Sign in

Not a member? | Forgot your Password?

Search Sci.Electronics.Design

Search tips

Recent Blogs on Electronics-Related

Someday We’ll Find It, The Kelvin Connection
posted by Jason Sachs


10 Items of Test Equipment You Should Know
posted by Jason Sachs


First-Order Systems: The Happy Family
posted by Jason Sachs


Lost Secrets of the H-Bridge, Part IV: DC Link Decoupling and Why Electrolytic Capacitors Are Not Enough
posted by Jason Sachs


April is Oscilloscope Month: In Which We Discover Agilent Offers Us a Happy Deal and a Sad Name
posted by Jason Sachs


March is Oscilloscope Month — and at Tim Scale!
posted by Jason Sachs


Efficiency Through the Looking-Glass
posted by Jason Sachs


How to Estimate Encoder Velocity Without Making Stupid Mistakes: Part II (Tracking Loops and PLLs)
posted by Jason Sachs


Specifying the Maximum Amplifier Noise When Driving an ADC
posted by Rick Lyons


BGA and QFP at Home 1 - A Practical Guide.
posted by Victor Yurkovsky


3 LEDs powered by fingers - puzzle
posted by Henryk Gasperowicz


Series circuit - 3 LEDs
posted by Henryk Gasperowicz


Video: The PN Junction. How Diodes Work?
posted by Stephane Boucher


Two jobs
posted by Stephane Boucher


2N3055 | 8051 | Amplifier | AVR | Battery | Capacitors | Charger | CMOS | Converter | DAC | Decoder | Demodulator | Diode | Ethernet | Flash | FPGA | GPS | I2C | IDE | Laser | LCD | LED | LTSpice | MOSFET | Op-amp | Oscillator | Oscilloscope | PCB | PID | PLL | PSpice | PSU | PWM | RFID | RS232 | RS485 | SMPS | Solenoid | Spice | Switcher | TCP/IP | Transformer | Transistor | TTL | USB | VCO | Zener

See Also

DSPEmbedded SystemsFPGA

design | Best small run PCB manufacturer


There are 28 messages in this thread.

You are currently looking at messages 1 to 10.

Best small run PCB manufacturer - Klaus Jensen - 2012-01-11 22:54:00

Can anyone tell me, who are the currently preferred "economy" PCB
manufacturers operating online with worldwide postal delivery?

Basic doubled sided. Less than 100 x 100mm in size.

Small runs: 10-25 pcs.

No overlay or mask. Cheap but nice.

Thanks,

Klaus

Re: Best small run PCB manufacturer - Winston - 2012-01-12 00:20:00

Klaus Jensen wrote:
> Can anyone tell me, who are the currently preferred "economy" PCB
> manufacturers operating online with worldwide postal delivery?
>
> Basic doubled sided. Less than 100 x 100mm in size.
>
> Small runs: 10-25 pcs.
>
> No overlay or mask. Cheap but nice.

I've heard good things about Olimex though
I've not been a customer:
http://www.olimex.com/pcb/

--Winston

Re: Best small run PCB manufacturer - Dennis - 2012-01-12 00:27:00

"Klaus Jensen" <k...@nutradyne.com> wrote in message 
news:4...@news.tpg.com.au...
> Can anyone tell me, who are the currently preferred "economy" PCB
> manufacturers operating online with worldwide postal delivery?
>
> Basic doubled sided. Less than 100 x 100mm in size.
>
> Small runs: 10-25 pcs.
>
> No overlay or mask. Cheap but nice.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Klaus

pcbcart.com

Used by myself and others here. No problems, quality & service is good. 
Communications is good.



Re: Best small run PCB manufacturer - Rick - 2012-01-12 07:59:00

"Dennis" <j...@ithemorgue.com> wrote in message 
news:f...@westnet.com.au...
>
> "Klaus Jensen" <k...@nutradyne.com> wrote in message 
> news:4...@news.tpg.com.au...
>> Can anyone tell me, who are the currently preferred "economy" PCB
>> manufacturers operating online with worldwide postal delivery?
>>
>> Basic doubled sided. Less than 100 x 100mm in size.
>>
>> Small runs: 10-25 pcs.
>>
>> No overlay or mask. Cheap but nice.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Klaus
>
> pcbcart.com
>
> Used by myself and others here. No problems, quality & service is good. 
> Communications is good.
>
>
pcbcart.com  I have bought thousands of boards from them with no problem. 
12 day delivery standard, overlay and mask no charge. 



Re: Best small run PCB manufacturer - P E Schoen - 2012-01-12 11:21:00

"Klaus Jensen"  wrote in message news:4...@news.tpg.com.au...

> Can anyone tell me, who are the currently preferred "economy" PCB
> manufacturers operating online with worldwide postal delivery?

