Sign in

Not a member? | Forgot your Password?

Search Sci.Electronics.Design

Search tips

Recent Blogs on Electronics-Related

Voltage Drops Are Falling on My Head: Operating Points, Linearization, Temperature Coefficients, and Thermal Runaway
posted by Jason Sachs

Optimizing Optoisolators, and Other Stories of Making Do With Less
posted by Jason Sachs

Someday We’ll Find It, The Kelvin Connection
posted by Jason Sachs

10 Items of Test Equipment You Should Know
posted by Jason Sachs

First-Order Systems: The Happy Family
posted by Jason Sachs

Lost Secrets of the H-Bridge, Part IV: DC Link Decoupling and Why Electrolytic Capacitors Are Not Enough
posted by Jason Sachs

April is Oscilloscope Month: In Which We Discover Agilent Offers Us a Happy Deal and a Sad Name
posted by Jason Sachs

March is Oscilloscope Month — and at Tim Scale!
posted by Jason Sachs

Specifying the Maximum Amplifier Noise When Driving an ADC
posted by Rick Lyons

BGA and QFP at Home 1 - A Practical Guide.
posted by Victor Yurkovsky

3 LEDs powered by fingers - puzzle
posted by Henryk Gasperowicz

Series circuit - 3 LEDs
posted by Henryk Gasperowicz

Video: The PN Junction. How Diodes Work?
posted by Stephane Boucher

Two jobs
posted by Stephane Boucher

2N3055 | 8051 | Amplifier | AVR | Battery | Capacitors | Charger | CMOS | Converter | DAC | Decoder | Demodulator | Diode | Ethernet | Flash | FPGA | GPS | I2C | IDE | Laser | LCD | LED | LTSpice | MOSFET | Op-amp | Oscillator | Oscilloscope | PCB | PID | PLL | PSpice | PSU | PWM | RFID | RS232 | RS485 | SMPS | Solenoid | Spice | Switcher | TCP/IP | Transformer | Transistor | TTL | USB | VCO | Zener

See Also

DSPEmbedded SystemsFPGA

design | Best small run PCB manufacturer

There are 28 messages in this thread.

Best small run PCB manufacturer - Klaus Jensen - 2012-01-11 22:54:00

Can anyone tell me, who are the currently preferred "economy" PCB
manufacturers operating online with worldwide postal delivery?

Basic doubled sided. Less than 100 x 100mm in size.

Small runs: 10-25 pcs.

No overlay or mask. Cheap but nice.

Thanks,

Klaus

Re: Best small run PCB manufacturer - Winston - 2012-01-12 00:20:00

Klaus Jensen wrote:
> Can anyone tell me, who are the currently preferred "economy" PCB
> manufacturers operating online with worldwide postal delivery?
>
> Basic doubled sided. Less than 100 x 100mm in size.
>
> Small runs: 10-25 pcs.
>
> No overlay or mask. Cheap but nice.

I've heard good things about Olimex though
I've not been a customer:
http://www.olimex.com/pcb/

--Winston

Re: Best small run PCB manufacturer - Dennis - 2012-01-12 00:27:00

"Klaus Jensen" <k...@nutradyne.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me, who are the currently preferred "economy" PCB
> manufacturers operating online with worldwide postal delivery?
>
> Basic doubled sided. Less than 100 x 100mm in size.
>
> Small runs: 10-25 pcs.
>
> No overlay or mask. Cheap but nice.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Klaus

pcbcart.com

Used by myself and others here. No problems, quality & service is good.
Communications is good.

Re: Best small run PCB manufacturer - Rick - 2012-01-12 07:59:00

"Dennis" <j...@ithemorgue.com> wrote in message

> "Klaus Jensen" <k...@nutradyne.com> wrote in message
>> Can anyone tell me, who are the currently preferred "economy" PCB
>> manufacturers operating online with worldwide postal delivery?
>>
>> Basic doubled sided. Less than 100 x 100mm in size.
>>
>> Small runs: 10-25 pcs.
>>
>> No overlay or mask. Cheap but nice.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Klaus
>
> pcbcart.com
>
> Used by myself and others here. No problems, quality & service is good.
> Communications is good.

pcbcart.com  I have bought thousands of boards from them with no problem.
12 day delivery standard, overlay and mask no charge.

Re: Best small run PCB manufacturer - P E Schoen - 2012-01-12 11:21:00

"Klaus Jensen"  wrote in message news:4...@news.tpg.com.au...

> Can anyone tell me, who are the currently preferred "economy" PCB
> manufacturers operating online with worldwide postal delivery?

