Sign in

Not a member? | Forgot your Password?

Search Sci.Electronics.Design

Search tips

Recent Blogs on Electronics-Related

Two Capacitors Are Better Than One
posted by Jason Sachs

Voltage Drops Are Falling on My Head: Operating Points, Linearization, Temperature Coefficients, and Thermal Runaway
posted by Jason Sachs

Optimizing Optoisolators, and Other Stories of Making Do With Less
posted by Jason Sachs

Someday We’ll Find It, The Kelvin Connection
posted by Jason Sachs

10 Items of Test Equipment You Should Know
posted by Jason Sachs

First-Order Systems: The Happy Family
posted by Jason Sachs

Lost Secrets of the H-Bridge, Part IV: DC Link Decoupling and Why Electrolytic Capacitors Are Not Enough
posted by Jason Sachs

April is Oscilloscope Month: In Which We Discover Agilent Offers Us a Happy Deal and a Sad Name
posted by Jason Sachs

Specifying the Maximum Amplifier Noise When Driving an ADC
posted by Rick Lyons

BGA and QFP at Home 1 - A Practical Guide.
posted by Victor Yurkovsky

3 LEDs powered by fingers - puzzle
posted by Henryk Gasperowicz

Series circuit - 3 LEDs
posted by Henryk Gasperowicz

Video: The PN Junction. How Diodes Work?
posted by Stephane Boucher

Two jobs
posted by Stephane Boucher

2N3055 | 8051 | Amplifier | AVR | Battery | Capacitors | Charger | CMOS | Converter | DAC | Decoder | Demodulator | Diode | Ethernet | Flash | FPGA | GPS | I2C | IDE | Laser | LCD | LED | LTSpice | MOSFET | Op-amp | Oscillator | Oscilloscope | PCB | PID | PLL | PSpice | PSU | PWM | RFID | RS232 | RS485 | SMPS | Solenoid | Spice | Switcher | TCP/IP | Transformer | Transistor | TTL | USB | VCO | Zener

See Also

DSPEmbedded SystemsFPGA

design | OT: LDMicro.EXE program

There are 5 messages in this thread.

OT: LDMicro.EXE program - Robert Baer - 2009-05-28 12:21:00

   Would somebody please make the following additions to the LDMicro.EXE
program?

   I have the following inputs / suggestions:
   1) Allow use of the PageUp and PageDown keys for more rapid movement
thru a long program.
   2) Add a Find utility: rung numbers and variable names or partial match.
   3) Allow cut and paste for rapid addition of duplicate structures
(that is one reason i used a text editor on my LD files).
   Maybe the paste adds an "A" to variable names the first time, a "B"
the second time, etc to prevent duplication.
   4) Allow more than 98 rungs; i am running out (!).

   What would it take to add the PIC18F6527-I/PT to the list of MCUs?

Re: OT: LDMicro.EXE program - Jamie - 2009-05-28 13:34:00

Robert Baer wrote:
>   Would somebody please make the following additions to the LDMicro.EXE
> program?
>
>   I have the following inputs / suggestions:
>   1) Allow use of the PageUp and PageDown keys for more rapid movement
> thru a long program.
>   2) Add a Find utility: rung numbers and variable names or partial match.
>   3) Allow cut and paste for rapid addition of duplicate structures
> (that is one reason i used a text editor on my LD files).
>   Maybe the paste adds an "A" to variable names the first time, a "B"
> the second time, etc to prevent duplication.
>   4) Allow more than 98 rungs; i am running out (!).
>
>   What would it take to add the PIC18F6527-I/PT to the list of MCUs?

well. there's the websight.
http://www.cq.cx/ladder.pl

  Source code is there, Have at it.!

Re: OT: LDMicro.EXE program - 2009-05-28 14:29:00

On May 28, 1:34 pm, Jamie
<jamie_ka1lpa_not_valid_after_ka1l...@charter.net> wrote:
> Robert Baer wrote:
> >   Would somebody please make the following additions to the LDMicro.EXE
> > program?
>
> >   I have the following inputs / suggestions:
> >   1) Allow use of the PageUp and PageDown keys for more rapid movement
> > thru a long program.
> >   2) Add a Find utility: rung numbers and variable names or partial match.
> >   3) Allow cut and paste for rapid addition of duplicate structures
> > (that is one reason i used a text editor on my LD files).
> >   Maybe the paste adds an "A" to variable names the first time, a "B"
> > the second time, etc to prevent duplication.
> >   4) Allow more than 98 rungs; i am running out (!).
>
> >   What would it take to add the PIC18F6527-I/PT to the list of MCUs?
>
> well. there's the websight.http://www.cq.cx/ladder.pl
>
>   Source code is there, Have at it.!

"websight"???

Re: OT: LDMicro.EXE program - Robert Baer - 2009-05-29 02:43:00

Jamie wrote:
> Robert Baer wrote:
>
>>   Would somebody please make the following additions to the
>> LDMicro.EXE program?
>>
>>   I have the following inputs / suggestions:
>>   1) Allow use of the PageUp and PageDown keys for more rapid movement
>> thru a long program.
>>   2) Add a Find utility: rung numbers and variable names or partial
>> match.
>>   3) Allow cut and paste for rapid addition of duplicate structures
>> (that is one reason i used a text editor on my LD files).
>>   Maybe the paste adds an "A" to variable names the first time, a "B"
>> the second time, etc to prevent duplication.
>>   4) Allow more than 98 rungs; i am running out (!).
>>
>>   What would it take to add the PIC18F6527-I/PT to the list of MCUs?
>>
> well. there's the websight.
> http://www.cq.cx/ladder.pl
>
>  Source code is there, Have at it.!

   Not a programer, just a tinkerer.

a...@netzero.com wrote:

> On May 28, 1:34 pm, Jamie
> <jamie_ka1lpa_not_valid_after_ka1l...@charter.net> wrote:
>
>>Robert Baer wrote:
>>
>>>  Would somebody please make the following additions to the LDMicro.EXE
>>>program?
>>
>>>  I have the following inputs / suggestions:
>>>  1) Allow use of the PageUp and PageDown keys for more rapid movement
>>>thru a long program.
>>>  2) Add a Find utility: rung numbers and variable names or partial match.
>>>  3) Allow cut and paste for rapid addition of duplicate structures
>>>(that is one reason i used a text editor on my LD files).
>>>  Maybe the paste adds an "A" to variable names the first time, a "B"
>>>the second time, etc to prevent duplication.
>>>  4) Allow more than 98 rungs; i am running out (!).
>>
>>>  What would it take to add the PIC18F6527-I/PT to the list of MCUs?
>>
>>well. there's the websight.http://www.cq.cx/ladder.pl
>>
>>  Source code is there, Have at it.!
>

> "websight"???
   Picky, picky, picky!