the secret military reports on
> >the event. Can't do it can you?  That's because it never happened.
> >Next you'll be doubting the moon shot!  Loon!
> >
> >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serratia_marcescens#History
> >>
> >> A lot of stuff happened in those days, like atmospheric nuclear tests,
> >> lead paint, cars without seat belts. Attitudes about risk have
> >> changed. Everybody is more careful nowadays.
> >
> >I've heard this before. Sure the Robber Barons pulled a lot of scams
> >and crooked things back in their age, but it could never happen again.
> >We've got the SEC and regulations and.... Madoff was framed!
> >
> >> The real scandal now is diesel particulates.
> >
> >Wait a minute. I thought it couldn't happen again?
> >

> Any time you want to start making sense, we're ready.

   Meat Popsicles never make sense.