Sign in

Not a member? | Forgot your Password?

Search Sci.Electronics.Design

Search tips

Recent Blogs on Electronics-Related

Another 10 Circuit Components You Should Know
posted by Jason Sachs

Short Takes (EE Shanty): What shall we do with a zero-ohm resistor?
posted by Jason Sachs

Lost Secrets of the H-Bridge, Part III: Practical Issues of Inductor and Capacitor Ripple Current
posted by Jason Sachs

Lost Secrets of the H-Bridge, Part II: Ripple Current in the DC Link Capacitor
posted by Jason Sachs

Lost Secrets of the H-Bridge, Part I: Ripple Current in Inductive Loads
posted by Jason Sachs

Isolated Sigma-Delta Modulators, Rah Rah Rah!
posted by Jason Sachs

Oscilloscope review: Hameg HMO2024
posted by Jason Sachs

Have You Ever Seen an Ideal Op-Amp?
posted by Jason Sachs

BGA and QFP at Home 1 - A Practical Guide.
posted by Victor Yurkovsky

3 LEDs powered by fingers - puzzle
posted by Henryk Gasperowicz

Series circuit - 3 LEDs
posted by Henryk Gasperowicz

Video: The PN Junction. How Diodes Work?
posted by Stephane Boucher

Two jobs
posted by Stephane Boucher

2N3055 | 8051 | Amplifier | AVR | Battery | Capacitors | Charger | CMOS | Converter | DAC | Decoder | Demodulator | Diode | Ethernet | Flash | FPGA | GPS | I2C | IDE | Laser | LCD | LED | LTSpice | MOSFET | Op-amp | Oscillator | Oscilloscope | PCB | PID | PLL | PSpice | PSU | PWM | RFID | RS232 | RS485 | SMPS | Solenoid | Spice | Switcher | TCP/IP | Transformer | Transistor | TTL | USB | VCO | Zener

See Also

DSPEmbedded SystemsFPGA

design | OT: LDMicro.EXE program

There are 5 messages in this thread.

OT: LDMicro.EXE program - Robert Baer - 2009-05-28 12:21:00

   Would somebody please make the following additions to the LDMicro.EXE
program?

   I have the following inputs / suggestions:
   1) Allow use of the PageUp and PageDown keys for more rapid movement
thru a long program.
   2) Add a Find utility: rung numbers and variable names or partial match.
   3) Allow cut and paste for rapid addition of duplicate structures
(that is one reason i used a text editor on my LD files).
   Maybe the paste adds an "A" to variable names the first time, a "B"
the second time, etc to prevent duplication.
   4) Allow more than 98 rungs; i am running out (!).

   What would it take to add the PIC18F6527-I/PT to the list of MCUs?

Re: OT: LDMicro.EXE program - Jamie - 2009-05-28 13:34:00

Robert Baer wrote:
>   Would somebody please make the following additions to the LDMicro.EXE
> program?
>
>   I have the following inputs / suggestions:
>   1) Allow use of the PageUp and PageDown keys for more rapid movement
> thru a long program.
>   2) Add a Find utility: rung numbers and variable names or partial match.
>   3) Allow cut and paste for rapid addition of duplicate structures
> (that is one reason i used a text editor on my LD files).
>   Maybe the paste adds an "A" to variable names the first time, a "B"
> the second time, etc to prevent duplication.
>   4) Allow more than 98 rungs; i am running out (!).
>
>   What would it take to add the PIC18F6527-I/PT to the list of MCUs?

well. there's the websight.
http://www.cq.cx/ladder.pl

  Source code is there, Have at it.!

Re: OT: LDMicro.EXE program - 2009-05-28 14:29:00

On May 28, 1:34 pm, Jamie
<jamie_ka1lpa_not_valid_after_ka1l...@charter.net> wrote:
> Robert Baer wrote:
> >   Would somebody please make the following additions to the LDMicro.EXE
> > program?
>
> >   I have the following inputs / suggestions:
> >   1) Allow use of the PageUp and PageDown keys for more rapid movement
> > thru a long program.
> >   2) Add a Find utility: rung numbers and variable names or partial match.
> >   3) Allow cut and paste for rapid addition of duplicate structures
> > (that is one reason i used a text editor on my LD files).
> >   Maybe the paste adds an "A" to variable names the first time, a "B"
> > the second time, etc to prevent duplication.
> >   4) Allow more than 98 rungs; i am running out (!).
>
> >   What would it take to add the PIC18F6527-I/PT to the list of MCUs?
>
> well. there's the websight.http://www.cq.cx/ladder.pl
>
>   Source code is there, Have at it.!

"websight"???

Re: OT: LDMicro.EXE program - Robert Baer - 2009-05-29 02:43:00

Jamie wrote:
> Robert Baer wrote:
>
>>   Would somebody please make the following additions to the
>> LDMicro.EXE program?
>>
>>   I have the following inputs / suggestions:
>>   1) Allow use of the PageUp and PageDown keys for more rapid movement
>> thru a long program.
>>   2) Add a Find utility: rung numbers and variable names or partial
>> match.
>>   3) Allow cut and paste for rapid addition of duplicate structures
>> (that is one reason i used a text editor on my LD files).
>>   Maybe the paste adds an "A" to variable names the first time, a "B"
>> the second time, etc to prevent duplication.
>>   4) Allow more than 98 rungs; i am running out (!).
>>
>>   What would it take to add the PIC18F6527-I/PT to the list of MCUs?
>>
> well. there's the websight.
> http://www.cq.cx/ladder.pl
>
>  Source code is there, Have at it.!

   Not a programer, just a tinkerer.

a...@netzero.com wrote:

> On May 28, 1:34 pm, Jamie
> <jamie_ka1lpa_not_valid_after_ka1l...@charter.net> wrote:
>
>>Robert Baer wrote:
>>
>>>  Would somebody please make the following additions to the LDMicro.EXE
>>>program?
>>
>>>  I have the following inputs / suggestions:
>>>  1) Allow use of the PageUp and PageDown keys for more rapid movement
>>>thru a long program.
>>>  2) Add a Find utility: rung numbers and variable names or partial match.
>>>  3) Allow cut and paste for rapid addition of duplicate structures
>>>(that is one reason i used a text editor on my LD files).
>>>  Maybe the paste adds an "A" to variable names the first time, a "B"
>>>the second time, etc to prevent duplication.
>>>  4) Allow more than 98 rungs; i am running out (!).
>>
>>>  What would it take to add the PIC18F6527-I/PT to the list of MCUs?
>>
>>well. there's the websight.http://www.cq.cx/ladder.pl
>>
>>  Source code is there, Have at it.!
>

> "websight"???
   Picky, picky, picky!