> Basic doubled sided. Less than 100 x 100mm in size.

> Small runs: 10-25 pcs.

> No overlay or mask. Cheap but nice.

I have previously ordered from pcbcart and PCBfabExpress. But I am now using 
www.eintervconnect.com. They were originally zoompcb.com. They have 
reasonable prices and very good communication. Plus they are a US 
manufacturer (Chicago) with their own fab so I don't mind paying a little 
bit more.

Don't worry - I don't get kickbacks!

Paul 


Re: Best small run PCB manufacturer - hamilton - 2012-01-12 11:35:00

On 1/12/2012 9:21 AM, P E Schoen wrote:
> "Klaus Jensen" wrote in message news:4...@news.tpg.com.au...
>
>> Can anyone tell me, who are the currently preferred "economy" PCB
>> manufacturers operating online with worldwide postal delivery?
>
>> Basic doubled sided. Less than 100 x 100mm in size.
>
>> Small runs: 10-25 pcs.
>
>> No overlay or mask. Cheap but nice.
>
> I have previously ordered from pcbcart and PCBfabExpress. But I am now
> using www.eintervconnect.com. They were originally zoompcb.com. They
> have reasonable prices and very good communication. Plus they are a US
> manufacturer (Chicago) with their own fab so I don't mind paying a
> little bit more.
>
> Don't worry - I don't get kickbacks!
>
> Paul

 >>www.eintervconnect.com

does not work.

Re: Best small run PCB manufacturer - P E Schoen - 2012-01-12 11:39:00

"hamilton"  wrote in message news:jen23r$mpc$1...@dont-email.me...

> does not work.

Sorry.

http://www.eiconnect.com/default.aspx

and their old URL www.zoompcb.com redirects there.

Paul 


Re: Best small run PCB manufacturer - TTman - 2012-01-12 12:14:00

"Rick" <r...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message 
news:jemlga$dio$1...@news.albasani.net...
>
> "Dennis" <j...@ithemorgue.com> wrote in message 
> news:f...@westnet.com.au...
>>
>> "Klaus Jensen" <k...@nutradyne.com> wrote in message 
>> news:4...@news.tpg.com.au...
>>> Can anyone tell me, who are the currently preferred "economy" PCB
>>> manufacturers operating online with worldwide postal delivery?
>>>
>>> Basic doubled sided. Less than 100 x 100mm in size.
>>>
>>> Small runs: 10-25 pcs.
>>>
>>> No overlay or mask. Cheap but nice.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Klaus
>>
>> pcbcart.com
>>
>> Used by myself and others here. No problems, quality & service is good. 
>> Communications is good.
>>
>>
> pcbcart.com  I have bought thousands of boards from them with no problem. 
> 12 day delivery standard, overlay and mask no charge.
>
Same here. Word of advice.... forget 'No solder mask' and 'no overlay'. 
You'll only save a few pennies.
I used to use pcbexpress in the USA for small runs ( without mask/overlay 
cos it was cheaper) then I found pcbcart....
They have on-line price calculator and shipping calculator so you will know 
exactly the cost, less Duty,Vat,Customs Clearance in your country..... 



Re: Best small run PCB manufacturer - Syd Rumpo - 2012-01-12 12:16:00

On 12/01/2012 05:20, Winston wrote:
> Klaus Jensen wrote:
>> Can anyone tell me, who are the currently preferred "economy" PCB
>> manufacturers operating online with worldwide postal delivery?
>>
>> Basic doubled sided. Less than 100 x 100mm in size.
>>
>> Small runs: 10-25 pcs.
>>
>> No overlay or mask. Cheap but nice.
>
> I've heard good things about Olimex though
> I've not been a customer:
> http://www.olimex.com/pcb/
>
> --Winston

I've used Olimex a few times, albeit not for a couple of years.  They 
were very good value and quality.

Cheers
-- 
Syd

Re: Best small run PCB manufacturer - DA - 2012-01-12 12:25:00

responding to
http://www.electrondepot.com/electrodesign/best-small-run-pcb-manufacturer-619528-.htm 
DA wrote:

Winston  wrote:


> I've heard good things about Olimex though
> I've not been a customer:
> http://www.olimex.com/pcb/

> --Winston

I've used Olimex before and they were very good at actually getting me
through the process 'cause I did not have much experience in ordering
PCBs. They took just the Eagle file and basically processed it internally
and produced the boards. I think at the time I could have saved something
like $10 (on 10 very small boards) by going through Open PCB or BatchPCB
or other similar services but I would have to make sure I've done all the
layers Gerber files and the drill file correctly and it was not worth the
trouble for me. They've done a very good job overall, so I can defintiely
recommend them. 

-------------------------------------
 /_/
((@v@))
():::()
 VV-VV




| 1 | | 3 |