> Basic doubled sided. Less than 100 x 100mm in size.

> Small runs: 10-25 pcs.

> No overlay or mask. Cheap but nice.

I have previously ordered from pcbcart and PCBfabExpress. But I am now using
www.eintervconnect.com. They were originally zoompcb.com. They have
reasonable prices and very good communication. Plus they are a US
manufacturer (Chicago) with their own fab so I don't mind paying a little
bit more.

Don't worry - I don't get kickbacks!

Paul

Re: Best small run PCB manufacturer - hamilton - 2012-01-12 11:35:00

On 1/12/2012 9:21 AM, P E Schoen wrote:
> "Klaus Jensen" wrote in message news:4...@news.tpg.com.au...
>
>> Can anyone tell me, who are the currently preferred "economy" PCB
>> manufacturers operating online with worldwide postal delivery?
>
>> Basic doubled sided. Less than 100 x 100mm in size.
>
>> Small runs: 10-25 pcs.
>
>> No overlay or mask. Cheap but nice.
>
> I have previously ordered from pcbcart and PCBfabExpress. But I am now
> using www.eintervconnect.com. They were originally zoompcb.com. They
> have reasonable prices and very good communication. Plus they are a US
> manufacturer (Chicago) with their own fab so I don't mind paying a
> little bit more.
>
> Don't worry - I don't get kickbacks!
>
> Paul

 >>www.eintervconnect.com

does not work.

Re: Best small run PCB manufacturer - P E Schoen - 2012-01-12 11:39:00

"hamilton"  wrote in message news:jen23r$mpc$1...@dont-email.me...

> does not work.

Sorry.

http://www.eiconnect.com/default.aspx

and their old URL www.zoompcb.com redirects there.

Paul

Re: Best small run PCB manufacturer - TTman - 2012-01-12 12:14:00

"Rick" <r...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> "Dennis" <j...@ithemorgue.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Klaus Jensen" <k...@nutradyne.com> wrote in message
>>> Can anyone tell me, who are the currently preferred "economy" PCB
>>> manufacturers operating online with worldwide postal delivery?
>>>
>>> Basic doubled sided. Less than 100 x 100mm in size.
>>>
>>> Small runs: 10-25 pcs.
>>>
>>> No overlay or mask. Cheap but nice.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Klaus
>>
>> pcbcart.com
>>
>> Used by myself and others here. No problems, quality & service is good.
>> Communications is good.
>>

> pcbcart.com  I have bought thousands of boards from them with no problem.
> 12 day delivery standard, overlay and mask no charge.

Same here. Word of advice.... forget 'No solder mask' and 'no overlay'.
You'll only save a few pennies.
I used to use pcbexpress in the USA for small runs ( without mask/overlay
cos it was cheaper) then I found pcbcart....
They have on-line price calculator and shipping calculator so you will know
exactly the cost, less Duty,Vat,Customs Clearance in your country.....

Re: Best small run PCB manufacturer - Syd Rumpo - 2012-01-12 12:16:00

On 12/01/2012 05:20, Winston wrote:
> Klaus Jensen wrote:
>> Can anyone tell me, who are the currently preferred "economy" PCB
>> manufacturers operating online with worldwide postal delivery?
>>
>> Basic doubled sided. Less than 100 x 100mm in size.
>>
>> Small runs: 10-25 pcs.
>>
>> No overlay or mask. Cheap but nice.
>
> I've heard good things about Olimex though
> I've not been a customer:
> http://www.olimex.com/pcb/
>
> --Winston

I've used Olimex a few times, albeit not for a couple of years.  They
were very good value and quality.

Cheers
--
Syd

Re: Best small run PCB manufacturer - DA - 2012-01-12 12:25:00

responding to
http://www.electrondepot.com/electrodesign/best-small-run-pcb-manufacturer-619528-.htm
DA wrote:

Winston  wrote:

> I've heard good things about Olimex though
> I've not been a customer:
> http://www.olimex.com/pcb/

> --Winston

I've used Olimex before and they were very good at actually getting me
through the process 'cause I did not have much experience in ordering
PCBs. They took just the Eagle file and basically processed it internally
and produced the boards. I think at the time I could have saved something
like $10 (on 10 very small boards) by going through Open PCB or BatchPCB
or other similar services but I would have to make sure I've done all the
layers Gerber files and the drill file correctly and it was not worth the
trouble for me. They've done a very good job overall, so I can defintiely
recommend them.

 /_/
((@v@))
():::()